PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: What happens after you miss a goal deadline?

mariibunny
06-02-13, 11:55 AM
Before, when I was new to Bakery story, I got these goals and I didn't know that completing the goals unlocked stuff you could buy on the market so, I didn't complete all of them. However, I eventually learned that and now that I want a trumpet player and a bassist and drum player, I can't get any of those because those other goals to would unlock these items have ended! (I'm such an idiot sometimes :mad:)

Anyways, these are the goals as follows:

A Love Rediscovered

In The Mood

Jaded Jean-Pierre (Unlocks Jazz oven)

Beignet Bake-Off

Jazz It Up

It Ain't Over Yet

Take The Flambe Train

Kick It Off

I did the goals up until Jaded Pierre, now I regret it. Is the goal gone forever? Because I redecorated my bakery to accomodate the band however, if I can't get the band there's no point ;_; What can I do?

My restaurant now, with the mini renovations. -> 7426
The band was supposed to be in the centre!

bigbux3
06-02-13, 11:57 AM
It's gone forever. If you don't complete goals within the time limit given, once it goes away, it goes for good.

There's plenty of time to complete goals in Bakery Story.

mariibunny
06-02-13, 12:19 PM
Aw mannnnnn.

bobbyrae
06-02-13, 12:23 PM
It's gone forever. If you don't complete goals within the time limit given, once it goes away, it goes for good.

There's plenty of time to complete goals in Bakery Story.
Not really...i got 2 days to complete the mexican themed one on my secondary device. I didn't even bother to try.

mariibunny
06-02-13, 12:41 PM
Not really...i got 2 days to complete the mexican themed one on my secondary device. I didn't even bother to try. Yeah, they really don't give us enough time. I can't stay on my phone for 24 hours just to complete a goal, I have a life too you know!! LOL.
I guess I'll have to add a different decoration or something in the middle of my bakery, mine was supposed to be music-themed.

bigbux3
06-02-13, 12:50 PM
Not really...i got 2 days to complete the mexican themed one on my secondary device. I didn't even bother to try.

That doesn't sound right to me. You should've gotten something like 30 days or 13 days. I think.

bobbyrae
06-02-13, 01:15 PM
That doesn't sound right to me. You should've gotten something like 30 days or 13 days. I think.
I know, right? On my main device i had enough time to complete that set of goals. My game on my secondary device is at a level where i only have 4 ovens. Lol. 2 days to complete all of that ? Lol. Not a chance unless i skipped for gems. Which ain't happening. :p

bigbux3
06-02-13, 01:29 PM
I know, right? On my main device i had enough time to complete that set of goals. My game on my secondary device is at a level where i only have 4 ovens. Lol. 2 days to complete all of that ? Lol. Not a chance unless i skipped for gems. Which ain't happening. :p
That's weird.

TinksThots
06-06-13, 01:53 PM
I've been playing since February, and all the goal sets so far have had roughly a month on the timer. You didn't get two days, you had two days left. :(

ladyminya
06-09-13, 05:06 AM
Sometimes my goals will randomly disappear or expire before they're supposed to. I had about a week or so where Restaurant story wasn't getting any goals at all (until they released the birthday stuff). :\

TinksThots
06-09-13, 06:23 PM
All the goal sets I've seen so far have expired several hours before they were supposed to, but they do start out with a month on the timer.

More often than not, there aren't goals. If there were constant goals, we'd never be able to do the stuff we plan out on our own.

MommyNCharge
02-01-14, 06:32 AM
how often do we get goals? i get them when i complete one, but new ones rarely randomly pop up :(

TinksThots
02-01-14, 02:25 PM
how often do we get goals? i get them when i complete one, but new ones rarely randomly pop up :(
Typically there's a set about once every 4-6 weeks, with roughly a month on the timer to complete the entire set. I never use gems to rush, and build 8-10 of each stove (there are usually two), and I'm usually done in about a week or so.

In other words, don't let this thread scare you lol. =P

MommyNCharge
02-05-14, 03:15 PM
Thanks everyone! Im' just jealous - my sons have the same game on a different tablet maker and tey get goals that have gem rewards of 30 gems or so for downloading a new game, which is soon deleted, lol but still!! those gems would help w/expansion, but i'm doing it old school, hoarding gold :)

kooky panda
02-05-14, 03:43 PM
This is an older thread- Closing.

Promotional goals go out randomly to different players that have never downloaded or played that specific game before.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.