PDA

View Full Version : the recent goals

prose31
06-03-13, 10:17 AM
There was supposed to be 3 hours left on the recent goals for the horchata drink. I only needed one more and it is already gone. This is not fair. Everytime I am close I lose it cause they get rid of the goals. I am so about ready to stop playing this game. All I needed was one more drink and I was done, I could have bought the rainbow table and the counter top but now I can't.

prose31
06-03-13, 10:24 AM
Oh and by the way this forum say 5:17 and that's wrong it 1:00 pm where I am. At 12:00pm my time the goals said I had 3 hours left and when I just logged in the goals were gone.

prose31
06-03-13, 10:28 AM
Ok maybe I should have read the cinco de mayo post. I couldn't remember what the goal was called.

gilm0regirl
06-03-13, 11:24 AM
You're not alone. My goals finished earlier than they said they would too. :(

glitterbabies
06-03-13, 01:06 PM
There was supposed to be 3 hours left on the recent goals for the horchata drink. I only needed one more and it is already gone. This is not fair. Everytime I am close I lose it cause they get rid of the goals. I am so about ready to stop playing this game. All I needed was one more drink and I was done, I could have bought the rainbow table and the counter top but now I can't.

This happened to me today with the Tres Cakes. I made 50 of those cakes with the final 2 in the last 2 hrs (with over 3 hrs remaining for the goal) and the goal disappeared!! I even used gems to speed up a few to ensure I'd get the goal completed on time.

TinksThots
06-04-13, 08:19 PM
This has happened with every goal set I've seen since I started in February. If you're gonna play, apparently it's something you gotta put up with. :(