PDA

View Full Version : DRAGON STORY: JUNE 6, 2013 STONE DRAGON. Finally!

Pages : [1] 2

Baraze
06-04-13, 12:18 PM
Got a Pegasus then Stone
Light and Emerald

8 Hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/77550a57-5191-40eb-b35a-a4be499d146c_zpsed83ddcd.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/77550a57-5191-40eb-b35a-a4be499d146c_zpsed83ddcd.jpg.html)

GOT IT!!! First try forest/light

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4201/babystone.png

http://media.tumblr.com/257bc489fc85387ab4413812626a5bbf/tumblr_inline_mnvtqu8Afq1qz4rgp.png
Don?t let this Dragon?s hard exterior fool you. It will certainly bring warmth to your heart once you get to know it. Welcome the Stone Dragon coming soon to Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

RotomGuy
06-04-13, 12:25 PM
It looks lovely in that habitat. It'll probably be a Quarry of some sort.

But I still don't have the Big Bad or Chesire! Agh!

Baraze
06-04-13, 12:28 PM

Tell me about it! I've more Fairytales than I can handle. Fruitfuls growing everywhere, they've worn out their welcome. I'm missing black swan and every dragon released since. Ill pause everything to try for this one. If we don't have at least more habitat increase, I'm selling the fruitfuls and their trailer park.

yayacupcake
06-04-13, 12:34 PM
Ho-Hum... another element and I'm sure there's no habitat increase with it.

cedkugedchgd
06-04-13, 12:35 PM
and i'm sure the stone collection will all be single elements.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-04-13, 12:36 PM
Tell me about it! I've more Fairytales than I can handle. Fruitfuls growing everywhere, they've worn out their welcome. I'm missing black swan and every dragon released since. Ill pause everything to try for this one. If we don't have at least more habitat increase, I'm selling the fruitfuls and their trailer park.

Trailer park ... LOL ... funny!! I'd like to have this new dragon when it's released, IF it's one Android can get. Of course, I'll have to sell dragons and a habitat, because of no increase. That's always a tough decision.

hamadrys
06-04-13, 12:36 PM
Beautiful !!! I sold a yellow habitat after getting rid of duplicates, so I have one available... I wanted to keep it for Infinity, but if they don't increase, I guess that's where it'll go.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-04-13, 12:39 PM
Beautiful !!! I sold a yellow habitat after getting rid of duplicates, so I have one available... I wanted to keep it for Infinity, but if they don't increase, I guess that's where it'll go.

Don't know which dragon I'll have to sell and if ... IF ... there's a dedicated habitat ... Oh, I don't want to think about what habitat/dragons will have to go!!! :(

aceblade
06-04-13, 12:44 PM

If you makes you feel better, I don't have any Black hybrids, one pink hybrid, and no Cosmic hybrids. I'll be playing catch up for a while, methinks! :*(

dapplefur
06-04-13, 01:14 PM
There better be a habitat increase of more than one. Leviathan is going in the last open spot in the big blue lagoon. I have two habitat slots - one for the empty big black sands that I sold to make room for the healing spring and one is suppose to be for treasure terrance. I don't have a place for kitsune. If there is no habitat increase it looks like I won't be buying treasure dragon for awhile.

yayacupcake
06-04-13, 03:09 PM
Have a feeling it's going to be Night + Light..... here's the "fails" :

Coral Dragon Common 10 hours
Wizard Dragon Rare 22 hours
Aether Dragon Super Rare 16 hours
Mistmoth Dragon Super Rare 12 hours
Winter Dragon Common 12 hours
Ice Cream Dragon Rare 19 hours
Luck Dragon Common 17 hours
Hypnotic Dragon Rare 13 hours
Moon Dragon Rare 31 hours

I'd also guess both Mistmoth and Aether will be going Limited soon since TL seems to have removed all the other Super Rares so far in this combo.

kwhales
06-04-13, 03:18 PM
Really getting tired of all these new dragons. Can't even concentrate on getting pinks and blacks due to the influx of new dragons, new elements, new ways for us to spend gold we don't have.

Give us a break from new dragons or make getting the pinks, blacks and the other new ones easier. Its getting to the point that all you think about is your bottom line. Well what about ours? You get richer off us, we get poorer.

kms899
06-04-13, 03:30 PM
Both my android and ios, i've only got virtue, no other pinks, just kept getting laserlight and love along with the others, no black either apart from three nights on the android.

DragonTan1
06-04-13, 03:37 PM
I think this will be pink/white or white/yellow.

I would be excited but I'm not because of the habitats.... I was thinking about selling another Diamond habitat to craft Leviathan and to take Hammerhead out of storage but then Fairy decides to let Medusa turn her into a rock so now I have to wait...

lmac10
06-04-13, 03:44 PM
mmmm should I spend my money on a big black habitat or wait to see how much the Stone habitat will be? decisions decisions

Baraze
06-04-13, 04:05 PM
mmmm should I spend my money on a big black habitat or wait to see how much the Stone habitat will be? decisions decisions

It wil most likely be 4 million or more. I think this one will be black/light, due to its silverish hue. I'm not a fan of the fails. I don't want to see papa dragon (wizard) any time soon.

lmac10
06-04-13, 04:07 PM
It wil most likely be 4 million or more. I think this one will be black/light, due to its silverish hue. I'm not a fan of the fails. I don't want to see papa dragon (wizard) any time soon.

That's what I thought too about both the habitat cost and the breeding combo

igames4me
06-04-13, 04:07 PM
I think the habitat should cost 50 mil

lollipop_rp
06-04-13, 04:23 PM
Anybody breed this yet?

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 04:26 PM
I love the habitat but the dragon is .. Ah well it's not a dragon!!
It's a Seahorse :/

Baraze
06-04-13, 04:49 PM

I love that reverse psychology! Keep it coming. Not....

topherocious
06-04-13, 05:10 PM
As much as I love new dragons...I'm over the single elements with "hidden" elements, new elements only to be small batches only. They're retiring older dragons, why not make more of them? Just my thoughts. As far as this Stone dragon, they should've made the base dragon of this type more bulkier, not fragile looking like the Fairy. The habitat looks lovely though I feel it should've been more "rocky" like a quarry. Anyways, sorry for the rant but I will still look forward to getting this dragon. I'm standing at 127/127. Only missing Samurai but I don't have the Quests.

topherocious
06-04-13, 05:15 PM
I also think the combo will be Water and Forest (hello Island fails x___x)

chewytwix
06-04-13, 05:15 PM

Should or would? Lol

DragonTan1
06-04-13, 05:38 PM
Should or would? Lol

Lol xD.

