PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for thieves

lucitine
06-03-13, 04:52 PM
I am enjoying this game and think that, with a few updates, it'll be a pretty good game. However, there is one thing that bothers me to no end. The thieves. I understand thieves are supposed to be stealthy, but making them completely invisible when deployed is a little bit irksome. It's harder to tell if you have any of them left or even where they are attacking. I kind of have to just wait for something to start losing resources.

Please give them a look for when they're deployed ._.

CuddlyDragon
06-03-13, 05:37 PM
Great feedback! :) We will forward this onward.

MHz_
06-03-13, 07:49 PM
What do you mean invisible? They're small but should never appear invisible.

lucitine
06-03-13, 08:27 PM
What do you mean invisible? They're small but should never appear invisible.

they appear when they're at the post, but when I deploy them or when other people use them against me, they're invisible.

MHz_
06-04-13, 01:11 AM
they appear when they're at the post, but when I deploy them or when other people use them against me, they're invisible.

That sounds like a weird bug. It's definitely not intentional.

Ideally they'll have issues loading initially (possibly) but only when you havent loaded the data for thieves. Once the data is loaded, it should always appear.

lucitine
06-04-13, 06:07 AM
That sounds like a weird bug. It's definitely not intentional.

Ideally they'll have issues loading initially (possibly) but only when you havent loaded the data for thieves. Once the data is loaded, it should always appear.

Would this be a problem only with my specific game? I cannot think of a reason why its not loading for me. Its happened so far with every set of thieves I've encountered. It would also be the only part of the game that isnt working properly.

MHz_
06-04-13, 07:41 AM
Would this be a problem only with my specific game? I cannot think of a reason why its not loading for me. Its happened so far with every set of thieves I've encountered. It would also be the only part of the game that isnt working properly.

What device are you using? Probably might be worth deleting and redownloading the game.

lucitine
06-04-13, 03:42 PM
What device are you using? Probably might be worth deleting and redownloading the game.

I got pretty far in the game. Would that delete my data?
I play on an iPad 3, updated to the latest version.

lucitine
06-04-13, 03:44 PM
I've just posted in the chat and it seems like this problem is occurring with other people as well.

MHz_
06-04-13, 03:46 PM
I got pretty far in the game. Would that delete my data?
I play on an iPad 3, updated to the latest version.

You will not lose your data. Just delete the app and re-download and see if it fixes it.
If you run into further problems, just reply here and I'll try to help.

lucitine
06-07-13, 07:19 AM
The problem seems to have fixed! Thank you!