PDA

View Full Version : At level 29 and no new quest for a long time.

sheeveville
06-04-13, 02:06 PM
I have reached level 29 and I was hoping for new quest or something. Only received 40 energy. Nothing really to do except make lanterns to expand. This take forever. I am trying to build the amphitheater which is no easy task. I need it so I get more royal points. When will there be something else to do? The game has been boring for a long time.

ButterPanda
06-05-13, 02:51 PM
Try visiting one of our player update threads for new updates. Here is the most recent one: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-5-23-13

bowlfullofcherries
06-05-13, 08:39 PM
Don't give in to ennui! Hoard! You'll use those resources soon enough. And those naysayers who called us mad will behold a day of reckoning and we will wave our 99 wisp lanterns and blue petals and lemonade pitchers in their faces!

I keep telling myself this but don't know if I believe it or not. (Of course I do! Ha! Haha. Haaaah.)

vchanhs
06-05-13, 08:56 PM
I am level 30 and have no new goals for a very long time. Most of my buildings are level 5 except 2 windmills which soon to be level 5 and 2 wizard schools pending books (nope I am not going to build 20 libraries). The recent addition of deep mines and 40 energy resulted in me getting ahead much faster than before and my resources are capping. Even with the tinker camp, I cannot keep up with the tide of resources coming in. Can you believe I am stocking up ornate blocks and beams to keep my living wood and jewels from capping? Lol...of well, enough rant. Wishing for a new update soon.