PDA

View Full Version : My whole inventory just sold out in a matter of 3 hours!

Lambie4life
06-04-13, 12:33 AM
I have over 20 racks and more than 30 tables that were stocked with thousands of items and they just sold out in 3 hours! Is there some sort of glitch? I've never had that happen before.

Ic3e
06-04-13, 01:23 AM
I happens sometimes. I have to ask why it's so bothersome, though

NanaCanna
06-04-13, 01:30 AM
You must be blocking your door when you aren't playing! It happen to me once. I never blocked my door again. & it's never happened again. It's called a quick sale. It can just don't block you door! Just make section to block off while you stock works great that way.

Ic3e
06-04-13, 01:43 AM
You must be blocking your door when you aren't playing! It happen to me once. I never blocked my door again. & it's never happened again. It's called a quick sale. It can just don't block you door! Just make section to block off while you stock works great that way.

I block my door all the time though, never had a quick sale. Ever!

nky1111
06-04-13, 04:14 AM
it happens when you have it blocked at midnight PST

maguar
06-04-13, 04:27 AM
Blocking the door is not a supported feature of the game. It can cause weird things such as quick sales. As it is not supported, any issues that arise from doing it cannot be fixed by support.

Ic3e
06-04-13, 04:44 AM
it happens when you have it blocked at midnight PST

Nope not even then, not while I order 16hr-one day catalogs, not when I forget to open my boutique. I don't get quick sales at all.

andromedablack
06-04-13, 05:11 AM
I don't understand why some people close their stores, the whole point of the game is to sell your clothes to earn money, if you close your door you won't have income all these hours...

Ic3e
06-04-13, 05:27 AM
I don't understand why some people close their stores, the whole point of the game is to sell your clothes to earn money, if you close your door you won't have income all these hours...

I do it only when I'm restocking.