PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors on level 99 please read

bBugatti2831bcat
06-03-13, 07:41 AM
My store is HannahsDream now at Level 100. If you are on Level 99, please to to the FS forum under Bugs and Feedback and find my post on lowering the amount of XP required to Level up after reaching 100.

Please be considerate and respectfully request along with me that Team Lava review the amount of XP required to Level up once Level 100 is achieved. I know that many of you love the game like I do and still want to have the opportunity to Level up after hitting Level 100.

Thanks!

CuteTali
06-03-13, 02:17 PM
The reason it's so much xp to go beyond level 99 is because this is supposed to be the cap level, but unlike many other games that just lock your xp and don't let it add up past the cap level, TL actually keeps counting your xp, you're not really supposed to go past 99, so stop trying so hard :)

Baraze
06-03-13, 02:29 PM
The XP is high for games that didnt intend of having anyone get past 99. It's a great achievement that you did. But If your Only personal goal is the reach 101, then you're likely to be agitated by how much criteria you need to meet.

bBugatti2831bcat
06-04-13, 07:26 AM
The XP is high for games that didnt intend of having anyone get past 99. It's a great achievement that you did. But If your Only personal goal is the reach 101, then you're likely to be agitated by how much criteria you need to meet.

I am a true lover of the game, my only purpose is not to level up....but I speak for many others that are currently on Level 99 approaching Level 100 and they "asked" me to make a respectable request for TeamLava to review and perhaps make some changes. I am certainly not agitated, I would play and play the same way I do now regardless.

bBugatti2831bcat
06-04-13, 07:29 AM
The reason it's so much xp to go beyond level 99 is because this is supposed to be the cap level, but unlike many other games that just lock your xp and don't let it add up past the cap level, TL actually keeps counting your xp, you're not really supposed to go past 99, so stop trying so hard :)

Thank you for your response CuteTali....I am on Level 100 not 99. I was approached by several neighbors that are on Level 99 who asked me to make a respectful request to TeamLava to consider making a change. I am doing so in the format that I feel is proper. My own goals in the game are mine alone and I play everyday because I LOVE the game, not because I am trying "so hard" to Level up. However, Leveling up is part of the game.

bBugatti2831bcat
06-04-13, 07:51 AM
Here is the request that I placed on the Bugs and Feedback Forum regarding this issue. It was a most respectful request to TL to consider...

In addition please consider the following. One of my Level 99 neighbors has pointed out that it will take 22.5 years for me to achieve the required XP points to go from Level 100 to 101. I will probably not live that long! Since it requires 10,000,000 to master level 99 to reach 100, perhaps TeamLava would consider implementing the following:
20,000,000 XP to get from 100 to 101
30,000,000 XP to get from 101 to 102
40,000,000 XP to get from 102 to 103
50,000.000 XP to get from 103 to 104

There are so many neighbors on level 99 at this time. I think that it would be an optimum time to review this issue. I will continue to play FS regardless because I love the game. Others may not, they will simply quit, some may start over (which I would never do). Many are like myself and have no interest in the other games offered by TL, this is the only one that I play and the only one my interest is in.

Once again, thank you for you consideration of reviewing this issue. Hannahsdream IDmardimischief

Should anyone wish to review the first part of my message to TL you will find it in the Forum area Bugs and Feedback....I felt that was the proper place to post my request to TL as TL is a hardworking group of individuals that are always looking to create new games and/or improve the ones that currently exist.

CuteTali
06-04-13, 09:22 AM
You're not really supposed to go past 99.......so it won't take you 22 years. You guys are just lucky TL doesn't do a hard cap, where none of the xp even gets collected past the cap level, at least that way it's collected and counted just in case they find some odd reason to raise the cap someday.

For instance, in pet shop story the cap used to be level 50. So any xp earned past this level wasn't supposed to be counted and collected at all. But TL still let you collect xp even after reaching 50 cap. A couple years later when they decided there's reason to raise the cap, all that "useless" xp that collected dust past level 50 all of the sudden got calculated into the new levels and it's how peole went from level 50 to 70 over night.

In any other game I've ever played, all xp past the cap level didn't even get counted at all. I don't know why people aren't just happy they can even collect xp past the cap.

t_to_the_max
06-04-13, 11:13 AM
The XP is high for games that didnt intend of having anyone get past 99.
lol I think TL hadnt expected us to rank that fast! It's a tough cookie now from 96 (give or take) on!

bBugatti2831bcat
06-04-13, 11:20 AM
You're not really supposed to go past 99.......so it won't take you 22 years. You guys are just lucky TL doesn't do a hard cap, where none of the xp even gets collected past the cap level, at least that way it's collected and counted just in case they find some odd reason to raise the cap someday.

For instance, in pet shop story the cap used to be level 50. So any xp earned past this level wasn't supposed to be counted and collected at all. But TL still let you collect xp even after reaching 50 cap. A couple years later when they decided there's reason to raise the cap, all that "useless" xp that collected dust past level 50 all of the sudden got calculated into the new levels and it's how peole went from level 50 to 70 over night.

In any other game I've ever played, all xp past the cap level didn't even get counted at all. I don't know why people aren't just happy they can even collect xp past the cap.

Do you work for TL......I am not looking for an argument with anyone on this issue. My profile page and the information that it shows that in regards to Fashion Story that is not the case. I am at level 100 and my profile tells me exactly how many XP I need to get to the next level there is not a cap on Fashion Story at 99....I don't play the other games.

You are missing the whole point of my message. There are many aspects to the game and ranking up is just one of those....TL asks us for our opinions in things we would like to see change. Many of those still working on Level 99 asked me to make a request since I have am already on Level 100 and have been since March. I LOVE THE GAME! I don't understand why you think I am unhappy with it, I'm not I am only making a suggestion to improve upon the gaming experience, nothing more nothing less.

bBugatti2831bcat
06-04-13, 11:22 AM
lol I think TL hadnt expected us to rank that fast! It's a tough cookie now from 96 (give or take) on!

You are so right wait until you get to Level 99 and you will really understand...it's a tough level to pass. There are many gamers who are at that level.

jojopeanut
06-04-13, 12:51 PM
You are so right wait until you get to Level 99 and you will really understand...it's a tough level to pass. There are many gamers who are at that level.

And I'm one of them it seems like LVL 99 is the new 80..LOL so many thousands I'd guess. Yea I have over 7 MIL to go for lvl 100.

igames4me
06-04-13, 12:55 PM
As cute tail stated 99 is the cap tl didn't know people will get all that xp to reach 100they just put high xp since it deemed unreacheable

Some who have gotten to 100 received a bug in which their game will lock out and couldn't enter
See this thread for level cap
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?26357-Level-Up!