FrozenTurtle
06-04-13, 05:50 PM
Anybody breed this yet?

It's not available yet. :)

ganodustin
06-04-13, 06:44 PM
a new color again. breeding one dragon is harder and harder now.

bravewarrior
06-04-13, 06:51 PM
I just got the arena for battles yesterday so all I am thinking is, "How are this dragon's moves if he's made out of stone"?

Spiceshirl
06-04-13, 07:09 PM
Don't know which dragon I'll have to sell and if ... IF ... there's a dedicated habitat ... Oh, I don't want to think about what habitat/dragons will have to go!!! :(

Oh You can always sell your Fire dragons!!! Think about it you will never see a firestorm again:rolleyes:

HenryLucky1
06-04-13, 07:16 PM
Wharf will colors needed?

Spiceshirl
06-04-13, 07:17 PM
Wow it's a mummy Dragon :rolleyes:!!!!! Loving the habitat very scary dragon it's like someone mummified the Kite dragon!!!

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 07:18 PM
It's not available yet. :)

Mr Turtle,
Do you have any information regarding the habitat situation ?!
Is there gonna be an increase soon ?!
I'd appreciate an answer very much

Thank you!

kevinh92
06-04-13, 07:34 PM
This must be Light and Night dragon hybrid. Gotta go for this and moon dragon then...

teogionia
06-04-13, 09:42 PM
there will be habitat increase for sure dont harry to sell your old ones folks, this is new color maybe dragon release will be earlier than habitat but it will be i am certain

MariellaAmsler
06-04-13, 10:13 PM
haha it looks so great ^^

Oliver118
06-04-13, 10:24 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/257bc489fc85387ab4413812626a5bbf/tumblr_inline_mnvtqu8Afq1qz4rgp.png
Don?t let this Dragon?s hard exterior fool you. It will certainly bring warmth to your heart once you get to know it. Welcome the Stone Dragon coming soon to Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

Oooh, pretty!

Oliver118
06-04-13, 10:25 PM
This must be Light and Night dragon hybrid. Gotta go for this and moon dragon then...

I've got a Moon dragon. Of course, I don't get time to work on my Pink, White and Black elements a lot and I certainly don't have time to try and get a Diamond dragon!

awsumum
06-05-13, 12:14 AM
Mr Turtle,
Do you have any information regarding the habitat situation ?!
Is there gonna be an increase soon ?!
I'd appreciate an answer very much

Thank you!

If there is a petition going, I would very much like to add my name to it!

My rares/super rares are getting snobby about sharing stable space! and I personally would love to display ALL my dragons (even fruitful - but don't tell him that!)

dmelt916
06-05-13, 01:24 AM
Why is there not an upgrade for diamond fields . That suck its only one dragon per island. Where's the upgrade???. And when is androids getting the building that iphones can get. Slackin

OlkaDragons
06-05-13, 01:30 AM
Looks interesting!

goddessnikole
06-05-13, 01:46 AM
What breeding are you using? I used FTxFt and got Chesire my luck hasn't been so good with BB

kurebiz
06-05-13, 02:13 AM
There'd definitely be an increase of 1 for the stone dragon habitat.. the only question is whether TL releases it immediately, or a few hours later?

awsumum
06-05-13, 02:27 AM
There'd definitely be an increase of 1 for the stone dragon habitat.. the only question is whether TL releases it immediately, or a few hours later?

Nooooo! I need at least 3 new habitats, maybe a black, a pink and this new one? I'm sure the dragons in my stable aren't too mad at me........:(

Velcro31
06-05-13, 02:40 AM

OMG, awesome, cool, great, good, yes, finally, hurray, hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Velcro31
06-05-13, 02:43 AM
Get out

hamadrys
06-05-13, 04:51 AM
I think the habitat is not reflecting this dragon's element very well. Of course, I do not know the element, so I should probably wait before I open my big mouth, but this is like a Green habitat with just pink flowers on the trees to make a difference.

picklylily
06-05-13, 05:08 AM
Oooh! I want this! And hopefully it'll come with a habitat increase, please? :3
Already sold so many dragons :(

funnyrandomness5112
06-05-13, 06:12 AM
Please TL No More than 4 Mil for the habitat! PLEASE!!!

emergRN
06-05-13, 06:56 AM
I think the habitat is not reflecting this dragon's element very well. Of course, I do not know the element, so I should probably wait before I open my big mouth, but this is like a Green habitat with just pink flowers on the trees to make a difference.

i totally agree! the habitat is kinda boring...and one would think being a stone dragon would bulk you up no? lol

queenlynnethethird
06-05-13, 08:00 AM
Please TL No More than 4 Mil for the habitat! PLEASE!!!

Ditto!

yayacupcake
06-05-13, 08:04 AM
As long as the habitat is 10 million or under and they increase the habitat limit, I'm good.

doop01
06-05-13, 03:41 PM
I agree Hamadrys. A lot more could have been done with this.

carlsbad69
06-05-13, 03:51 PM

Good grief...REALLY! Another new element?! Another NEW Habitat that costs who knows how many million coins?!?! WHY NOT finish the dark dragons, pink dragons, Mythic dragons, Cosmic Dragons and Fairy Tale dragons INSTEAD OF creating more new elements...it's really just getting stupid at this point IMHO.

doop01
06-05-13, 03:54 PM
Good grief...REALLY! Another new element?! Another NEW Habitat that costs who knows how many million coins?!?! WHY NOT finish the dark dragons, pink dragons, Mythic dragons, Cosmic Dragons and Fairy Tale dragons INSTEAD OF creating more new elements...it's really just getting stupid at this point IMHO.

yes but Cbad, just think on the bright side. We'll probably get a massive habitat increase of let's see.....ONE.

lollipop_rp
06-05-13, 04:02 PM
yes but Cbad, just think on the bright side. We'll probably get a massive habitat increase of let's see.....ONE.

