PDA

View Full Version : DRAGON STORY: JUNE 6, 2013 STONE DRAGON. Finally!

Pages : 1 [2]

bonegraft
06-08-13, 07:02 AM
I think the stone dragon is like my kryptonite..... All I have gotten is 6 fuzzies and 2 dawn trees

Mani_Sari
06-08-13, 08:37 AM
Dawntree, Fuzzy, 2 Pegasus(in a row), 10 Fuzzies(in a row) and another Pegasus. Yeah, I think i'm about done with this game, time to browse for a new dragon app. :D

dalexxx
06-08-13, 08:50 AM
first try, pegasus and fuzzy

Kevynsan
06-08-13, 09:44 AM
This dragon eludes me.... I just cannot seem to get it. A dozen fuzzy, a dawntree, and a few pegasus fails. I'm over it. FT wasn't this hard....ugh. island is Athens.

mrarfan
06-08-13, 09:58 AM
First try using Light & Parakeet while trying for Caesar....
TL! Stop making new dragons! Or else I quit

davewin
06-08-13, 10:32 AM
After 3 Pegasus fails in a row..... finally :).

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2498/stoneegg.png

hamadrys
06-08-13, 11:41 AM
This dragon eludes me.... I just cannot seem to get it. A dozen fuzzy, a dawntree, and a few pegasus fails. I'm over it. FT wasn't this hard....ugh. island is Athens.

Same deal for me, neighbor, can't seem to get it :(

MomsHouseofSweets
06-08-13, 11:51 AM
Same deal for me, neighbor, can't seem to get it :(

Using Forest and Light dragons??

DragonTan1
06-08-13, 12:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/v3hi5yX.jpg

I got 2 :p Pearl/Emerald.

scottyhaha
06-08-13, 12:29 PM
Speed up my Angel, put Forest and Light on the den, 26 hours. Please!!! Pegasus!!! I need you!!!
You can have mypegasus for your angel

fagoggil
06-08-13, 12:44 PM
If you makes you feel better, I don't have any Black hybrids, one pink hybrid, and no Cosmic hybrids. I'll be playing catch up for a while, methinks! :*(
Is Stone available on Android?
Me also! Still cannot get mythic! And I do not want to miss mistmoth. No mermaid, no easter, no dream. How do I get new dragons when I have to try to get elusive older ones before they are gone forever??????

MomsHouseofSweets
06-08-13, 01:46 PM
Me also! Still cannot get mythic! And I do not want to miss mistmoth. No mermaid, no easter, no dream. How do I get new dragons when I have to try to get elusive older ones before they are gone forever??????

Yes, Stone is available to Android.
You can try for older dragons until they're no longer available and THEN go after newer ones like Stone, Mythic and such.

Mani_Sari
06-08-13, 03:19 PM
I got 2 :p Pearl/Emerald.

Can I have that diamond instead? It'll be my best friend hehe. ;)

chiefdragon
06-08-13, 03:43 PM
Diamond and Fuzzy... 8 hours. Hope it's Stone... Fingers crossed.

chiefdragon
06-08-13, 03:46 PM

Me too. No Mythic yet. Still missing a lot of pink, black and diamond hybrids.

picklylily
06-08-13, 03:52 PM
Fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy and another 26 hours! Urgh! Why is this impossible to get? :(

kwhales
06-08-13, 03:59 PM
Fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy and another 26 hours! Urgh! Why is this impossible to get? :(

Because TL wants everyone to use gold to speed to see what they got. Use gold, buy gold, make TL rich. Make us poorer.

hamadrys
06-08-13, 04:40 PM
Another fuzzy. That will be 9 in a row now. Changing combo from Forest/Light to Diamond/Fuzzy. 8 hours in den. Tomorrow, I will know. I am not spending anything else than free gold on this !

picklylily
06-08-13, 04:46 PM
Because TL wants everyone to use gold to speed to see what they got. Use gold, buy gold, make TL rich. Make us poorer.

Another fuzzy. That will be 9 in a row now. Changing combo from Forest/Light to Diamond/Fuzzy. 8 hours in den. Tomorrow, I will know. I am not spending anything else than free gold on this !

Same here. Won't buy gold. New dragons are just extremely difficult to breed! Breeding rules are just absurd now :/

sehana
06-08-13, 04:58 PM
Man my second Dawntree :( with a few Fuzzies in between

queenlynnethethird
06-08-13, 05:30 PM
Man my second Dawntree :( with a few Fuzzies in between

Ouch! I feel your pain. I got my Stone the first day. Then while trying for a second Stone I got my first Pegasus and so happy to have it. Then I got two more Pegasus. That hurt. Then a Fuzzy and finally another Stone. I'm hoping I'll get the next hybrid easier with two Stone. I used only Emerald and Pearl

DragonTan1
06-08-13, 05:35 PM
Ouch! I feel your pain. I got my Stone the first day. Then while trying for a second Stone I got my first Pegasus and so happy to have it. Then I got two more Pegasus. That hurt. Then a Fuzzy and finally another Stone. I'm hoping I'll get the next hybrid easier with two Stone. I used only Emerald and Pearl

Me too, I got both of mine with Emerald/Pearl 1st and 2nd tries so I can get the next one with Stone/Stone.

I hope TL will sort the breeding out for others, a few of my neighbours are only getting Fuzzy. It's like it isn't available for them, but it is in their market.. Strange.

