PDA

View Full Version : Unable to move windows & frames

Unregistered
12-27-10, 06:21 PM
Looked like a new limited intro, which is cool and encourage more! So I bought some picture frames and windows. However, I have since expanded and am unable to reposition these items. Please let me know whether you plan on making these relocatable!

Unregistered
12-27-10, 07:54 PM
Looked like a new limited intro, which is cool and encourage more! So I bought some picture frames and windows. However, I have since expanded and am unable to reposition these items. Please let me know whether you plan on making these relocatable!

I found that if you tap on the decorate icon and then tap on the window you want to move, then tap on the inventory icon (looks like drawers) it will take them off the wall and put them in your inventory. Then go into your window inventory and tap on it and then where you want them to go into your restaurant. That's the only way I found to be able to move them.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 08:29 AM
How do I get or find windows. They are not currently in my design tabs. I am at level 26.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 12:38 PM
How do I get or find windows. They are not currently in my design tabs. I am at level 26.

I had to let the game unloaded from the memory and re-started. To do this, since I didn't know any other way, I just started a whole bunch of apps in a row.. Finally, went back to Bakery Story and saw the splash screen and had all my data and one additional tab for items. The tab looks like a clock and the windows are on the second or third page.