Lol yeah!
We need an increase

yayacupcake
06-05-13, 04:05 PM

Wrong, more dragons will go limited so they don't have to increase the habitat cap. Because... that makes sense...

carlsbad69
06-05-13, 04:07 PM
Wrong, more dragons will go limited so they don't have to increase the habitat cap. Because... that makes sense...

Especially for those of us that may already have those dragons and associated habitats.

carlsbad69
06-05-13, 04:07 PM

oh my stars! I can't control my excitement.

doop01
06-05-13, 04:12 PM
Especially for those of us that may already have those dragons and associated habitats.

YEAH! don't know what I was thinking before. That does make sense....making dragons limited really helps those that already have them......:confused:

DragonTan1
06-05-13, 04:24 PM

I think FT, Mythic and Cosmic dragons are finished. I hope so anyway because I doubt they will increase the habitats... They didn't even increase it with all the new pure pink dragons, now there are 5 of them! >_<

carlsbad69
06-05-13, 04:26 PM
I think FT, Mythic and Cosmic dragons are finished. I hope so anyway because I doubt they will increase the habitats... They didn't even increase it with all the new pure pink dragons, now there are 5 of them! >_<

That may be true...but how about saying that..You know, communicating with players..."Hey we're only making 3 of the cosmic breed, 3 of the Fairy Tale breed, 3 of the Mythic breed..etc."

yayacupcake
06-05-13, 04:48 PM
That may be true...but how about saying that..You know, communicating with players..."Hey we're only making 3 of the cosmic breed, 3 of the Fairy Tale breed, 3 of the Mythic breed..etc."

I LOL'ed hard at this!

HenryLucky1
06-05-13, 05:46 PM
Anyone didn't guess what elements needed?? It's hard to guess

DragonTan1
06-05-13, 06:24 PM
Anyone didn't guess what elements needed?? It's hard to guess

This dragon could be another crafted dragon? Maybe large Onyx and large Pearl, some spell scrolls and nether dust too.

kwhales
06-05-13, 06:25 PM
This dragon could be another crafted dragon? Maybe large Onyx and large Pearl, some spell scrolls and nether dust too.

I hope so. Those are the only dragons I seem to have a chance at getting.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-05-13, 06:31 PM
I hope so. Those are the only dragons I seem to have a chance at getting.

If Stone Dragon is to be a crafted only dragon, I hope that the thread heading states that.

HenryLucky1
06-05-13, 06:33 PM

Yeah! I hope so! So, I don't any update until I get BB or Kitsune! :D

doop01
06-05-13, 06:35 PM
If Stone Dragon is to be a crafted only dragon, I hope that the thread heading states that.

yeah, they don't seem to add that till after release :(
I first thought when i saw it that it would probably be a crafted one

DragonTan1
06-05-13, 06:41 PM
yeah, they don't seem to add that till after release :(
I first thought when i saw it that it would probably be a crafted one

Every time a crafted dragon is released, none of my crafting material are in storage a day before until I restart DS and then their back again... Has it happened again? Maybe :p

doop01
06-05-13, 06:44 PM
Every time a crafted dragon is released, none of my crafting material are in storage a day before until I restart DS and then their back again... Has it happened again? Maybe :p

LOL :)
come on then, spill the beans lol

DragonTan1
06-05-13, 07:06 PM
LOL :)
come on then, spill the beans lol

No it didn't lol

Baraze
06-05-13, 07:12 PM
I doubt this will be a craftable dragon. It's too amazing looking, has its own habitat and..and...and..well that's all I can come up with!

lmac10
06-05-13, 07:38 PM
Well i agree that this is a great looking dragon however I'm with kwhales on this one, I cant seem to get any of the new dragons (not to mention all the older ones I still dont have) No mythics, No FT, No Kitsune, so the great stone dragon will probably follow suit lol

Oliver118
06-05-13, 09:50 PM
Well i agree that this is a great looking dragon however I'm with kwhales on this one, I cant seem to get any of the new dragons (not to mention all the older ones I still dont have) No mythics, No FT, No Kitsune, so the great stone dragon will probably follow suit lol

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you guys. Currently I'm saving coins to buy the Fairytale forest, and I'm at 2 million and something (right now I don't see any point in saving up for Mythic or Cosmic habitat, besides the Fairytale habitat is cheaper.) I'll only buy the stone habitat if it's under one hundred thousand coins.

lmac10
06-05-13, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you guys. Currently I'm saving coins to buy the Fairytale forest, and I'm at 2 million and something (right now I don't see any point in saving up for Mythic or Cosmic habitat, besides the Fairytale habitat is cheaper.) I'll only buy the stone habitat if it's under one hundred thousand coins.

Something tells me it will be the same as Fairytale probably 4 million :(

Oliver118
06-05-13, 10:07 PM
Oh well, that's 8 million I owe to the Dragon bank in interest:)

andreiamarques30
06-05-13, 11:34 PM
I think this dragon won't be craftable. TL posted by mistake last month that this dragon would be released on May 23rd and it said: "Caretakers were working to clear a giant rock formation when it suddenly began to move!". So my guess is this dragon will come from clearing those spaces that are locked for expansion. I mean, when you clear all the possible land it still remains some dark areas in almost every island that you can't expand to. Maybe they will unlock them and the dragon comes from clearing the rocks in those areas.

amnesiaNo9
06-05-13, 11:54 PM
I think this dragon won't be craftable. TL posted by mistake last month that this dragon would be released on May 23rd and it said: "Caretakers were working to clear a giant rock formation when it suddenly began to move!". So my guess is this dragon will come from clearing those spaces that are locked for expansion. I mean, when you clear all the possible land it still remains some dark areas in almost every island that you can't expand to. Maybe they will unlock them and the dragon comes from clearing the rocks in those areas.

That would be excellent, I've cleared everything but really hate those dark patches you can get rid of, very much doubt it tho!

keeli84
06-06-13, 12:39 AM
It has been a while since TL has released a new major element (light, pink, night) rather than these mini ones we've been getting (fairytale, cosmic, mythic). I can see stone being a new major element if TL has spent this long working on it & since they've cleared out some of the older ones. If that is the case we should get a habitat increase of 5 based on past updates. But it would probably also mean a bunch of new dragons fairly quickly as opposed to just 3 or 4...So not sure if that would be so great since it is really hard to get the new ones anyway.

awsumum
06-06-13, 04:32 AM
Not sure how long to go, guessing around 6 hours (maybe) I do know that it comes out around 4am my time :(
Good luck everyone, I'm really hoping there's a (significant) habitat increase to go along with this new dragon!

awsumum
06-06-13, 04:36 AM
Not sure how long to go, guessing around 6 hours (maybe) I do know that it comes out around 4am my time :(
Good luck everyone, I'm really hoping there's a (significant) habitat increase to go along with this new dragon!

