PDA

View Full Version : Single Color Dragons and Color Pools

dolfinzluver
06-03-13, 05:35 AM
When I say single color dragons, I mean your diamond dragons and your mythic dragons and your cosmic dragons and your fairy tale dragons and even your black and pink dragons! These six different types of single color dragons all have one thing in common (other than colors): the concept of color pools. :confused: Let me explain.

Color pools happen when one of ^these^ types of dragons are bred with a different dragon, introducing the concept of color splitting. Judging from unhappy, upset comments on other threads, I figure that this has been happening to many of you. Color splitting is when one of the color types above (take pink for example) splits into the colors that made the single color occur (red and white, in this case). This leads to many different, unexpected combinations, and a lot of upset players. If you are having trouble with this concept, try breeding a dragon that contains one of the above colors with a dragons that has two colors and is rare or super-rare and you might have a shot at getting one of the harder to obtain hybrids.

Please post your thoughts about color splitting and color pools here, and for more information look up dragons story eggs, click on dragons story wiki, and look for the cosmic, mythic, virtue, night, diamond, and/or fairy tale dragons to learn more about these topics.

kwhales
06-03-13, 06:25 AM
Umm, isn't this thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48067-Black-and-Pink-Dragon-Hybrids-are-Too-Rare about what you are asking and stating above.