PDA

View Full Version : explain the raiding

envy
06-02-13, 06:22 PM
hey guys, could someone explain to me how the raiding works? when i first started playing i thought you could raid every bit of someones diamonds/gold but i see thats not the case after someone taking only 100k diamonds from my 604k stash...

MHz_
06-03-13, 11:29 AM
The resources you steal from battle start with a base % of your available resources, from both your mines and vaults. This value stays constant if your opponents is of equal strength, but will decrease if they're too strong, or increase if they're too weak. This allows players to take risks against harder opponents, and to be discouraged against steamrolling a weaker opponent.

Trophies work in a similar way as well.

youenvyme
06-08-13, 06:37 PM
The resources you steal from battle start with a base % of your available resources, from both your mines and vaults. This value stays constant if your opponents is of equal strength, but will decrease if they're too strong, or increase if they're too weak. This allows players to take risks against harder opponents, and to be discouraged against steamrolling a weaker opponent.

Trophies work in a similar way as well.
thats great, but how is 'equal strength' and too weak and to strong judged? by your level?

MHz_
06-09-13, 02:38 AM
See my post here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52834-LeaderBoard-Crown-Update-6-4-13&p=645784&viewfull=1#post645784