PDA

View Full Version : Red aquarium filter glitch

Velcro31
06-04-13, 03:26 AM
I have a lv.80 nbr who had asked for a red aquarium filter, to complete building, i am not too sure which pet it was but I think it was a hatchetfish, so anyway, I wanted to gift her a red aquarium filter but it wasn't in the gifts list. I wanted to know whether you will have the option to gift that when you are at a higher level or is it a bug?

maguar
06-04-13, 04:16 AM
Did your neighbour send a request or ask on your wall? If they sent a request just pressing accept will send it.

sparklegirly
06-04-13, 02:07 PM
the red filter is at the end of the gifts list. it's available to send as a gift. i've sent it out before.

Velcro31
06-05-13, 02:34 AM
Did your neighbour send a request or ask on your wall? If they sent a request just pressing accept will send it.

She sent a request, but I wanted to send her a gift too

Velcro31
06-05-13, 02:34 AM
the red filter is at the end of the gifts list. it's available to send as a gift. i've sent it out before.

But I don't have it:(

priscillasp
07-17-13, 03:43 PM
I don't have the red aquarium filter in my gift list. Can this item be added to the gift list? I was also wondering if the gift list could be fixed to stay on the same gift. I usually select a gift to give to all my neighbors that day. Or can it at least be fixed to where you can slide the gift list. It would be great if would function like it does for recipes in Bakery & Restaurant Story. Thanks!!

sparklegirly
07-17-13, 05:58 PM
yeah it was taken off the list after another pet came out that used it so you have to ask for it now.