Kevynsan
06-08-13, 06:44 PM
I think I would be better off just buying the darn thing, but that ruins the fun of it. I'm still missing all Cosmic, Mythic, Fairytale, and some Pink and Black hybrids....not to mention Diamond and its crew.

chiefdragon
06-08-13, 06:56 PM
I hope my 26 hour Stone fail is a Pegasus since I don't have one yet. Currently breeding Pearl and Dawn Tree.

scottyhaha
06-08-13, 06:58 PM
I hope my 26 hour Stone fail is a Pegasus since I don't have one yet. Currently breeding Pearl and Dawn Tree.

Have two on my nests scare to breed another one. So I try to get DA and 22 hrs fail time same different. :((

Horntail21
06-08-13, 07:46 PM
So I finally saved the 6 mil for the habitat. Now I have to wait 24hrs for it to build?! C'mon man. For 6 million coins it seems like that construction crew could step it up a notch.

yukihamasaki0618
06-08-13, 09:18 PM
got stone yesterday with dawntree/light. 1st try is fuzzy:p

but stil on the nest .. still not buy habitat :( 6mi.....

yukihamasaki0618
06-08-13, 09:19 PM
oppsss:o forgot to put i got stone on second try :eek:

HenryLucky1
06-08-13, 09:33 PM
First try was Angel, second was Pegasus, both dragons I don't have
Third try is 8 hours, I've a good feeling of this

giantcookie
06-09-13, 01:33 AM
Got my stone finally after like 3 million fuzzies lmao

hamadrys
06-09-13, 04:43 AM
Done trying. After 10 Fuzzies, I am so over it. Back to trying for Mask with possible fails like Origami, Bubble and Goblin. I need them all, so her we go...

MajicHearts
06-09-13, 07:15 AM
Got stone dragon on both of my games/devices . Must be because TL wants me to spend 6,000,000 on habitat.....
Which I did!!! LOL

yayacupcake
06-09-13, 08:10 AM
Still going after it here so far 4 fuzzy fails and a pegasus win. Habitat is empty and in need of filling.

davewin
06-09-13, 08:18 AM
My new baby

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4201/babystone.png

hamadrys
06-09-13, 08:19 AM
Awww, so cute ! Congrats.

mjtang
06-09-13, 09:43 AM
How is it possible the pair of light and pegasus gave a dawn tree???!! Where is the breeding logic??!!

stoogehunter
06-09-13, 09:46 AM
How is it possible the pair of light and pegasus gave a dawn tree???!! Where is the breeding logic??!!

Dawntrees hidden colour is light.

chiefdragon
06-09-13, 07:03 PM

Rushed the last 2 hours. I'm glad it's a Pegasus. Now trying with Pearl and Emerald. It's 8 hours... fingers crossed.

DragonTan1
06-09-13, 07:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CMK67C5.jpg

Both evolved, and ready for tomorrow. :p

HenryLucky1
06-09-13, 08:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CMK67C5.jpg

Both evolved, and ready for tomorrow. :p

Actually, it's 14 hours left. I hope it's not new Stone element dragon

HenryLucky1
06-09-13, 08:55 PM
You can have mypegasus for your angel

Lol, it's Pegasus, sitting on nest now

Oliver118
06-09-13, 11:13 PM
I'm still working on the fairytale habitat before it disappears

nbella1414
06-10-13, 05:43 AM
I'm on my 3rd Pegasus... I don't even know how many Fuzzies. I'm glad I decided not to buy the habitat cuz I'm about to give up on this one.

funnyrandomness5112
06-10-13, 06:31 AM
Haven't even tried for this one. Don't want it. >.<

amnesiaNo9
06-10-13, 06:43 AM
Anyone know of there's gonna be a dragon released today as usual??

HenryLucky1
06-10-13, 07:15 AM
Anyone know of there's gonna be a dragon released today as usual??
No teaser yet, I hope TL want to hear us and they give us 1 dragon/week not 2

funnyrandomness5112
06-10-13, 07:23 AM
No teaser yet, I hope TL want to hear us and they give us 1 dragon/week not 2

Henry, Are you kidding. LOL If there is one I bet it will be released right after they take out Mistmoth. :(

yayacupcake
06-10-13, 08:13 AM
Henry, Are you kidding. LOL If there is one I bet it will be released right after they take out Mistmoth. :(

They release both at the same time. Hopefully we don't get anything and MS gets something instead. Would be nice.

funnyrandomness5112
06-10-13, 08:16 AM
They release both at the same time. Hopefully we don't get anything and MS gets something instead. Would be nice.

I never got attached to MS. So I don't play it.

yayacupcake
06-10-13, 08:22 AM
I never got attached to MS. So I don't play it.

Probably for the best though as MS looks dead. Here's hoping Disney / Pixar releases a Monsters University breeding game, that'd be kinda cool.

Mani_Sari
06-10-13, 10:20 AM
Ok, i'm at about my 26th Fuzzy I think, what kind of friggin "rare" is this? Reminds me of Mythic, took me like 30+ tries to get the first one.

yayacupcake
06-10-13, 10:30 AM
Ok, i'm at about my 26th Fuzzy I think, what kind of friggin "rare" is this? Reminds me of Mythic, took me like 30+ tries to get the first one.

The Pegasus / Dawntree fails are pretty horrendous.

DragonTan1
06-10-13, 10:42 AM
It's out. I got Stone 1st try, hatched it... 30 Forest, now another Stone in the nest and 8 hours in the den.

igames4me
06-10-13, 10:58 AM
It's out. I got Stone 1st try, hatched it... 30 Forest, now another Stone in the nest and 8 hours in the den.

what combo r you using... i need a stone

DragonTan1
06-10-13, 11:12 AM
what combo r you using... i need a stone

Stone/Stone.

aceblade
06-10-13, 11:20 AM
Does Diamond + Fuzzy work for Stone?

