PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest to feed to epic

jennyh30
06-03-13, 01:09 PM
which dragons are cheapest to feed to epic? Is there a thread somewhere with a list?

lollipop_rp
06-03-13, 01:15 PM
I think it may be the original dragons. But, those seemed to have Increased recently.

By original, I mean firestorm, coral, fire, forest, planet and that generation.

I like to call it the magic generation because it was the newest introduced dragon element of that time.

glitterbabies
06-03-13, 01:19 PM
which dragons are cheapest to feed to epic? Is there a thread somewhere with a list?

I thought they were all the same?

1, 4, 8 to level 3
evolve to level 4
20, 50, 100 to level 6
evolve to level 7
240, 500, 1000 to level 9
evolve to level 10

I've never had a dragon require more than those amounts, regardless of the type of dragon it was.

hamadrys
06-03-13, 01:20 PM
That's because you are playing on Kindle glitterbabies. The game has never been updated so the food costs are still the same.

glitterbabies
06-03-13, 01:22 PM
That's because you are playing on Kindle glitterbabies. The game has never been updated so the food costs are still the same.

lol well at least there's one benefit I guess.

I'd rather have the dragons who eat more.....

scottyhaha
06-03-13, 01:28 PM

Yes agree, but TL is asking too much for a dragon 25x!!!

RotomGuy
06-03-13, 01:28 PM

12,500 per feeding with these newer ones. *cringe*

Anyway, the cheapest are Fire and Forest, all the others are more expensive to feed now.

glitterbabies
06-03-13, 01:32 PM
12,500 per feeding with these newer ones. *cringe*

Anyway, the cheapest are Fire and Forest, all the others are more expensive to feed now.

are you kidding? 12,500 per feeding?? do the farms make more food?

The most my magic farm makes is 800 pieces for 75K coins. I haven't used that one at all unless it's part of a goal.

scottyhaha
06-03-13, 01:37 PM
Farm stay the same

glitterbabies
06-03-13, 01:44 PM
Farm stay the same

wow that's bad.

aceblade
06-03-13, 02:01 PM
Didn't you know? Level 7 is the new "Epic". Above that, it's Legendary Dragon Mode.

knj00
06-03-13, 02:03 PM
Didn't you know? Level 7 is the new "Epic". Above that, it's Legendary Dragon Mode.

LMBO... so true! :D

lollipop_rp
06-03-13, 03:39 PM

LMBO... so true! :D

totally!
We got paradises with level 7 after 7.

Poor fire and forest will soon be the oldest dragons of the islands. Lol

KindleFire083
06-03-13, 03:49 PM
I thought they were all the same?

1, 4, 8 to level 3
evolve to level 4
20, 50, 100 to level 6
evolve to level 7
240, 500, 1000 to level 9
evolve to level 10

I've never had a dragon require more than those amounts, regardless of the type of dragon it was.

They are the same for us Kindle players. Fed our level 7 Titan to level 9 this morning and it is evolving now.
We sold all duplicates so we have to make all dragons epic now for coinage

kbrown0410
06-03-13, 04:40 PM
For Androids using New Dawns, all dragons can be fed at the original 1,4,8 scale. On the Fairytale version, the original dragons (up to the light release) are now double in price (2,8,16), and the newer ones (from pink on I believe) are 5x (5,20,40)

kurebiz
06-03-13, 05:14 PM
For Androids using New Dawns, all dragons can be fed at the original 1,4,8 scale. On the Fairytale version, the original dragons (up to the light release) are now double in price (2,8,16), and the newer ones (from pink on I believe) are 5x (5,20,40)

Actually, just yesterday I think I saw the costs reverted back to the old one. but looks like it has been increased again?

missbandette
05-16-14, 08:58 PM
I'm trying to get my last 2 New Dawn buildings, Planetary Tower and Garden Of Light . I've got 7 light and one in evolution temple for epic, so 8 epic lights and 4 epic purples. I noticed lights are a bit more expensive to feed(compared to purple). I think for my last two lights I'm going to use fuzzy and laserlight. I'm level 104 almost to 105, I keep diamondates planted in my farms as much as possible. I normally get 2, sometimes 3 plantings in, in a day to try and keep good stock of food. I read in another thread in my search for this that level 7 is like the "new epic", lol, which I feel is kind of true bc u can get most of them to level 7 then some of them are crazy to get to level 10. Thought it was cute. I know to stick with most of the commons, just trying to reach out and get some of your opinions. Any of u dragon experts have any advice on which ones wld b easier to use for some purples? Thanks in advance ❤

danni7788
05-17-14, 06:27 AM
I'm trying to get my last 2 New Dawn buildings, Planetary Tower and Garden Of Light . I've got 7 light and one in evolution temple for epic, so 8 epic lights and 4 epic purples. I noticed lights are a bit more expensive to feed(compared to purple). I think for my last two lights I'm going to use fuzzy and laserlight. I'm level 104 almost to 105, I keep diamondates planted in my farms as much as possible. I normally get 2, sometimes 3 plantings in, in a day to try and keep good stock of food. I read in another thread in my search for this that level 7 is like the "new epic", lol, which I feel is kind of true bc u can get most of them to level 7 then some of them are crazy to get to level 10. Thought it was cute. I know to stick with most of the commons, just trying to reach out and get some of your opinions. Any of u dragon experts have any advice on which ones wld b easier to use for some purples? Thanks in advance ❤

I always stuck to the commons because they were cheapest, but if you can swing for more food, I would choose to level up the ones who do best in the area, like super rares and unbreedables. I'm having to do that now because I chose the cheaper ones in the beginning. Also, choosing ones with both purple and white will count towards both, so maybe start with that if you haven't already. (Luck, hypnotic, boo, wraith, etc)

missbandette
05-17-14, 10:52 AM
Thank you so much for your reply! I did evolve the 2 purple/white that I have(luck and hypnotic). I wish I would have realized this strategy while I was doing all of the new dawn buildings bc then I could have done more with the 2 colors and I probably would have more dragons that I needed evolved. I think I'm just going to have to be patient here and try to stick to those goals. When I get new dragons I evolve them and then it takes me off my new dawn goal. *Note to self* only evolve new dawn dragons! Lol! ❤

Broggoy
05-18-14, 05:12 AM

When I transfer my ios account back to my Android device, New Dawn won't even open. It just crashes immediatly...
Don't know why but maybe because I'm at level 150 already and have a lot of decorations.

So there will be not so much level 10 dragons at my Island...