PDA

View Full Version : Forestfire Dragon vs Titan Dragon

kooky panda
06-02-13, 08:14 PM
WEEKLY debate. Forestfire Dragon vs Titan Dragon

Hello fellow Dragon story players. I wanted to start a new discussion that would not get moved to another thread so I came up with this one. This is a debate I will do weekly about two dragons (dragons interchange which each thread). Each of them will be judged and we the players will determine who is the strongest dragon out of the two selected.
Also, this has nothing to do with dragon battles so there will be none of the following. "Well, dragon A lost to dragon B in a dragon battle so therefore Dragon B is stronger.
Each dragon will be judged on 6 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

Each dragon will be judged on 6 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

These attributes are:

1. Strength
2. Speed/Agility (land)
3. Speed/Agility (Air
4. Intelligence
5. Size

And number 6 would be a special/unique ability most dragons have (note that I said most dragons, so some dragons may not have one, if that is to occur we will still factor in the disadvantage the dragon has received on the losing end). Example: (of a special ability comparison) Well, the Storm Dragon can produce lightning to attack it's opponents BUT the Fire Dragon can produce massive amounts of fire; based in that I would think the Fire Dragon would have a special ability advantage.

At the end of every week, I will write a detailed story about the two dragons meeting and battling and the outcome will be decided based on comments.

I'll start. (All dragons are in epic form although you can pull descriptions from any form)

Titan Dragon

1. Strength: Based on the Titan Dragon's sheer size I would think it would be very strong. Purely on looks I would assume the Titan Dragon could lift about 1000 pounds.

2. Speed/Agility (land): Based on the Titan Dragon's size, I would say that it's weak point would have to be it's speed. Based purely on looks I would say the Titan Strength could run 20 mph (miles per hour) on land.

3. Speed/Agility (air): Based on the Titan Dragon's size and the poor size ratio of its wings and body, (body being vastly bigger then the wings) I would say the Titan Dragon is boarder line flightless (in nature most wings are significantly bigger than the body [usually in birds]). I would think the maximum speed of the Titan Dragon is 10 mph (miles per hour).

4. Intelligence: I would say the Titan Dragon is fairly smart due to the fact that in its epic form description it stated that Titan Dragons protect smaller things would mean that the Titan Dragon has a conscience, which would indicate that it at least has a moderate intelligence level maybe comparable to a small boy or an adult ape.

5. Size: I would think the Titan Dragon is only second in size to the Island and Planet Dragons. I would say the Titan Dragon is about 24 feet wide (the size of a portable used in schools) and 30 feet tall (a giraffe is about 18 feet tall)
__________________________________________________ ____________________
Portable:

http://i44.tinypic.com/3341z42.jpg

Giraffe:

http://i41.tinypic.com/ivyel5.jpg

6. Special ability: Huge claws, horns, teeth and a thick hide (skin)

Forestfire Dragon

1. Strength: I would say the Forestfire Dragon is not that strong due to it's light, plant like body. I would say the Forestfire Dragon could lift about 350 pounds.

2. Speed/Agility (land): I would say the Forestfire Dragon is fairly fast due it's sizeable legs and seemly light plant like body. I would say the Forestfire Dragon could run about 90 mph (miles per hour).

3. Speed/Agility (air): I would say the Forestfire Dragon is fairly fast due to it's sizeable wings and light plant like body. I would say the Forestfire dragon can go about 390 mph (miles per hour) while flying.

4. Intelligence: I would say the Forestfire Dragon is smart due to the fact that it learns over a vast period of time to control it's fire power. That takes patience which takes smarts.

5. Size: I would say the Forestfire Dragon is an average size Dragon. I would say the Forestfire dragon is about 15 feet tall (a giraffe is about 18 feet tall) and 7 feet wide (Yao Ming is 7 feet tall)
Giraffe:

http://i41.tinypic.com/ivyel5.jpg

Yao Ming:

http://i44.tinypic.com/3310qqf.jpg

6. Special ability: Can create massive amounts of fire and can rejuvenate forests.

Titan Dragon descriptions:

Baby form (levels 1-3):

"Titan Dragon babies are famous for their gleeful expressions, but don't let the kind face fool you: the Titan grows to a massive size and strength, even if it remains a big softie in Epic Form."

Juvenile form (levels 4-6):

"Your Titan toddler may be packing on the pounds, but don't worry, it's healthy! [Name] has more dense flesh than other dragons, and thus will weigh significantly more."

Adult form: (levels 7-9):

"As an Adult Titan Dragon, [Name] may cast a formidable figure, but you'll notice that [Name] is far more interested in flowers, cookies, and caring for small animals, than fighting."

Epic form (level 10):

"The hefty Epic Form Titan Dragon is an imposing force in the Dragon kingdom. [Name] is now generally recognized as a protector of the weak, defender of the defenseless, and holder of babies."

http://i43.tinypic.com/30da2s5.jpg

Forestfire Dragon descriptions:

Baby form (levels 1-3):

"You might think bringing a Forestfire Dragon to a wooded island is a bad idea, but natural forest fires replenish the environments they affect, and this dragon is no different. Forestfire Dragons make your island happy and healthy!"

Juvenile form (levels 4-6):

"Forestfire Dragons combine the serenity of nature with the chaotic energy of a raging inferno. As a result, even the youngsters are wise beyond their years, with surprisingly balanced temperaments, forged between the two extreme poles of their personas."

Adult form (levels 7-9)

"As a Forestfire Dragon matures, it learns greater control over the destructive half of its nature. Where fires must destroy to make anew,[Name] is now able to spread productive energies... without burning down grandma's house."

Epic form (level 10:

"Epic Form Forestfire Dragons rejuvenate petrified forests simply by flying over them. It is written that many of the world's most luscious woodlands were once home to ancient, powerful Forestfire Dragons."

http://i43.tinypic.com/c6t5l.jpg

Conclusion of rules and actions:

1. No going off topic

2. Dragons battling will be in epic form

3. Judge dragons fairly and be ready to defend your argument

4. You can go judge more than the 6 attributes. E.g. Sight

5. Every week (Saturday) I will take a look at all the post and write a detailed story about the dragons meeting and fight and the outcome will be determined by the posts, I will not be biased

6. Every Sunday I will make a new thread featuring two different dragons

7. This is not based on Dragon battles and you can not use dragon battles in reference to see who is stronger. Strength will be determined through posts. E.g. You cannot say "Well, dragon A lost to Dragon B in a dragon battle therefore dragon B is stronger". None of that please.

8. Titan and Forestfire photo and descriptions credits go to the Dragon Story Wiki

I will not make comparisons in order not to be biased and will check up on threads every Saturday.

Okay, with that said.

Ready, set, debate!