DragonTan1
06-10-13, 11:23 AM
Does Diamond + Fuzzy work for Stone?

Yes it does.

NouraMoh
06-10-13, 11:43 AM
Stone/Stone.

I got a 3rd one with this combo too
So I traded my 2nd one and kept this

fairyfrenzy87
06-10-13, 01:28 PM
I'm not sure, but is the Stone dragon limited like FT? I haven't tried for Stone yet

DragonTan1
06-10-13, 01:34 PM
I'm not sure, but is the Stone dragon limited like FT? I haven't tried for Stone yet

It doesn't say, but other dragons who are not limited have been taken off the game so you never know.

sehana
06-10-13, 04:27 PM
... frustrated with the 26 hr Dawntrees... I still don't have a stone :( :( :(
And have 3 26 hr Pegasuses in nests... give me a stone already :/

hamadrys
06-10-13, 04:30 PM
And have 3 26 hr Pegasuses in nests

I feel your pain, I am taking a break... going for older dragon like Bubble and Origami that I still need. The fails are just too many :(

annbluebird
06-10-13, 04:30 PM
got it fifth try with light/forest

nbella1414
06-10-13, 04:32 PM
Yes!!!! Another Fuzzy!!!!!!! I'm in heaven!!! :-/

hamadrys
06-10-13, 04:34 PM

Lucky you Anne :). I had 10 Fuzzies in a row. I am just taking a break, will try again later. Too many fails of the same type is just...tiresome.

annbluebird
06-10-13, 04:34 PM

got four fuzzy first

annbluebird
06-10-13, 04:36 PM
Lucky you Anne :). I had 10 Fuzzies in a row. I am just taking a break, will try again later. Too many fails of the same type is just...tiresome.

good luck ! I didnt try them in a row. I hope you will have it soon Hamadrys :)

kwhales
06-10-13, 04:59 PM
This is so surreal. Why is it some players are breeding machines and others can't get anything but fails? Some islands are over filled with every dragon. This isn't fair. Breeding shouldn't be this difficult. Why not make it harder for those who have tons of new dragons for let's say 6 months and make it easier for those who fail continuously.

Why do certain islands thrive while others fail? Jake, you know the answer. Does this seem fair to you?

HenryLucky1
06-10-13, 05:03 PM
And have 3 26 hr Pegasuses in nests... give me a stone already :/

Same here!

yayacupcake
06-10-13, 05:04 PM
This is so surreal. Why is it some players are breeding machines and others can't get anything but fails? Some islands are over filled with every dragon. This isn't fair. Breeding shouldn't be this difficult. Why not make it harder for those who have tons of new dragons for let's say 6 months and make it easier for those who fail continuously.

Why do certain islands thrive while others fail? Jake, you know the answer. Does this seem fair to you?

Speed breeding, that's why some are " breeding machines " . Their odds are no better than yours.

annbluebird
06-10-13, 05:07 PM

In my case (off topic) I am still running after diamond (atlantis and honeybee and others) I usually try five times for one dragon and go for another one if I m not lucky. most time I try once for one kind and make a rotation between those I m missing

kwhales
06-10-13, 05:08 PM
Speed breeding, that's why some are " breeding machines " . Their odds are no better than yours.

Ok let's say that it. But most of the successes say they don't buy gold. And I can't believe they get 20 a day everyday, so are they fibbing or is there another reason.

HenryLucky1
06-10-13, 05:10 PM
Ok let's say that it. But most of the successes say they don't buy gold. And I can't believe they get 20 a day everyday, so are they fibbing or is there another reason.

Who???

kwhales
06-10-13, 05:12 PM

Just thinking of this doesn't make sense. Ok let's say they speed breed. Some of use get 10 fails in a row, speeding will just get the fail out of the den and nest. Not change the outcome. Most of use 'failers' would just have twice as many fails to speed.

HenryLucky1
06-10-13, 05:18 PM
Just thinking of this doesn't make sense. Ok let's say they speed breed. Some of use get 10 fails in a row, speeding will just get the fail out of the den and nest. Not change the outcome. Most of use 'failers' would just have twice as many fails to speed.

Well friend, I think it's purely just lucky, I ever thought about the breeding system. Must be you make a thread about breeding system, so we can share our opinion there

NouraMoh
06-10-13, 05:24 PM

I don't know about the others but I do buy gold every sale I get ( I only stopped during the period when TL charged us double for speeding)
I do speed my breeding and get rid of unwanted fails because I can only use 1 of my 4 nests
I get frustrated with fails like everybody else
I have no idea why players would lie about buying gold, it's nothing to be ashamed of
I guess it's just like those players buying TD or Leviathan and saying they've bred them!!!

kwhales
06-10-13, 05:29 PM
I don't know about the others but I do buy gold every sale I get ( I only stopped during the period when TL charged us double for speeding)
I do speed my breeding and get rid of unwanted fails because I can only use 1 of my 4 nests
I have no idea why players would lie about buying gold, it's nothing to be ashamed of
I guess it's just like those players buying TD or Leviathan and saying they've bred them!!!

I really didn't mean to offend anyone. i am just so frustrated that the only way you can get a dragon seems to be using gold. Just not right.

NouraMoh
06-10-13, 05:33 PM
No no no sweetie
I'm not offended at all :)
I'm just trying to explain my situation
And voice my astonishment at those who deny buying gold

As for not buying gold, I never do on my second account
I just avoid the mistakes I make on my main account
I seem to be doing ok
I got the stupid dark devil first try
While on my main account it took me months!

