PDA

View Full Version : Three Color Hybrids

dolfinzluver
06-02-13, 04:07 PM
I have had some terrible trouble with breeding three color dragons. :confused: The only three color dragon I have so far is the scarecrow dragon, and that's a GOAL. If anyone has tips on breeding the following dragons (I will post their colors too) please post.
Scarecrow Dragon - air, forest, fire
Caesar Dragon - light, forest, air
Super Dragon - magic, fire, water
Aurora Dragon - magic, water, forest
Mirage Dragon - air, water, fire
If there is a dragon that I have forgotten, please tell me. Otherwise, thank you for responding! :cool:

elwood99
06-02-13, 04:37 PM
I got those three color dragons almost all as fails from trying for diamond. I assume you dont have diamond.
For example, mist (y b) breed with charm (m f) could give me diamond but also mirage, super and other dragons

eboats
06-02-13, 08:41 PM
Either go for diamonds or pick all three colors, not 4

mrarfan
06-02-13, 08:55 PM
Mirage - Eagle & Mist (11Hrs)
Caesar - Light & Fairy (23Hrs)
Aurora - Coral & Serpent (15Hrs)
Super - Athletic & Charm (17Hrs)
------------------------------------------
Fireworks - Mindvolt & Ruby (20Hrs) [Expired]

HenryLucky1
06-02-13, 08:55 PM
For Super try Night and fire, Aurora with Night and Forest

scottyhaha
06-02-13, 09:02 PM
Put a bat and flower go for everyone for them

scottyhaha
06-02-13, 09:03 PM
Everyone of them* :)

dolfinzluver
06-03-13, 03:35 AM
I got those three color dragons almost all as fails from trying for diamond. I assume you dont have diamond.
For example, mist (y b) breed with charm (m f) could give me diamond but also mirage, super and other dragons

Thanks for asking. Yes, I don't have diamond, but I haven't really been trying that hard for it. Maybe I should, like really try for it and see what I get. Do you have a diamond dragon yet?

holly_angel
06-03-13, 05:26 AM
I just got my Caesar with sunrise and fuzzy. Only a cpl fails.
Any three color with red or blue is harder bc of magic fails.
I am still trying for aurora
Good luck all

elwood99
06-03-13, 06:51 AM
Thanks for asking. Yes, I don't have diamond, but I haven't really been trying that hard for it. Maybe I should, like really try for it and see what I get. Do you have a diamond dragon yet?

Yes i have diamond. My strategy was to find 4 color combos that even if I fail to get diamond (took me 4 mths of trying) i can still get dragons that i didnt have.
I assume you are not trying for the limited otherwise this strategy is not adviseable.

elwood99
06-03-13, 06:53 AM
I meant try for limited dragons this srtategy not adviceable as it gives you too many other dragons as fails

funnyrandomness5112
06-03-13, 06:54 AM
Caesar- Pegasus&Four-Leaf..

topherocious
06-03-13, 07:27 AM
My friend has been trying for Aurora for 3 months resulting in too many fails that we've lost count. She's tried every possible combination with no luck. It's the last "old" dragon she needs before trying for Pinks/Blacks/Mythic etc. Im beginning to believe Aurora hates her island.