PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant and Bakery not getting requests from nbrs

mommassweetbabies
06-03-13, 07:05 AM
i'm not getting requests from neighbors for 2-3 days. I have great neighbors and don't want to lose them.
*also when I log out (on both of them) and come back it sometimes doesn't "remember" that I started food. It remembers I spent the coins though. really annoying to wait 12 hrs just to come back and have no food.
*have spent money on gems in both games and don't want to quit. love the concept of the games and the friends I've made. I know some of them are having issues too.
* pet story does not always "remember" that I have collected or that I've started and add on or placed a pet.
I have Samsung galaxy rugby pro 4.1.1 , reinstalled all 4 restauraunt, bakery, pet story, dragon

TinksThots
06-06-13, 02:12 PM
Requests: You can send 20 per day. Above that, they get kicked over to the next day. That will make them show up late like that. Your neighbors are clogging up their requests by sending more than 20, and they're getting backlogged. They either don't know it works like that, or they don't care, some people do it anyway knowing that the requests will eventually get there. I do that. :p

The "remembering" thing: Your game isn't syncing with the server before exiting. Try visiting a neighbor before exiting the game - you want something to bring up that "Processing" screen, that will sync it and save what you've done.