It's random my friend :)

HenryLucky1
06-10-13, 05:33 PM
We all know that you buy gold ;)

NouraMoh
06-10-13, 05:35 PM
We all know that you buy gold ;)

Lol ok Henry
As long as you know :)

annbluebird
06-10-13, 05:41 PM
same here. more lucky on one account where night hybrids and new are easy and nothing new since several weeks on my second account. some have diamonds others have new dragons.. random and luck

HenryLucky1
06-10-13, 05:43 PM
same here. more lucky on one account where night hybrids and new are easy and nothing new since several weeks on my second account. some have diamonds others have new dragons.. random and luck

Lol, my second account just give me Magic while trying for Diamond

picklylily
06-10-13, 05:46 PM
Two Pegasus and too many Fuzzies to count. Why??!! Why can't I get Stone? :(

annbluebird
06-10-13, 05:54 PM
Two Pegasus and too many Fuzzies to count. Why??!! Why can't I get Stone? :(

I d love to get a pegasus :(
@Henry lets bet on who wll have one first ^^

fairyfrenzy87
06-10-13, 05:54 PM
It doesn't say, but other dragons who are not limited have been taken off the game so you never know.

Ok, thanks. I'm not too thrilled with the fails of trying to breed the Stone dragon. I guess I'll continue with my terrible luck of trying to breed a diamond. The struggle is real :P

glitterbabies
06-10-13, 05:59 PM

as someone who has used gold and who has waited it out I can say the benefit of using gold is the frustration level is a lot lower when you speed up fails. You aren't having to look at that egg in your nest that you know for sure you don't want.

I don't speed through as much as I used too. I'm trying to learn patience but it's hard when i'm going for a specific dragon. Now I usually just do it if the dragon is going away.

anyway, on topic. what is the best combo for the stone dragon? has anyone found one that works well?

sehana
06-10-13, 07:13 PM
I've tried all of the most recommended combos and still no stone :(... First it was too many Fuzzies, then it was Dawntree and I now 3 Pegasuses in a row, with another 26 hr in love den.

Tried all the combos so far :/ with a few speed breeding in there, but so disappointed when I see all the wasted gold :( I don't think I'll be speeding up anymore...

HenryLucky1
06-10-13, 07:34 PM
Just speed up my Laserlight and put Forest and Light, 8 hours. I guess It's a Stone, Lmao

aceblade
06-10-13, 07:35 PM
[SIZE=5]I can't believe this!!!!!!!
I woke up, checked this thread to know what elements needed for stone, put my Love to the nest, then I tried Diamond and Fuzzy, boom!!!
I don't even try for Angel before, so it means I got it without trying :o
]
This just happened to me too. Asked in here earlier if Diamond and Fuzzy would make Stone, then decided to put them in the breeding nest and BAM... 44 hours. This is pretty darn cool. I was getting bummed out with Arena losses, missing out on the Mistmoth and still no Big Bad. This Angel in the works is a great pick-me-up! :)

HenryLucky1
06-10-13, 07:37 PM
This just happened to me too. Asked in here earlier if Diamond and Fuzzy would make Stone, then decided to put them in the breeding nest and BAM... 44 hours. This is pretty darn cool. I was getting bummed out with Arena losses, missing out on the Mistmoth and still no Big Bad. This Angel in the works is a great pick-me-up! :)

Congratulations!

Baraze
06-10-13, 08:40 PM
Two dawntrees and a Pegasus. I finally cave in and use two diamonds since I need big bad too. I get twenty hours. I doubt its turquoise. I never wanted to see another magic or atlas again. Boo!

picklylily
06-10-13, 10:37 PM
Two dawntrees and a Pegasus. I finally cave in and use two diamonds since I need big bad too. I get twenty hours. I doubt its turquoise. I never wanted to see another magic or atlas again. Boo!

Goodluck! I hope it's turquoise. Might try Diamond-Diamond too if my current combo doesn't work.

picklylily
06-11-13, 01:52 AM
And yet another Fuzzy! I just don't know what to do with myself! ��

jonathanharker
06-11-13, 09:25 AM
Another Dawntree... dang that could've been three Fuzzies...

devzzz
06-11-13, 02:28 PM
I just got Stone - used - Light and Dawntree :-)

yayacupcake
06-11-13, 03:38 PM
Ugh, another Fuzzy, think that's 5 or 6 and 2 pegasus... been trying since it was released with no luck. Oh well, another 8 hour timer... guessing another fuzzy...

Kevynsan
06-11-13, 03:42 PM
I got all of the FT dragons before I could even think about getting this dragon....too many Fuzzy fails to count. Heck, I even got a Diamond before Stone....seriously?!?

picklylily
06-11-13, 04:13 PM
Another 26 hours and a hundred Fuzzies. Come on TL. Is this dragon impossible to breed on my island?

yayacupcake
06-11-13, 04:26 PM
Another 26 hours and a hundred Fuzzies. Come on TL. Is this dragon impossible to breed on my island?

