PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate having snobby picky Nbrs??

cherryberry9
06-03-13, 09:14 PM
I have this Nbr who is very strict. Lots of harsh messages on her wall saying "I'll delete if you if you do this, or I'll delete you if you do that".

But now, she says that if you wait for her to tip you, shell delete me. I think that's totally stupid because for one, no one waits for anyone to tip them unless they just sit and stare at the screen all day and also I clear my wall so if she tips me first shell delete me.

I hate having snobby nbrs like this and it gets quite annoying but I'll see what happens if I delete her or not.

bobbyrae
06-03-13, 09:32 PM
I think i know that player. Lol. If she were my neighbour I'd purposely wait for her to tip me before I tip her and then laugh when she deleted me. Problem solved. :D

soclassymom
06-03-13, 09:58 PM
I don't know why tipping is that important for some players!!??? I don't care who don't leave tips for me we are playing for fun , I tip when I have time for all 3,4 stars neighbors, but I prefer daily gift , I return tips everyday and thank god I have friendly neighbors not like this one of yours :D

cherryberry9
06-03-13, 10:15 PM
I think i know that player. Lol. If she were my neighbour I'd purposely wait for her to tip me before I tip her and then laugh when she deleted me. Problem solved. :D

Its probably the same player I'm thinking of. I can't say the name otherwise with my luck she'll turn up on this thread and see that we were talking about her.

KindleFire083
06-03-13, 10:25 PM
Its probably the same player I'm thinking of. I can't say the name otherwise with my luck she'll turn up on this thread and see that we were talking about her.

You can't say her name because its against forum rules...privacy

minidemon88
06-04-13, 01:02 AM
Wow! I wonder who's that fussy neighbor of yours. Too bad, we can't mention ign here. >_< I guess we just have to beware of such demanding and fussy player.

@cherryberry9: If I were you, I'll just straightaway delete her. Problem gone! XD I doubt she will notice you've deleted her away.

NanaCanna
06-04-13, 01:36 AM
Omg! I bet it's this NBR I had. We lasted less then a week & I deleted her. We then I got hooked back up (not knowing it was her) within another week I deleted her again, now I will NEVER. Forget her ID.lol

1She
06-04-13, 01:39 AM
I may know this player too...if the game is fashion store

1She
06-04-13, 01:41 AM
Oh I c .com abandoned my restaurant :/

bobbyrae
06-04-13, 04:39 AM
I don't know why tipping is that important for some players!!??? I don't care who don't leave tips for me we are playing for fun , I tip when I have time for all 3,4 stars neighbors, but I prefer daily gift , I return tips everyday and thank god I have friendly neighbors not like this one of yours :D

Me too actually. About 3/4 of my neighbours are zero stars. Lol. They gift & answer requests. That's my kind of neighbour. Lol. I tip back the 3 & 4 stars who want tips and anyone who does tip me but who has the time for tipping everyday and tipping everybody?

kooky panda
06-04-13, 05:37 AM
Please do start threads or posts discussing other players if are having in game issues with a player, you can email support@teamlava.com for assistance.
Closing thread.