PDA

View Full Version : Which building should I go for?

Kate0627
06-04-13, 07:12 AM
Hi,
So I'm a little lost. I'm trying to decide which building I should get. Either royal cheautu or deep mine. The reason i ask is I have enough trade tickets to get building supplies for the deep mine or am 3 tickets short for the royal cheautu. Which do you think I should try to accomplish? And what does a royal cheautu give when collecting?

Baraze
06-04-13, 07:56 AM
You can produce a few more supplies on your own to build the mine. I would use the tickets for parts. Unless you have the tinker camp, chateau and/or expansion tickets needed. If you have problem producing the tinker camp may be the way to go.

lotuskat
06-04-13, 10:16 AM
Definitely save your trade tickets for building prerequisites or expansion permits. Don't use 'em on stuff you can build on your own.

Kate0627
06-04-13, 11:19 AM
Its not so much as the building supplies, but rather the materials needed to make the supplies. I'm having a real hard time on coal, iron, mermaid scales. Any suggestions?

Sobepeng
06-04-13, 04:44 PM
Buy iron rich rocks and that'll take care of your coal and iron problem. I know it's a bit pricy, but it's worth it. For mermaid scales, honestly I suggest hoping for the best. Sadly that's all that can be done.

Do not go for the royal chateau first. At first its payout is awful until you can afford to upgrade it. It's better to save up for the tinker camp. Once you have the deep mines, you will be really glad you saved up for the tinker camp as you will have a steady stream of coal and rocks to make items from.

Baraze
06-04-13, 04:47 PM
Its not so much as the building supplies, but rather the materials needed to make the supplies. I'm having a real hard time on coal, iron, mermaid scales. Any suggestions?

Depending on how much space you have, get at least 8 ponds. And collect from them as often as you can. That helped with my once dire need of them, for the lumin essence. I don't know what's needed for the mine since mine was already built when I purchased it. But you definitely don't want to use the tickets. I've gotten two expansions with them. I'm working on the last one and its a pest.

happy_carol94
06-04-13, 08:12 PM
Hi,
So I'm a little lost. I'm trying to decide which building I should get. Either royal cheautu or deep mine. The reason i ask is I have enough trade tickets to get building supplies for the deep mine or am 3 tickets short for the royal cheautu. Which do you think I should try to accomplish? And what does a royal cheautu give when collecting?If you need mithril badly then go for deep mine but if you prefer cool design building with Royal point and earn coins then go for Royal chateau.

FYI, after you have enough tickets for Royal chateau, you still have to make 4 fancy beam, 4 fancy block and 3 superglue to build it. Royal chateau gives 120RP and 350 coins/6 hours.

Kate0627
06-04-13, 10:01 PM
Okay, thanks guys. I feel better knowing this information. I'll will try being the keyword and try for the tinker camp, cause that is my #1 goal. So thanks for the help. ��