What combo are you using? I've been using either DawnTree + Light or Forest+Light. Back when I was trying for Virtue I kept using Diamond + Love / Tusker / Laserlight.. I ended up getting 11 tuskers, 5 laserlights and a mass swarm of love dragons... then I used Fire+Light and got it after 3 tries... basically if you're using Diamond, maybe take that out of the equation?

kbrown0410
06-11-13, 04:42 PM
Finally got mine in the nest, on the 4th attempt. Using one of 2 Forests and Light, I got Dawntree, Pegasus, Fuzzy then the Stone :D. If only the Fairytale was this easy...

picklylily
06-11-13, 04:51 PM
What combo are you using? I've been using either DawnTree + Light or Forest+Light. Back when I was trying for Virtue I kept using Diamond + Love / Tusker / Laserlight.. I ended up getting 11 tuskers, 5 laserlights and a mass swarm of love dragons... then I used Fire+Light and got it after 3 tries... basically if you're using Diamond, maybe take that out of the equation?

I used Diamond and Fuzzy this time. I tried all combos but still nothing. I tried Dawntree-Light, Forest-Light, Emerald-Pearl, Fuzzy-Fuzzy, Pegasus-Pegasus. Yes, all possible combos and I keep on getting Fuzzies and Pegasus. :( I could cry!

HenryLucky1
06-11-13, 08:34 PM
I think this is my 13 fail T.T
Once my Pegasus back to his habitat, I'll try Forest and Pegasus, it's my final combo \(ˋε ˊ ) \(ˋωˊ)/ ( ˋ 3ˊ)/
This dragon is a Nightmare!! http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/mad.png

jlalo
06-12-13, 08:30 AM
yup....fuzzy. grrrrrrr!

deamon506
06-12-13, 09:24 AM
First try with light and forest.

jonathanharker
06-12-13, 11:00 AM
No way is Dawntree super rare. Unbelievable.

nbella1414
06-12-13, 12:34 PM
I've been trying nonstop since Stone came out and nothing. How irritating.

I feel pretty sure that if I bought gold and did speed breeding I would get one though. *sigh* Not fair.

nbella1414
06-12-13, 12:39 PM
Ahhhh another 26 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aceblade
06-12-13, 12:54 PM
Has anyone had success with Diamond+Fuzzy? I just did my first attempt and it's going for 8hours breeding... don't want to get excited yet though. lol

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 04:30 PM
Has anyone had success with Diamond+Fuzzy? I just did my first attempt and it's going for 8hours breeding... don't want to get excited yet though. lol

First try with that combo gave me Angel, so nothing to do, I already got Angel,.I don't want to get Dawn tree easily

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 04:57 PM
Okay, I give up, I'm trying Caesar now, since I don't have him yet, throw Fairytale and Light 14 hours, is that Leopard? I really hope it's BB, lol

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 06:31 PM
I can't believe this, I got Stone on my last try, I thought it's Fuzzy because it showed Fuzzy egg, but I just play to collect some coin and I can't see one of my Fuzzy egg. I'm sure it means the egg is a new egg! It's Stone! Yoohoo..... *going to buy habitat*

NouraMoh
06-12-13, 07:18 PM
Congrats Henry :)

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 07:24 PM
Thanks Nora!

annbluebird
06-12-13, 07:29 PM
I can't believe this, I got Stone on my last try, I thought it's Fuzzy because it showed Fuzzy egg, but I just play to collect some coin and I can't see one of my Fuzzy egg. I'm sure it means the egg is a new egg! It's Stone! Yoohoo..... *going to buy habitat*

I cross my fingers for you, I cant believe you have this ultrasuperextra rare invisible dragon! wink congrats

twiztid_rogue
06-12-13, 07:29 PM
Fuzzy and Phoenix. Also Fuzzy and Light. Both pairings got me a stone dragon. Actually, Fuzzy and Phoenix got me one twice....though I'm trying for a ceaser lol

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 07:33 PM
I cross my fingers for you, I cant believe you have this ultrasuperextra rare invisible dragon! wink congrats
Thanks! I'm still not sure cuz I can't see the egg, but I can see Fuzzy egg. Hope you got yours soon!

Fuzzy and Phoenix. Also Fuzzy and Light. Both pairings got me a stone dragon. Actually, Fuzzy and Phoenix got me one twice....though I'm trying for a ceaser lol
What Phoenix? Maybe you mean Pegasus

AuntyRose32
06-12-13, 07:36 PM
Light and Forest, took about ten tries, all my fails were Fuzzies. I got it today finally, just waiting for the habitat to complete so I can send him home. Good luck to everyone still trying.

sehana
06-13-13, 08:07 AM
Yeay.... I finallllyyyyyy bred a stone....

Well, actually I gave up on Stone last night and tried for Caesar instead with Fruitful and Light..... aaaaand got Stone

annbluebird
06-13-13, 08:26 AM

Well, actually I gave up on Stone last night and tried for Caesar instead with Fruitful and Light..... aaaaand got Stone

rofl :) congrats

aceblade
06-13-13, 08:47 AM

That's awesome.
:)

HenryLucky1
06-13-13, 09:23 AM

Same with me! After see Fuzzy egg, I gave up, tried for Caesar, when I opened my game again, there's Stone egg sitting on my nest!

sehana
06-13-13, 09:42 AM
rofl :) congrats

That's awesome.
:)
LOL Thank you :)

Same with me! After see Fuzzy egg, I gave up, tried for Caesar, when I opened my game again, there's Stone egg sitting on my nest!
Wow really?! what a coincidence!! :) LOL

Mani_Sari
06-13-13, 10:54 AM
Couldn't stand my nests filled with Fuzzy anymore, so I used Dia/Dia, got it 2nd try. Then tried for Turquoise yesterday, nests were filled with Stone, got around 10 in a row. Today i'm getting nothing but Air, 6th one already lol, such a funny game.

nbella1414
06-13-13, 11:34 PM
FINALLY!!! After 7 days of nonstop breeding!! Dawntree/Pearl. :)

HenryLucky1
06-13-13, 11:37 PM
FINALLY!!! After 7 days of nonstop breeding!! Dawntree/Pearl. :)
Congratulations!!

mica4817
06-13-13, 11:39 PM
We need more habitats. To many new fellas & no place to put'em

nbella1414
06-13-13, 11:39 PM
Congratulations!!

