PDA

View Full Version : Blue Screen - Kingdom Clash

kellianne76
06-04-13, 02:51 AM
I play Kingdom clash on my iphone and yesterday the screen went all blue as you can see in the picture. I have tried resetting my phone but the problem is still there. I have emailed support 3 times but no response. I am still getting attacked but can't play the game at all. I don't want to have to uninstall the game and start again. Can someone PLEASE help me??

MHz_
06-04-13, 03:01 AM
I play Kingdom clash on my iphone and yesterday the screen went all blue as you can see in the picture. I have tried resetting my phone but the problem is still there. I have emailed support 3 times but no response. I am still getting attacked but can't play the game at all. I don't want to have to uninstall the game and start again. Can someone PLEASE help me??

We're looking into this right now...

Can you try removing the app from your device, and downloading it again? Your old data will not be lost. Also, can you share what device you're using?

kellianne76
06-04-13, 03:16 AM
I am using iphone3. If I remove app and download it again my kingdom starts from the beginning again.

kellianne76
06-04-13, 08:27 AM
Any luck resolving this issue yet? It has been over 24 hours since it happened????
I really am missing my kingdom :(

MHz_
06-04-13, 09:16 AM
Any luck resolving this issue yet? It has been over 24 hours since it happened????

When everyone gets into the office I'll try to see if I can get someone to try to reproduce the problem. Do you remember what you were doing when it happened?

Also, is your device just a regular iphone 3g or a 3gs?

It's also possible you're on the cusp of not being able to run the game due to the age of your device and the performance of that old hardware. An iPhone 3 is ~ 5 years old. Just in case.. you should make sure your iOS version is up to date as it can be, as it may actually help.

DaojinWildfire
06-04-13, 11:11 AM
Hmmm... you should not lose your data when you reinstall. Can you go into the FAQ and check what Storm8 ID is displayed?