Ok I meant new dragons usually come out at a really early hour, I did not mean to imply I know when this particular one comes out! I'd hate for anyone to think I actually have information about the release date/time!

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 05:03 AM
Ok I meant new dragons usually come out at a really early hour, I did not mean to imply I know when this particular one comes out! I'd hate for anyone to think I actually have information about the release date/time!

It's 5.5 hours left :)

lollipop_rp
06-06-13, 05:04 AM
That would be excellent, I've cleared everything but really hate those dark patches you can get rid of, very much doubt it tho!

Maybe when we clear the land the the habitat kinda comes in with it.
Like a free habitat without it going in the habitat limit

fattom19
06-06-13, 06:11 AM
Maybe when we clear the land the the habitat kinda comes in with it.
Like a free habitat without it going in the habitat limit

Lol one could only hope, your a very optimistic person though haha

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 08:25 AM
What you think, HenryLucky, for time??

Baraze
06-06-13, 08:26 AM
I just a pic of the turquoise dragon that will be a part of the stone family. It's stunning! Too big I can't get started on this one today. I hate beinf behind, I don't even have big bad yet.

scottyhaha
06-06-13, 09:00 AM
Henry!!! Where's the count down??

scottyhaha
06-06-13, 09:01 AM
1.5hr.

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 09:07 AM
1.5hr.
Yes! You're true!

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 09:40 AM
Less than an hour to go :)

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 10:27 AM
My stupid phone just died!!!
Only 3 minutes to go!!

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 10:33 AM
Lol
My phone came on at %5

AuntyRose32
06-06-13, 10:34 AM
Stone Quarry habitat - $6 million
Stone Dragon 500 gold
...and I got value pack offer again for .99c - 50 gold, 3000 apples and Parakeet Dragon

Wish it was for a dragon I didn't already have :/

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 10:34 AM
Goal is shown and Stone is also in my Market (Android), but I'm not familiar with the symbol shown, so I'm guessing this is a craft only dragon?

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 10:35 AM
No habitat increase ?!!!!

kurebiz
06-06-13, 10:35 AM
Stone Dragon 500 gold
...and I got value pack offer again for .99c - 50 gold, 3000 apples and Parakeet Dragon

and it costs 24 hours to build.

dragonth
06-06-13, 10:36 AM
got the goal. dont know hkw to breed. new element and new habitT but no limit increase (44habitat as previous)

AuntyRose32
Oh and stone banner - $200,000 mil.

cedkugedchgd
Oh and stone banner - $200,000 mil.

200.000 million? :D that would be a biiit too much xD it's 2 million :)

NouraMoh
Oh my value pack is 75gold, 15k apples and Hypnotic for $14.99

lunarbunny
No habitat increase ?!!!!

Nope, and we need one! Hopefully it will come soon the hab for FT and the one increase didn't come at the same time either so there's still some hope I think :)

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 10:37 AM
Mods ... please indicate in the thread heading if this is a craft dragon only. Will save some of us a lot of trouble, time and for some, gold.

cedkugedchgd
i think the secret combo might be light x night..

Escape77
I got the package deal bought it since I can't breed black hybrids and it didn't give me anything gotta love it!!! Now how to breed the new baby

kooky panda
06-06-13, 10:39 AM
Mods ... please indicate in the thread heading if this is a craft dragon only. Will save some of us a lot of trouble, time and for some, gold.
It is not in my craft shop. (IOS)

Baraze
Stone Dragon 500 gold

Youre kidding?! Nooooooooo. I need a parakeet dragon. That is an amazing deal. I want it too.

cedkugedchgd
It is not in my craft shop. (IOS)

no stone in my craft shop as well.

Baraze
06-06-13, 10:40 AM
Thankfully I can't breed anything right now. I'm not selling anything. One increase should come later.

AuntyRose32
06-06-13, 10:40 AM
I feel bad for everyone who needs extra habitat increase to get this dragon, its still at 44. I don't need it myself yet as there are sooo many dragons I don't have but i know my day will come :(

dragonth
06-06-13, 10:41 AM
no any sign in spell shop, do i think it is not a craft dragon.

bububello
I don't have room!!!! Argh!!!!

DragonTan1
I didn't get a value package, don't really care lol after seeing no habitat increase...

hamadrys
06-06-13, 10:42 AM
The stone quarry is in my market. Therefore if Android can build the habitat, the dragon must be available for us too. Habitat takes 24 hours to build.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 10:43 AM
The stone quarry is in my market. Therefore if Android can build the habitat, the dragon must be available for us too. Habitat takes 24 hours to build.

What is the symbol? I'm not familiar with that. New element??

AuntyRose32
06-06-13, 10:44 AM
Youre kidding?! Nooooooooo. I need a parakeet dragon. That is an amazing deal. I want it too.

I'm sorry, I'd give you a Parakeet if I could, traded lots while breeding for a FT. I do love these .99c value offers though, it's worth buying for the gold alone! Although my last offer was for 100 gold now it's only 50 gold so..... Idk.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 10:46 AM

So we risk quite a bit to find out, I guess. No. I think one of the Mods should be more specific in the thread heading.

hamadrys
06-06-13, 10:48 AM
So we risk quite a bit to find out, I guess. No. I think one of the Mods should be more specific in the thread heading.

I am risking ! Stone dragon is in market also. :)

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 10:49 AM
I am risking ! Stone dragon is in market also. :)

You should be able to breed it, it's not a crafted dragon... But you should wait a bit, there will probably be a DS stone version for you to download :p

lunarbunny
06-06-13, 10:50 AM
Has anyone bred this yet? I don't have 2 diamonds and there are so many theories as to what makes this!

hamadrys
06-06-13, 10:51 AM
You should be able to breed it, it's not a crafted dragon... But you should wait a bit, there will probably be a DS stone version for you to download :p

LOL, no kiddin' ! You are full of it today, DT !!!