Thanks! Now I have to wait for the habitat... I was convinced I was never gonna breed it so I never bought the darned habitat! Lol.

finnth12
06-14-13, 06:52 AM
:( still trying to get one

lunarbunny
06-14-13, 02:04 PM
Yay I finally got it! My poor pitiful quarry has been empty and waiting for over a week! I had given it a break for hunter, and came back got it in the third try! 2 Dawntree and 1 Pegasus in a row threw me off it before :) now I can finally try for the new dragons I thought I would be left behind!

tuskmage
06-14-13, 02:38 PM
Yay I finally got it! My poor pitiful quarry has been empty and waiting for over a week! I had given it a break for hunter, and came back got it in the third try! 2 Dawntree and 1 Pegasus in a row threw me off it before :) now I can finally try for the new dragons I thought I would be left behind!

Congrats :) Now do you mind to help take that tree trunks off my nets? :P

annbluebird
06-14-13, 06:29 PM
tried for a second stone to get the turquoise.. no luck only fuzzy and not even a pegasus :'(

HenryLucky1
06-14-13, 06:37 PM
tried for a second stone to get the turquoise.. no luck only fuzzy and not even a pegasus :'(

Already got Stone! Congrats for your first Stone!

annbluebird
06-14-13, 06:46 PM
Already got Stone! Congrats for your first Stone!
tyvm :) blush

picklylily
06-14-13, 09:41 PM

You can have my Pegasus. I'm selling but you can have it for free. I want Stone! :(

berto102012
06-15-13, 05:18 AM
Stone=pearl & emerald

paulagoiis
06-15-13, 08:53 PM
got stone with parakeet (level 7) and light (level 7)

annbluebird
06-15-13, 09:06 PM
You can have my Pegasus. I'm selling but you can have it for free. I want Stone! :(
aw this is really too kind :) will it comes flying?

picklylily
06-15-13, 11:15 PM
aw this is really too kind :) will it comes flying?

Yes, it's on its way on the carriage now. ;)

I'm not lucky with this Diamond-Diamond combo. It's been giving me commons. I've got a 33-hour downtime now.
Oh well. Glad you guys are getting all this new dragons. :3

HenryLucky1
06-16-13, 03:07 AM
Okay, LOL. I just think, why I breed Diamond and Stone? I don't really want Turquoise or Mossrock, LOL
So, back to hunt Kitsune or Big bad ;)

esmeetje1990
06-16-13, 03:13 AM
Ugh, just got a 2nd Pegasus in a row, and before that like 10
Fuzzies :( this one is really hard...

06-16-13, 11:55 AM
I finally got my stone last night. Then shortly ago a second one, from stone/diamond. Now my party can start! It better nor be difficult like the fairys were.

yayacupcake
06-16-13, 12:01 PM
Still going for this one myself, think i've had about 10 - 12 fuzzies , 3 pegasus fails and I'm currently waiting for the outcome of my 3rd 26hour fail.

yayacupcake
06-16-13, 12:01 PM
Errr, 4th 26 hour fail...

s_lynne
06-16-13, 02:01 PM
I finally got this dragon after a few Fuzzys and Pegasus. But I don't have anywhere to place him. I'm maxed out with 45 habitats. I wish TL would increase the limit when they come out with a new element.

yayacupcake
06-16-13, 02:04 PM
I finally got this dragon after a few Fuzzys and Pegasus. But I don't have anywhere to place him. I'm maxed out with 45 habitats. I wish TL would increase the limit when they come out with a new element.

It was 44 max habitats prior to them releasing the stone element, they bumped it up shortly after the dragon was released. They are introducing ( what looks like ) another stone dragon... or a new element again... whatever... either way they'll need to bump up the habitat limit again.

wolftiger1234
06-17-13, 04:51 AM
Just got my 8th dawntree in a row! Beyond frustrated. Tried so many combos and nothing but dawntree. Just about to call it quits...just don't care anymore since all new dragons are so hard to get! :(

scottyhaha
06-17-13, 06:59 AM
Just got my 8th dawntree in a row! Beyond frustrated. Tried so many combos and nothing but dawntree. Just about to call it quits...just don't care anymore since all new dragons are so hard to get! :(

Dawn tree is not that bad if you are on iOS

yayacupcake
06-17-13, 07:45 AM
My 4th 26 hour fail was a Dawn Tree, then after that a fuzzy, got another 8 hour timer. Bet it's another fuzzy.... 11 days attempting, 4 days of long fails and about 3 tries a day for the rest we'll say 6 days to cover the times when I didn't jump right on it... 18 + 4 = 22 attempts and all fails.

HenryLucky1
06-17-13, 07:56 AM
My 4th 26 hour fail was a Dawn Tree, then after that a fuzzy, got another 8 hour timer. Bet it's another fuzzy.... 11 days attempting, 4 days of long fails and about 3 tries a day for the rest we'll say 6 days to cover the times when I didn't jump right on it... 18 + 4 = 22 attempts and all fails.
Wow! hope you get yours soon! if you really want it..

yayacupcake
06-17-13, 07:58 AM
Wow! hope you get yours soon! if you really want it..

