PDA

View Full Version : Missing bingo cards

kiyokichan
06-04-13, 09:48 PM
I was playing the Easter room, I unlocked the sheep for my collection completing a bingo that gave me 40 bingo cards. So in total I had 70 bingo cards. I closed the app, opened it a while later and I was down to 23 Bingos and no sheep. Silly me, thinking I just had to replay and I would get the sheep again. No go. This is not the first time this has happened, but it is frustrating just the same.

Support ID - JTDJAT
iPad 2

damalica
06-11-13, 12:51 AM
I hate when "unable to connect" happens and all the bingo cards and diamond (48 cards and 9 diamonds just now) disappears.. Give me back my stuff!!

krelicsWM
06-20-13, 09:06 AM
I hate when "unable to connect" happens and all the bingo cards and diamond (48 cards and 9 diamonds just now) disappears.. Give me back my stuff!!

I totally agree, not to mention for the past two week or so, especially the last three days, its almost impossible to win just one or two games a day......rediculous

nahnii
08-01-13, 11:49 AM
I just noticed this. I tried to join a game game and the room cost me 12 tickets. Unfortunately, the Internet connection went off for a moment and I was told I was unable to join the game. But my tickets were not retuned to me. This is so unfair because it took me a while to get those tickets. Please fix this issue.

nahnii
08-01-13, 02:30 PM
I just noticed this. I tried to join a game game and the room cost me 12 tickets, the jackpot jungle one. Unfortunately, the Internet connection went off for a moment and I was told I was unable to join the game. But my tickets were not retuned to me. This is so unfair because it took me a while to get those tickets. Please fix this issue.

nahnii
08-01-13, 02:37 PM
I am having the same problem with this unable to connect and bingo tickets disappearing. pls give us back our stuff. It is quite frustrating.

ButterPanda
08-01-13, 05:16 PM
I am having the same problem with this unable to connect and bingo tickets disappearing. pls give us back our stuff. It is quite frustrating.

For this type of issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com.