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 10:53 AM
I can't risk breeding 2 Diamonds!
Last time I did that I got an Infinity :/

hamadrys
06-06-13, 10:55 AM
I have a goal too, but no hint on what to breed.

codenameraven
06-06-13, 10:55 AM
Combos?? I have read green and light / light and light / diamond and diamond??? Has anyone bred one yet??

scottyhaha
06-06-13, 10:57 AM
Black and white is gray.

cedkugedchgd
06-06-13, 10:58 AM
breeding time is 8hrs.

nikitarolle3
06-06-13, 10:58 AM
I read that green/light is the combo

nikitarolle3
06-06-13, 10:59 AM
And it is 8hrs same as fuzzy dragon

DragonTan1
Yeah I read that it's light/white 8 hours..

Candy3030
breeding time is 8hrs.

With what combo if you dont mind sharing;)

lunarbunny
06-06-13, 11:01 AM
OMG if its light/green there are Dawntree fails lurking in there! Afraid to try for it, those were the death of quetzal for me as I had just got my diamond the day before it was going away :(

mityaj
06-06-13, 11:02 AM
I hope it's black and light... I need to get a moon dragon anyway)))

OpeningCeremony
06-06-13, 11:03 AM
Oh my value pack is 75gold, 15k apples and Hypnotic for $14.99

my value pack is 75 gold, 15,000 apples, and Hunter dragon for $14.99 - "75% off"

better than hypnotic i guess? still won't buy it tho

kooky panda
06-06-13, 11:03 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/77550a57-5191-40eb-b35a-a4be499d146c_zpsed83ddcd.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/77550a57-5191-40eb-b35a-a4be499d146c_zpsed83ddcd.jpg.html)

Forest and Light combo

8 hours

hamadrys
06-06-13, 11:04 AM
Thanks Kooky !!!

scottyhaha
06-06-13, 11:05 AM
Two 26 hr fail time are wait for us

Escape77
06-06-13, 11:05 AM

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 11:06 AM
Got it first try, Pearl/Emerald lol saw 8 hours and thought it was Fuzzy!

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 11:06 AM

*highfive!

First try too but.... No where to put it!

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 11:10 AM
Got a Pegasus then Stone
Light and Emerald

Mani_Sari
06-06-13, 11:11 AM
1st try dawn friggin tree lol, please get rid of this hideous piece of lumber.

hamadrys
06-06-13, 11:11 AM
First try : Fuzzy. Now another 8 hours in the den that I will wait out.

bububello
06-06-13, 11:12 AM
Got it by light/emerald but i can't buy habitat no room!!!!!

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 11:13 AM
Got it by light/emerald but i can't buy habitat no room!!!!!

Me too!! It will stay in the nest for a long time...

kooky panda
06-06-13, 11:14 AM
Me too!! It will stay in the nest for a long time...
Mine will have to stay in the nest too:(

Torachan1980
06-06-13, 11:14 AM
Ah rats! My first try with forest & pearl I got a fuzzy. So I tried diamond & fuzzy, and got a 44 hour breed time! Can't be quetzal so has to be angel! I NEVER get diamond hybrids EXCEPT when I don't want them! This will be my 3rd angel. Oh well! I guess I'll trade it in for some nether dust! Just hate that my breeding den and one of my nests is going to be tied up for so long! Not enough gold to speed it up!

FrozenTurtle
06-06-13, 11:15 AM
my value pack is 75 gold, 15,000 apples, and Hunter dragon for $14.99 - "75% off"

better than hypnotic i guess? still won't buy it tho

If you guys want to discuss the new Value Packs, please do so in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53144-Value-Packs-%286-6-13%29). Let's leave this thread just for discussion on the new Stone Dragon! :)

lunarbunny
06-06-13, 11:16 AM
First try 8 hrs, but I have a lot to do so ill wait this one out. Already bought the hab and it takes 24 hrs so why rush?

Candy3030
06-06-13, 11:17 AM

Forest and Light combo

8 hours

Tyvm ;)

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 11:18 AM

But that's my last nest Kooky :/

queenlynnethethird
06-06-13, 11:20 AM
Got Pegasus first try which I needed, second try 8 hrs. I'll have to wait for an open nest though. Hope it's not a fuzzy. Congrats to those that got it already

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 11:21 AM
Boosted breed is now 12 gold, was 10 gold but whatever I don't use it! Hopefully habitats will increase or Angel is losing her home lol

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 11:27 AM

Mine as well, kooky ... habitat max here.

MajicHearts
06-06-13, 11:32 AM
Tried to buy value pak of 75gold 15000food and Hunter Dragon $14.99plustax $15.93
Purchase went through, but I got NOTHING. I sent off an email immediately. Wait and see.....

moonjerry8885
06-06-13, 11:39 AM

Kooky, will we be getting an increase in the habitat??

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 11:41 AM
Oh, my ... 3 of them back to back!

aceblade
06-06-13, 11:44 AM
Oh, my ... 3 of them back to back!

What coupling did you use?

amnesiaNo9
06-06-13, 11:55 AM
Got using emerald and pearl, no habitat increase tho so can stay in the egg for now :-(

Escape77
06-06-13, 11:56 AM
Tried to buy value pak of 75gold 15000food and Hunter Dragon $14.99plustax $15.93
Purchase went through, but I got NOTHING. I sent off an email immediately. Wait and see.....
Me too still waiting on reply and if I force close the app it asked me for my password every time

ccflorida
06-06-13, 11:59 AM
First try light/forest I sold off my common dragons to make room for all these new ones because if I need one like forest it's a fast to get it to breeding same with the airs, fires and I'm very happy to trade off those islands, fruitfuls and the dreaded firestorms! :) now if we get any other new ones my angel might have to share her habitat!:rolleyes:

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 12:01 PM
Not being able to purchase a habitat for a new dragon is the pits! Why should we be forced to sell dragons and a habitat for a new dragon?? (sigh)

ffbb96
06-06-13, 12:04 PM
will have to wait a while to try this one, I don't have enough money to buy the habitat :-(

hgar24
06-06-13, 12:05 PM
Still waiting on my nest to clear...(Gold Dragon)
Do you all think a Quetzal/Angel combo would be a good one to try for the stone?

emergRN
06-06-13, 12:08 PM
i got it using forest and angel :-)

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 12:22 PM
Still waiting on my nest to clear...(Gold Dragon)
Do you all think a Quetzal/Angel combo would be a good one to try for the stone?

