PDA

View Full Version : restaraunt story: lost my food when I sold my counter!

koniantic2
06-03-13, 03:42 PM
Can I get my food back?

bobbyrae
06-03-13, 04:38 PM
no. you'll have to cook more unfortunately.

If you "store" counters with food on it or stoves cooking food or with food ready to serve you will lose all the food on them.

bobbyrae
06-03-13, 04:39 PM
same goes for selling counters or stoves with food.

AzzIzz87
06-03-13, 04:45 PM
I had same problem'

koniantic2
06-03-13, 05:23 PM
Bummer

koniantic2
06-03-13, 05:24 PM
Sux lost lots food

chamon1234
06-04-13, 11:26 AM
my game appears to be stuck at level 16! :(

FLTRX
06-06-13, 03:22 AM
Lesson learned the hard way

cherryberry9
06-06-13, 05:28 PM
Lesson learned the hard way

Mee too.

NSrizi
06-06-13, 11:58 PM
It would be great, if Team Lava could implement an option like 'move food to a different counter'. This way your able to remove the counters you don't like anymore, or don't go well with your setup.

jmterao
06-07-13, 12:41 PM
If we could switch counters I would buy different ones but due to trying to coordinate cooking with counters, it wasn't worth it to me and I just stick with one type.

stoyannie
02-28-14, 06:42 PM
I also wish Team Lava would have an option to "store food" for when I need to sleep or go to work! I always lose all my cooked food when I have to leave the game. At first I just blocked the door so people couldn't get in to take all the food, but now the food disappears even when the door is blocked. It sucks after I have waited hours for food to cook! Any suggestions?

ElaineCarrel
02-28-14, 08:39 PM
At first I just blocked the door so people couldn't get in to take all the food, but now the food disappears even when the door is blocked. It sucks after I have waited hours for food to cook! Any suggestions?
TL states that these games weren't intended 2 have the doors played closed or blocked. ( I forget the actual terminology they use.) What ur experiencing is a "quick sale" where the food is sold either while the doors were closed or immediately upon u reopening them. Ur best bet is 2 leave ur store open while ur gone from the game and let it play normally. I haven't closed my place since 11/2013. I also am cooking 24/7 even though I'm lvl 99 and I've mastered everything but 5 stoves. It'll take me awhile on those since I only have 1 of ea.
Ull lose all food when u put it into storage just like u lose tips if u store a table by mistake. U just have 2 b careful when storing counters. I remember doing it once when I was remodeling my place and I thought hey instead of moving everything I'll just store it. Well I lost 6 counters that were full of food. So I learned an important lesson that day.

WrestlerHouse
02-28-14, 11:17 PM
No when you delete a counter with food on it, the food is gone forever. Nothing that you or team lava can do about this.

bobbyrae
03-01-14, 09:19 AM
No when you delete a counter with food on it, the food is gone forever. Nothing that you or team lava can do about this.

Well, nothing the player can do, but certainly there is something TL can do to change this aspect of the game. TL chooses not to.

WrestlerHouse
03-01-14, 05:03 PM
TL doesn't do any actual updates to the game. That's what's sad :/

ElaineCarrel
03-01-14, 08:08 PM
TL doesn't do any actual updates to the game. That's what's sad :/
They do"updates" they just don't listen 2 us. That's what's sad.

WrestlerHouse
03-01-14, 08:13 PM
They do"updates" they just don't listen 2 us. That's what's sad.

I know they do updates like new tables, chairs, ect. But not real updates like adding in new features.

kooky panda
03-02-14, 09:44 AM
Can I get my food back?
No I am sorry but if you store or sell a counter you will lose your food.

Original question has been answered and the thread has now gone off topic.

Closing thread.