I don't like missing main elements. I want to go after the BB dragon and then Helios / Dark Angel... this one ie preventing me from going after the ones I want.... >.<

finnth12
06-17-13, 11:53 AM

I feel you. I was like you, 3 Pegasus 3 dawn tree, and loads of fuzzy, i bred it from the moment stone was out, nonstop sometimes sped it up but still nothing then I changed to diamond/diamond yesterday and I got that stubborn stone. But it was after 2 virtues, 3 saturns, 1 eclipse, 1 cosmic, 1 FT.
Now I'm breeding diamond/stone, and fuzzy the fav came out again, lol.

Hope you get yours soon.

yayacupcake
06-17-13, 11:56 AM
I feel you. I was like you, 3 Pegasus 3 dawn tree, and loads of fuzzy, i bred it from the moment stone was out, nonstop sometimes sped it up but still nothing then I changed to diamond/diamond yesterday and I got that stubborn stone. But it was after 2 virtues, 3 saturns, 1 eclipse, 1 cosmic, 1 FT.
Now I'm breeding diamond/stone, and fuzzy the fav came out again, lol.

Hope you get yours soon.

Here's hoping he's stewing right now... wish I had 2 Diamonds, Diamond + Diamond has a ton of "pures" that I don't have. Think this combo has the most amount of possible new dragons that I don't have, too bad Infinity dragon is no longer a parent...

wolftiger1234
06-18-13, 07:28 AM
I would be fine with fuzzy or forest or even light fails...but seeing as I'm on my 12th 26hr fail right now in a row (and no TL I will NOT buy gold ever again!! All you are are thieves with beyond horrible non existent customer service) I'm done trying for the stone dragons. Not worth it at all. Non are adorable anyways. I don't understand how ppl have this 'got it on first try!' luck. It's probably all the ppl that actually buy a high amount of gold.. and TL always favor them and rewards them. Whatever I'm selling my stone habitat as it will always be empty anyway.

HenryLucky1
06-18-13, 07:47 AM
I would be fine with fuzzy or forest or even light fails...but seeing as I'm on my 12th 26hr fail right now in a row (and no TL I will NOT buy gold ever again!! All you are are thieves with beyond horrible non existent customer service) I'm done trying for the stone dragons. Not worth it at all. Non are adorable anyways. I don't understand how ppl have this 'got it on first try!' luck. It's probably all the ppl that actually buy a high amount of gold.. and TL always favor them and rewards them. Whatever I'm selling my stone habitat as it will always be empty anyway.
My last first try rare dragon is Fairytale :(
And My last first try super rare is Leopard :), both is not new dragons, It's been a long time since I got my new first try dragon :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You should ask yourself before you try, "Hmm, hey do you really want this dragon?", if you say "No, .." Don't try so much for it or don't try and try for other dragon that you want, if you say "Of course!! I love this one!!", then, I suggest you to try for it until you get it :D

glitterbabies
06-18-13, 08:42 AM

Don't sell the habitat because you'll only get a fraction of what you paid for it and if you do get the dragon eventually you'll have to repurchase.

It sucks to get 26 hr fails for sure.

I think I just got it but don't have the money for the habitat yet.

yayacupcake
06-18-13, 09:10 AM
Don't sell the habitat because you'll only get a fraction of what you paid for it and if you do get the dragon eventually you'll have to repurchase.

It sucks to get 26 hr fails for sure.

I think I just got it but don't have the money for the habitat yet.

LOL, it'll be a fuzzy. Mine was too, and now I got another 26 hour fail.

glitterbabies
06-18-13, 11:17 AM
LOL, it'll be a fuzzy. Mine was too, and now I got another 26 hour fail.

well LOL...I thought fuzzy was 9 hrs......now I'm not as excited....

I wouldn't mind a 26 hr fail...I don't have peagasus.

yayacupcake
06-18-13, 11:25 AM
well LOL...I thought fuzzy was 9 hrs......now I'm not as excited....

I wouldn't mind a 26 hr fail...I don't have peagasus.

Oh no, it's 8 hours... I didn't mind the Pegasus fail the first time.... but the 3rd one got kinda old...

glitterbabies
06-18-13, 11:52 AM
Oh no, it's 8 hours... I didn't mind the Pegasus fail the first time.... but the 3rd one got kinda old...

yep, sped it up just to see and it was a fuzzy LMAO...

premature flail for no reason haha

picklylily
06-21-13, 04:09 PM
I don't know why I can't seem to breed this dragon. It's not ultra rare or is it? :(
I have another 26-hour fail.

Should I push my luck with Diamond-Diamond? Last time I tried, I got all commons
And night and virtue. This is so frustrating! :(

PetShopOwner3
06-25-13, 12:58 PM
Hi
I just got a stone dragon while trying for a diamond with Ceasar and Familiar.

knj00
06-25-13, 02:13 PM
Ok, I see a new type is coming Dino... what I want to know is if/when will the Stone type be finished.

We got 4 Stone type dragons so we must have 2 habitats to display them but that gives us 6 spots for Stone types. Where are the other 2 Stone type dragons. Space is limited on our islands and now we must have 2 spots for nothing????

yayacupcake
06-25-13, 02:20 PM
Ok, I see a new type is coming Dino... what I want to know is if/when will the Stone type be finished.

We got 4 Stone type dragons so we must have 2 habitats to display them but that gives us 6 spots for Stone types. Where are the other 2 Stone type dragons. Space is limited on our islands and now we must have 2 spots for nothing????

Nope, they'll release a 500 gold 4 dragon stone habitat.

knj00
06-25-13, 02:23 PM
Nope, they'll release a 500 gold 4 dragon stone habitat.