It will work, but adding a Diamond means you can get Forest, Light and Angel.

enoch4
06-06-13, 12:23 PM
Emerald x pearl (first try fuzzy, second try stone). Now, the homeless dragon will have to stay in the egg (fingers crossed for another habitat increase).

wayneh23
06-06-13, 12:38 PM
why did the habitat have to be so rich, took me a week to get a mythic maze, looks like another week of coin grinding.

funnyrandomness5112
06-06-13, 12:39 PM
why did the habitat have to be so rich, took me a week to get a mythic maze, looks like another week of coin grinding.

I luckily already had 3 mil already saved!

RotomGuy
06-06-13, 01:02 PM
My dragons had been producing unusually large sums of cash over the last few days so I only have another 1.5 mil to haul together.

wayneh23
06-06-13, 01:13 PM
I feel like i am back in farm story waiting for my crops to finish so i can get my $$$, i switched to dragon story because i just got sick of grinding but this version is no better.

awsumum
06-06-13, 01:22 PM
Ok first try was forest/light, result was fuzzy. Second try was emerald/pearl, result is 26 hrs (guessing dawn tree) I'm gona go sulk now!

belbar22
06-06-13, 01:24 PM
Can't try for this as I don't have any habitats. Going to have to trade some dragons and sell a habitat. Why can't we store habitats !!!

redcrush
06-06-13, 01:38 PM
I'm not going to get rid of any dragons & sell a habitat. We shouldn't have to. I treasure all my dragons. We need a habitat increase TeamLava

nbella1414
06-06-13, 01:47 PM
This is ridiculous. New dragons everywhere and TL knows that a LOT of us have nowhere to put them! I'm not selling off dragons I tried so hard to breed and feed. So unless we get more habitats the game pretty much stops here for me.

Nice.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 01:47 PM
Ok first try was forest/light, result was fuzzy. Second try was emerald/pearl, result is 26 hrs (guessing dawn tree) I'm gona go sulk now!

Well ... might be Pegasus.

gail66
06-06-13, 01:53 PM
yer yipee got stone dragon 1st try with fuzzy and light
boooo it's gonna stay on the nest till we get habitat increase
I think it might be nesting a long time ������

awsumum
06-06-13, 02:17 PM
Well ... might be Pegasus.

Lol, might be, unfortunately I have Pegasus already :(

Only need samurai and stone :) leviathan is on nest!

Thankyou MomsHouseofSweets :)

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 02:20 PM
Lol, might be, unfortunately I have Pegasus already :(

Only need samurai and stone :) leviathan is on nest!

Thankyou MomsHouseofSweets :)

Oh ... well, nix on the Pegasus then! LOL Two of the dragons you need, aren't available to me, but I sure hope you get them!!!

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 02:25 PM
I wish I hadn't bred this dragon!!
I'm all maxed out and I refuse to sell any more dragons/habitats!!
I'm down to only 4 Diamond Fields for God's sake :/

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 02:30 PM
I'm not going to get rid of any dragons & sell a habitat. We shouldn't have to. I treasure all my dragons. We need a habitat increase TeamLava

This is ridiculous. New dragons everywhere and TL knows that a LOT of us have nowhere to put them! I'm not selling off dragons I tried so hard to breed and feed. So unless we get more habitats the game pretty much stops here for me.

Nice.

I agree 100%

I can't craft Leviathan, even though I got the pearls weeks ago!
I can't buy TD, I have the gold but I hope I don't lose it all on a gold trap!
Hammerhead is in storage and I can't hatch Stone...

This game is punishing players for having a complete album, I don't want to sell another Diamond habitat. TL needs to do something fast or they will lose players, why should I stay when the habitat issue is sucking all the fun!

amicacordis
06-06-13, 02:31 PM
I would like a straight answer from TL: Will max number of habitats increase? YES/NO. This way we can make decisions. I have to sell a Mythic or Diamond habitat in order to breed this dragon.

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 02:39 PM
I can't believe this!!!!!!!
I woke up, checked this thread to know what elements needed for stone, put my Love to the nest, then I tried Diamond and Fuzzy, boom!!!
I don't even try for Angel before, so it means I got it without trying :o

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/henriiluckii/Screenshot_2013-06-07-04-24-36_zps01271490.png

Sorry for the bad picture guys!!!!

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 02:41 PM
Congrats Henry :)

kwhales
06-06-13, 02:42 PM
Congratulations Henry.

Just got home from work. First try for Stoney, forest and light, got 8 hrs. Probably will speed up once I have a free habitat in 2 ? hrs. Fingers crossed, again. At least its not LOVE.

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 02:48 PM
Congratulations Henry.

Just got home from work. First try for Stoney, forest and light, got 8 hrs. Probably will speed up once I have a free habitat in 2 ? hrs. Fingers crossed, again. At least its not LOVE.

Or a Firestone plague!! LOL

mel7123
06-06-13, 02:49 PM
Got it on second try with emerald and pearl first was fuzzy..

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 02:51 PM
Congratulations Henry.

Congrats Henry :)
Thanks friends :D

kwhales
06-06-13, 02:52 PM
Or a Firestone plague!! LOL

Firestone? Umm, new dragon?

MomsHouseofSweets
06-06-13, 02:53 PM

Oh, you must never have been cursed with a Firestorm plague before.

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 03:00 PM

Hahaha.. good joke!!

kwhales
06-06-13, 03:08 PM
Oh, you must never have been cursed with a Firestorm plague before.

But I can't get firestorm with green and light. I better not be able too. Nope, I will get the Fuzzy storm.

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 03:15 PM
But I can't get firestorm with green and light. I better not be able too. Nope, I will get the Fuzzy storm.

Hahaha.. it's so funny!!!

awsumum
06-06-13, 03:22 PM
Well done Henry :)

It's always nice when you get a wanted dragon without even trying!

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 03:40 PM
Well done Henry :)

It's always nice when you get a wanted dragon without even trying!

Haha..Thanks!

sharbuch
06-06-13, 03:41 PM
How am I to breed this if I can't buy the habits for it there was no increase so I am at my limit what am I going to do.

