PDA

View Full Version : dragons disappear from their habitats

kimitoboku5
06-02-13, 06:48 AM
My friend has a problem: since this morning (the 2nd of june) and during all the day 4 dragons which he breeded earlier have disappeared from their habitats. He just entered the game and found that dragons just disappeared - several times a day. Is it possible to solve this problem and return them all? We have already reinstalled the game, but it's useless and after it dragons kept disappearing. He plays from iphone 4s.

kwhales
06-02-13, 06:52 AM
Are they totally gone or if he clicks on the habitat, do their icons show up at the bottom?

kimitoboku5
06-02-13, 02:03 PM
Totally gone. We checked up the habitats, they don't show the pics of the disappeared dragons.

kwhales
06-02-13, 02:04 PM
Did he trade them? Because if he did, they are gone for good.

kwhales
06-02-13, 02:46 PM
Have your friend list the dragons that are gone and have them, not you, send an email to TL support. They can check to see what happened to them.

DragonmasterC99
06-18-13, 07:02 PM
I think ihave the same problem, but its the reverse. My sister plays dragon story, but when she downloaded, she found thay she was starting off at lv 16 with habitats dragons, id and all that other stuff. She logged into the gane and found that her habs have been moved, new dragons were added, and now whenever she comes back, theres aleays a different combination of dragons in the breeding den.

kwhales
06-19-13, 03:54 AM
I think ihave the same problem, but its the reverse. My sister plays dragon story, but when she downloaded, she found thay she was starting off at lv 16 with habitats dragons, id and all that other stuff. She logged into the gane and found that her habs have been moved, new dragons were added, and now whenever she comes back, theres aleays a different combination of dragons in the breeding den.

For this I think she needs to email TL support so they can figure it out and help her.

kooky panda
06-20-13, 11:28 AM
Have your sister send an email to support@teamlava.com

kooky panda
06-20-13, 11:39 AM
Have your friend list the dragons that are gone and have them, not you, send an email to TL support. They can check to see what happened to them.

As kwhales suggested you can contact support for help with your missing dragons.