PDA

View Full Version : How can I get another Nursery Bed

jaggz83
06-04-13, 05:48 AM
I just started playing this so I can get the gems for the other story games. I am on level 12 with 1 nursery bed. Do I have to wait for one to be unlocked by reaching a certain level? I of course don't have 149 gems to automatically get another bed.

staceysb
06-04-13, 08:00 AM
I just started playing this so I can get the gems for the other story games. I am on level 12 with 1 nursery bed. Do I have to wait for one to be unlocked by reaching a certain level? I of course don't have 149 gems to automatically get another bed.

Unfortunately you can only unlock another bed with gems

sparklegirly
06-04-13, 02:04 PM
I've found that the game comes to a certain point and two nurseries is not necessary :)

Gardienn
06-07-13, 10:57 AM
Unfortunately you can only unlock another bed with gems

ARG. This is just stupid, especially when some breeds take 2 and 3 days to complete. Without getting more bed options unless we buy, this game really has nowhere to go. So much for that. Delete time I guess. Castle Story and Jewel Quest are much better anyway.

mityaj
06-07-13, 12:00 PM
I've found that the game comes to a certain point and two nurseries is not necessary :)

Agree... Breeding tends to catch up at some point. I still have some long 3 day breeds (and the 7 day turtles) to complete, but it will give to time to save up for more expensive pets and expansions...

sparklegirly
06-07-13, 01:37 PM
Agree... Breeding tends to catch up at some point. I still have some long 3 day breeds (and the 7 day turtles) to complete, but it will give to time to save up for more expensive pets and expansions...

Exactly. Those pets that take longer to breed give you a chance to save up, which is necessary especially now that pets are coming out over 200,000 coins!

Gardienn
06-07-13, 07:28 PM
I guess this game is just too shallow for me then. Probably a good thing since I'm an adult. My four-year-old likes to click the doggies, though, so maybe I'll save it for her. :)

sparklegirly
06-07-13, 10:31 PM
I guess this game is just too shallow for me then. Probably a good thing since I'm an adult. My four-year-old likes to click the doggies, though, so maybe I'll save it for her. :)

LOL lots of adults play this game >_< it's not very interactive and gems are expensive, but what else could you expect from an app that offers in-app purchases? I think this is the best game though because of the world-wide social aspect and because of weekly updates.

Rainstorms45
06-08-13, 12:43 AM
I like this game... But I also hate it lol.... The prices are horrible, and its really hard to do the goals since I'm not buying gems.... But I also think its a cute game and my 6yr old likes it so for nite I'm keeping it for him... I wish there was not so many gem items. I have Bakery and farm, restaurant and fashion... I love all of those since I can really do alot without having to buy gems in them.

Gardienn
06-08-13, 11:51 AM
LOL lots of adults play this game >_< it's not very interactive and gems are expensive, but what else could you expect from an app that offers in-app purchases? I think this is the best game though because of the world-wide social aspect and because of weekly updates.

Have you tried Castle Story? It's much better. I started there first. Perhaps that's why I find this game dreadfully pointless.

staceysb
06-09-13, 10:01 PM
If you guys are complaining about waiting 2 to 3 days for things to breed - wait until you breed the Box Turtle!
You've got to remember it's a free game, and there's still plenty to do without paying. I don't mind the breeding times because while things take a while to breed you can save money to buy more pets!

mityaj
06-11-13, 11:09 AM
It's a fun game for people who like to collect things :-)))) I do wish thought that there was some way to earn gems like in some other TL games...