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 03:48 PM

Why not? Somebody got Firestorm with Night/Virtue lol

kwhales
06-06-13, 03:49 PM
Why not? Somebody got Firestorm with Night/Virtue lol

Saw that. I think it was bat by mistake. But then, new colors, new rules.

eboats
06-06-13, 03:58 PM
Really no habitat increase? Just absurd

tsuki003
06-06-13, 04:11 PM
So this is green and light? 0.o

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 04:19 PM
So this is green and light? 0.o

Yes, 8 hours like Fuzzy lol

tsuki003
06-06-13, 04:23 PM
Yes, 8 hours like Fuzzy lolaahhh okays thanks. At least it's not a long fail time...unless you get Pegasus. But surely there will be many fuzzys for everyone lol this isn't limited I think so I'm going to focus on the limiteds for now.

lotusthreads
06-06-13, 04:30 PM
If there is no habitat increase, I don't think I will bother trying for this one yet

AraRaider
06-06-13, 04:42 PM
This is dumb that they release a new habitat, but don't increase the habitat limit. I have absolutely NO room until they raise the limit! How hard is it to put two & two together on that? TEAMLAVA, if you are going to release new dragon colors, PLEASE INCREASE THE HABITAT LIMIT OR THIS IS POINTLESS! >_< argh!

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 04:50 PM
aahhh okays thanks. At least it's not a long fail time...unless you get Pegasus. But surely there will be many fuzzys for everyone lol this isn't limited I think so I'm going to focus on the limiteds for now.

Or Dawn Tree lol

hamadrys
06-06-13, 04:53 PM
2 Fuzzies so far and another 8 hours in den. Maybe tomorrow ! HenryLucky1, please cross your fingers for me :)

AraRaider
06-06-13, 04:53 PM
Seriously. I'm the kind of player who is playing to have ONE of every dragon type...so I have exactly enough habitats to have just that....I even have five grand habitats due to never having any room. If you want us to breed these new dragons why don't you guys increase the habitat amount at the SAME time that you guys release a new type! It should be a no brainer! I'd love to start building the new habitat, but I, and many others on this game are unable to do so until the limit is increased. Pleaaaaaase teamlava! Please increase the limit!

penqueen2
06-06-13, 05:11 PM
I got the new dragon egg, it will sit on a nest until the habitat limit is raised! It's after 5 in California and they have not increased the habitat limit. They know they are doing this. Why, usually for money. Since I can't breed any more dragons until the limit is raised I will not buy any more gold. I will not send them money for any of my 5 regular gold buying accounts.

funnyrandomness5112
06-06-13, 05:31 PM
Jake, Can you just like, Sneak into your office, and go to the programmer, Look on the habitat thingy and push +1? Just for your favorite Players?

AraRaider
06-06-13, 05:34 PM
I got the new dragon egg, it will sit on a nest until the habitat limit is raised! It's after 5 in California and they have not increased the habitat limit. They know they are doing this. Why, usually for money. Since I can't breed any more dragons until the limit is raised I will not buy any more gold. I will not send them money for any of my 5 regular gold buying accounts.

Good idea! I've spent a lot of money on this game...I'll not buy anymore either until they increase. This is just redoiculous. They just released the outposts for everyone, why not be happy with the gold people are likely spending on that? I know I'll personally never spend gold on the outpost, especially since It's probably way cheaper for all the people who had the outpost for the beta testing...but...yeah...I'm not gonna buy gold to spend on anything else either until the limits are raised.

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 05:35 PM
Maybe if we call Jake 3 times he will respond :)

*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*

funnyrandomness5112
06-06-13, 05:36 PM

*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*

I've heard Thirteen is a Lucky Number.. Ten to go!

*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 05:40 PM
Good idea! I've spent a lot of money on this game...I'll not buy anymore either until they increase. This is just redoiculous. They just released the outposts for everyone, why not be happy with the gold people are likely spending on that? I know I'll personally never spend gold on the outpost, especially since It's probably way cheaper for all the people who had the outpost for the beta testing...but...yeah...I'm not gonna buy gold to spend on anything else either until the limits are raised.

Why would you think outpost is cheaper for those who got it earlier? It's the same for everyone I think. Anyway, you're right about the habitats... All I'm doing is evolving dragons, and trading but the game is dead to me. I can't go further without habitats increasing, not my choice... TL made that decision for me.

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 05:41 PM

*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*

Are you standing in front of a mirror with the light off? Lol

funnyrandomness5112
06-06-13, 05:42 PM

It took me a minute but, I got it... Haha

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 05:47 PM

Light off but I'm in bed :p

kwhales
06-06-13, 05:49 PM
Popped my combo. One fuzzy to sell out of the nest. Got another 8 hr breed. I will wait till tomorrow for this one.

jlalo
06-06-13, 05:57 PM
Just got an 8 hour breed time using Forest/Light first try! Don't have the gold to speed it up tho, and I have two fresh laserlight eggs in both nests.....I guess that just gives me more time to come up with the ridiculously exorbitant cost of a stone quarry.

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 06:01 PM
Just got an 8 hour breed time using Forest/Light first try! Don't have the gold to speed it up tho, and I have two fresh laserlight eggs in both nests.....I guess that just gives me more time to come up with the ridiculously exorbitant cost of a stone quarry.

It could be Fuzzy.

Horntail21
06-06-13, 06:03 PM
Stuck my two diamonds together this morning trying for BB and got this dragon. Only have little over 3mil in coins though. These habitats are getting ridiculous to say the least. Looks like he will be nesting it for a while.

MazReptile
06-06-13, 06:22 PM
I'm gonna keep sticking to my 2 diamond combo, got a couple of dragons I needed this way xD oh and my third diamond
I only have like 3 habitats that I can place down (one for fairytale, one for stone and a spare diamond habitat if needed)

NouraMoh
06-06-13, 06:26 PM
Woohoo!!!
Jake answered our calls ppl
I can buy my habitat now!

Jake you are AWESOME :)

FrozenTurtle
06-06-13, 06:54 PM
I think there's something you might enjoying reading on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38123-More-habitats-Please-TeamLava/page40&p=652211#post652211)... :)

Really no habitat increase? Just absurd

If there is no habitat increase, I don't think I will bother trying for this one yet

This is dumb that they release a new habitat, but don't increase the habitat limit. I have absolutely NO room until they raise the limit! How hard is it to put two & two together on that? TEAMLAVA, if you are going to release new dragon colors, PLEASE INCREASE THE HABITAT LIMIT OR THIS IS POINTLESS! >_< argh!

