PDA

View Full Version : Limit reached on all habitats????

Rylee83
06-01-13, 09:43 PM
I am not able to purchase any habitats! How am I supposed to keep breeding when I have no where to place the dragons? At least half of the habitats I don't even have

DragonTan1
06-01-13, 09:48 PM
How many habitats do you have? What level are you?

Max is 44 and the more you level up the more habitats you can buy... But even 44 isn't enough, unless you sell you Diamond habitats! I have sold 3 so far..

maguar
06-02-13, 12:16 AM
You can add your request for more habitats in the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38123-More-habitats-Please-TeamLava&p=452759&viewfull=1#post452759).

fernbanks
06-02-13, 03:52 PM
I would like more habitats please I am at max now

Baraze
06-02-13, 04:00 PM
How many habitats do you have? What level are you?

Max is 44 and the more you level up the more habitats you can buy... But even 44 isn't enough, unless you sell you Diamond habitats! I have sold 3 so far..

Catch up, kiddo, I've sold seven! Have you any idea of how I look to the right of my island, with one eye closed? I can't tolerate staring at my majestic gold dragon slumming it down with the likes of four leaf? I'm a bad dragon mother. Sniff, but I've no choice.

rubyjeen
06-02-13, 04:08 PM
Catch up, kiddo, I've sold seven! Have you any idea of how I look to the right of my island, with one eye closed? I can't tolerate staring at my majestic gold dragon slumming it down with the likes of four leaf? I'm a bad dragon mother. Sniff, but I've no choice.

You are not a bad dragon mother, you've taught all your babies to share their room with their brothers and sisters. By the way, I love my little baby four leaf, I think he is just adorable.

gotalotaluv
06-02-13, 04:16 PM
catch up, kiddo, i've sold seven! Have you any idea of how i look to the right of my island, with one eye closed? I can't tolerate staring at my majestic gold dragon slumming it down with the likes of four leaf? I'm a bad dragon mother. Sniff, but i've no choice.

lol @ "slumming it"!!! Made my day!!

eboats
06-02-13, 04:23 PM
Yeah each diamond needs their own habitat

kwhales
06-02-13, 04:43 PM
At certain levels, you earn a habitat. The max you can have is 44. If you are at 44 habitats, then you need to start downsizing duplicates, either by trading or selling. If you don't have duplicates, you are at a high level and this question is mute or you are amazing at breeding.

SO you must be at a lower level. Be patient and trade, sell away those dups, new habs will eventually be released to you as you level up…up to 44.

DragonTan1
06-02-13, 04:47 PM
At certain levels, you earn a habitat. The max you can have is 44. If you are at 44 habitats, then you need to start downsizing duplicates, either by trading or selling. If you don't have duplicates, you are at a high level and this question is mute or you are amazing at breeding.

SO you must be at a lower level. Be patient and trade, sell away those dups, new habs will eventually be released to you as you level up?up to 44.

Lol thanks :o

kwhales
06-02-13, 05:01 PM
Lol thanks :o

Wow. How did you know I deleted the sentence about you being our amazing breeder.? Had to delete it, didn't want you to puff up like wormie.

For more help, really need to go to the habitat thread maguar mentioned.

hamadrys
06-02-13, 05:12 PM
Wow. How did you know I deleted the sentence about you being our amazing breeder.? Had to delete it, didn't want you to puff up like wormie.

For more help, really need to go to the habitat thread maguar mentioned.
I call him Dragon Master now ;)

kooky panda
06-02-13, 07:49 PM
You can add your request for more habitats in the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38123-More-habitats-Please-TeamLava&p=452759&viewfull=1#post452759).

See current thread on this topic above.
Also please do not spam threads with personal conversations.