PDA

View Full Version : Question about Bakery Story versions on IPad

zakandcob
06-03-13, 06:27 PM
I play Bakery Story Halloween and was wondering what will happen if I download the 'normal' Bakery Story app on my iPad.Will I then have to start all over again? Will I have two bakeries?? Or will they merge?? I'm level 79 and would hate to lose my bakery...can anyone help? Thank you 

CuteTali
06-03-13, 06:48 PM
You won't have to start over, because your game progress is saved on the TL servers, it will be the same game and everything. New and updated versions have bug fixes that older versions don't always have.

zakandcob
06-03-13, 07:22 PM
Thank you so much,just downloaded it and all good:D I have a bit of coulrophobia so those little robot clowns have been freaking me out for months lol!!! Thanks again,cheers :)

CuteTali
06-03-13, 07:38 PM
np, enjoy the newer version :)

cherryberry9
06-03-13, 08:53 PM
I play Bakery Story Halloween and was wondering what will happen if I download the 'normal' Bakery Story app on my iPad.Will I then have to start all over again? Will I have two bakeries?? Or will they merge?? I'm level 79 and would hate to lose my bakery...can anyone help? Thank you 

Gosh I thought it was outdated and slow that version. Download new version and you'll be fine.

zakandcob
06-03-13, 09:12 PM
Thank you and yes I downloaded the new one and its soooooo good!! :) so much faster to tip,collect tips etc...I've been reading these forums for a little while but have never posted anything. Lovely to get an answer so quickly.cheers :D

maguar
06-04-13, 05:04 AM
Thank you and yes I downloaded the new one and its soooooo good!! :) so much faster to tip,collect tips etc...I've been reading these forums for a little while but have never posted anything. Lovely to get an answer so quickly.cheers :D

Glad you posted. As you can see there's lots of people willing to help and we don't bite :p