Jake, Can you just like, Sneak into your office, and go to the programmer, Look on the habitat thingy and push +1? Just for your favorite Players?

penqueen2
06-06-13, 06:59 PM
Thank you Jake. It would have been painful to tell my daughters: no more gold.

DragonTan1
06-06-13, 07:17 PM
Woohoo!!!
Jake answered our calls ppl
I can buy my habitat now!

Jake you are AWESOME :)

No he isn't... Not until I see 50 habitats increase then he will be.

awsumum
06-06-13, 07:36 PM

I kinda agree (no I don't, I definitely agree) I would like to display all my dragons, but am unable to as they won't all fit!

We need a large yellow habitat and a large blue habitat to go with the large red, green and purple ones. My dragons are languishing in the stables (they don't wana be cooped up anymore) and I simply don't have room for any of them to come out and play. I've threatened fruitful,clown, icecream, easter and various others that they will have to stay there indefinitely! They reckon they've started a petition to TeamLava :)

Help teamlava, help!

amicacordis
06-06-13, 09:00 PM
Thanks TeamLava!

dapplefur
06-06-13, 09:06 PM

i was hoping for at least two but i don't see why they can not raise it to fifty instead of raising it up one every week. oh well looks like i won't be buying the treasure dragon anytime soon. i'm going to buy another big red rocks for samurai and move justice to it from the big pink prairie to make room for kitsune.

nbella1414
06-07-13, 03:00 AM
Second try is a darn Pegasus. Now that I can get the habitat of course. :)

sharbuch
06-07-13, 04:06 AM
Wow got it first try forest and light I think this was the easiest so far hey does anybody know about the hammerhead that is in the list

hamadrys
06-07-13, 04:21 AM
3 Fuzzies so far and another 8 hours in the den. *sigh*

DragonTan1
06-07-13, 04:51 AM
3 Fuzzies so far and another 8 hours in the den. *sigh*

Got the second stone, right after the 1st... Emerald/Pearl.

DragonTan1
06-07-13, 04:51 AM
I have no idea why I quoted you lol

danny8573
06-07-13, 08:12 AM
Ho-Hum... another element and I'm sure there's no habitat increase with it.

just found another habitat available, now 45. already building another white one. I'm on android. puff island, (danny8573)

FigmentValley
06-07-13, 01:13 PM
For those who find it necessary to sell dragons and habitats, does your album still show that you HAD a type of dragon after you sold it to make room for something new? Perhaps that would be a way of knowing you had accomplished all the breedings, still had a "full album" yet allowing you to make room for the newer dragons and habitats.....

yayacupcake
06-07-13, 01:23 PM
just found another habitat available, now 45. already building another white one. I'm on android. puff island, (danny8573)

Love how they didn't implement this until after stone was release I sold an extra lvl 9 landworm, lvl 9 wild dragon, lvl 9 eagle so i could sell a fire habitat to make room for this.... was saving those for trading / crafting ( when it ever gets released on Android )

yayacupcake
06-07-13, 01:24 PM
For those who find it necessary to sell dragons and habitats, does your album still show that you HAD a type of dragon after you sold it to make room for something new? Perhaps that would be a way of knowing you had accomplished all the breedings, still had a "full album" yet allowing you to make room for the newer dragons and habitats.....

Far as I know Album only keeps track of the dragons you currently have, doesn't show what you've previously owned. I'm Android though, so don't take my word for it.

DragonTan1
06-07-13, 01:25 PM

No it doesn't, once you sell or trade it its no longer on your album.... If its in storage your neighbours can't see it in your album but you can.

alyssafriends
06-07-13, 01:45 PM
Slow down TL. You're releasing dragons way too fast. It might be ok for those that started on day one but those of us who didn't cannot keep up. We are also trying to get other dragons.... Once a month is ok, but releasing dragons once a week is ridiculous.

aceblade
06-07-13, 01:53 PM
Slow down TL. You're releasing dragons way too fast. It might be ok for those that started on day one but those of us who didn't cannot keep up. We are also trying to get other dragons.... Once a month is ok, but releasing dragons once a week is ridiculous.

Agreed.
Or, at least, stop removing dragons once a week.

yayacupcake
06-07-13, 01:57 PM
One a week should be fine but we've been getting 2+ a week for awhile now.

kooky panda
06-07-13, 02:00 PM
Hey guys, let keep on topic on the new dragon Stone Dragon.
Thanks!

sakuraohimesama
06-07-13, 02:02 PM
finally first try forest/light its been a long since i got a new one -_-

rusticjess
06-07-13, 02:36 PM
Lol am I the only one that doesn't have a habitat increase problem? I'm level 86 and I only have 29 out of 45 habitats.

JakeStorm8
06-07-13, 02:39 PM

*Jake*
*Jake*
*Jake*

Habitat cap, INCREASE!

DragonTan1
06-07-13, 02:55 PM
Habitat cap, INCREASE!

More than 45? (((:0

igames4me
06-07-13, 03:46 PM
Yes got Pegasus trying for this

HenryLucky1
06-07-13, 05:33 PM
Speed up my Angel, put Forest and Light on the den, 26 hours. Please!!! Pegasus!!! I need you!!!

najess
06-07-13, 07:45 PM
Got it on the first try with pegasus and dawntree. I didn't build the habitat until I know what I'm breeding though, since fuzzy breeding time is also 8 hours. I don't get why they make the same color dragon with same breeding hours, it's confusing :(
I tried for kitsune for many times and everytime I get 5 hours I'm hoping for it but instead I always get love dragon which I sell right away lol

hamadrys
06-08-13, 04:46 AM
Total of 7 Fuzzies for me as of now. Getting sick of it.

kwhales
06-08-13, 04:54 AM
Total of 7 Fuzzies for me as of now. Getting sick of it.

Yep. Fun ain't it. 11 hrs to go until my 26 hr fail is done. Could really use a game goal about now.

picklylily
06-08-13, 05:57 AM
So sick of Fuzzies. Pls no more! I want a Stone dragon. :(