LOL, well at least that's something. ;)

kwhales
06-25-13, 02:28 PM

Nope. According to the pic YaYa posted, it has its own (probably) very expensive habitat. YAY

knj00
06-25-13, 02:44 PM
Nope. According to the pic YaYa posted, it has its own (probably) very expensive habitat. YAY

Yes, I know Dino is a new type with it's own habitat and I'm sure the habitat will be expensive (they all are lately >_<). That is why I posted this. I saw the new one on the blog and wanted to know if they plan to finish the Stone type. They have not went back and made more of any of the other new types.
Stone though is the only one they created 4 pures for and 6 spots for 4 dragons is not cool with the limited space.

kwhales
06-25-13, 02:48 PM
I hope they create 2 more stone series dragons. Maybe they are waiting for more players to buy the second habitat. I only have three so far so I only need one hab but I will try for moss rock soon so a new hab isn't far off.

yayacupcake
06-25-13, 03:10 PM
Yes, I know Dino is a new type with it's own habitat and I'm sure the habitat will be expensive (they all are lately >_<). That is why I posted this. I saw the new one on the blog and wanted to know if they plan to finish the Stone type. They have not went back and made more of any of the other new types.
Stone though is the only one they created 4 pures for and 6 spots for 4 dragons is not cool with the limited space.

Really hope they release 2 more stone types as well. I was definitely not expecting a new type without 2 more stone first. Really thought the Tiger's Eye one was a stone... Really wish I knew where TL was going with all this new types / pure elements stuff. Maybe if we saw their game plan we'd be more on board with it...

amygdane
06-26-13, 11:39 AM
Silly question...can you use stone/fuzzy combo to get anorher stone?

yayacupcake
06-26-13, 11:50 AM
Silly question...can you use stone/fuzzy combo to get anorher stone?

Yup. I'd probably use Diamond though if you have that.

amygdane
06-27-13, 01:10 PM
Yup. I'd probably use Diamond though if you have that.

Not yet, I've been trying for awhile taking a break to get the stone dragon's. Thank you for your help! :)

jeffreyeow
06-28-13, 05:16 PM
Did anyone get stone using diamond with fuzzy or pegasus?

lady_saphira
06-28-13, 08:56 PM
Ugh...finally got this dragon but have been saving coins for so long to buy the habitat that I can't remember what I used to get it. Only 1.2 million coins to go! :-/

kittycountess
07-12-13, 09:28 AM
I've started to try for this dragon and was wondering what the most successful combo has been so far. I read parts of the thread and see a lot of people talking about Diamond and Fuzzy. Is that the best one to go for?

hamadrys
07-12-13, 09:31 AM
I've read on another site that the best combo would be Pegasus and Forest. Now, I haven't tried it myself yet, but the % of people to get it with that combo was the highest.

annbluebird
07-12-13, 12:27 PM
I bred love/island to try for dino and "4july dragon" and got two stones in a row with that combo

richellabenoja
07-13-13, 12:09 AM
hoping to get this bred pearl and emerald. bam! island!

kwhales
07-13-13, 08:26 AM
diamond and diamond got me 6 stones. So if you have double blings, go for it.

luffydragonus
07-20-13, 01:10 AM
i got it,light x dawntree

07-20-13, 03:42 AM
I've tried ten times on this account. The first six all fuzzy wuzzy dragons. Then a dawn tree. Now I've another 26 hours in the den. Boo!

hamadrys
07-20-13, 04:16 AM
When I tried for this dragon before, all I could get were Fuzzies. Got over 12 in a row !
Then I bred Diamond and Diamond and got it second try. Finally !!!

kwhales
07-20-13, 05:36 AM
When I tried for this dragon before, all I could get were Fuzzies. Got over 12 in a row !

Congratulations. Now you can start to fill those habitats.

hamadrys
07-20-13, 07:11 AM
Congratulations. Now you can start to fill those habitats.

Thank you. LOL, I'm on it !

doop01
07-20-13, 04:31 PM
Great news my friend!!! :D

mistywjd
07-31-13, 08:30 PM
dumb stone dragon has been out for almost 2 months and I can get it no matter what I try!!!!

godofsparkle
08-01-13, 06:56 AM
dumb stone dragon has been out for almost 2 months and I can get it no matter what I try!!!!

i just got it with only 2 tried, 1st one was fuzzy. Combo was Angel ( 9 ) & dawntree ( 6 ). I'm preparing for prism.

mrarfan
08-25-13, 12:34 AM

I got 6 Stone fails while trying for Caesar with Light & Parakeet (8Hrs)
Did get a couple of Dawntrees and 1 Pegasus Dragon :)
And other Sunrise,Fuzzy fails ==__==

mrarfan
08-25-13, 12:35 AM
What is your favourite Stone Dragon? Mine is Golem Dragon!
Press the "Reply with Quote" button so I can know what Stone Dragon you like! :)

jetli333
08-26-13, 07:23 PM
Im hoping to get my stone dragon with light/forest or light/emerald...fingers crossed

Beneath
08-27-13, 06:32 AM
Im hoping to get my stone dragon with light/forest or light/emerald...fingers crossed

I got my first one with forest x light within a week.. trying to get second one but only outcome in two weeks is fuzzy.. and couple dawntrees before it was removed... just switched to dt x light and first try was fuzzy... :/

jetli333
08-29-13, 11:13 AM
After many Fuzzy fails I got my Stone dragon

Light + Fuzzy = Stone Dragon 4me ツ