PDA

View Full Version : How many basic dragons do you keep?

spydre
06-01-13, 09:41 PM
After you get enough of the higher level dragons to keep your income going, how many of the more basic dragons do you keep? Fire, Air, Forest, Firestorm, Life, Fruitful, etc? I was just wondering. I've kept a lot of these, and for now, they are keeping my income up, but I'm running out of room, and will have to start selling soon.

DragonTan1
06-01-13, 09:51 PM
I only have one of each, if you have a couple of Forest or Fire etc. then sell them but only when you want a new dragon to take it's place.

hamadrys
06-02-13, 05:09 AM
I just have 1 of each commons. But I have a hoarding disorder with Fairies and Mistmoths, even though I am limiting myself to 4 of each because of lack of room, lol.

doop01
06-02-13, 05:24 AM
I have one of each. Early on I kept everything I could and just sold off the duplicates when I got new ones :)

kwhales
06-02-13, 05:44 AM
I too only have one of each. With the gems stone dragons, I may end up selling them if space is needed. They're cheap and so I can always buy one or breed one with diamond and diamond if I have to.

Velcro31
06-02-13, 06:03 AM
I only have one of each, if you have a couple of Forest or Fire etc. then sell them but only when you want a new dragon to take it's place.

Yeah, I agree

CelestiasHeaven
06-02-13, 06:07 AM
2 I want too draongs of every dragon their is you cant get in dragon story.

RotomGuy
06-02-13, 06:47 AM
I have only one of all the base colours and the commons, except Fire, in which I still have the second the quest asked me to get.

I only ever keep duplicates of Rares+ (Leopard, Fairy)

MajicHearts
06-02-13, 07:17 AM
I have one of each common/basic. If it can be traded, I might evolve it to lvl4 then trade it.

kwhales
06-02-13, 07:42 AM
I have one of each common/basic. If it can be traded, I might evolve it to lvl4 then trade it.

The basic 5 elements cannot be traded. Just sold.

Baraze
06-02-13, 10:15 AM
When the craft dragons came out, I tossed all of the original brats. I've thought about getting them again, to have a more well rounded album, but realized I could care less.

spydre
06-02-13, 11:31 AM

Do you trade them with other players, or can you trade them for something else? I've never had the option come up.

spydre
06-02-13, 11:33 AM
Also, can you put the basic dragons in other habitats, like maybe red in a purple? The 2nd tier habitats just don't hold enough money, so I find myself having to clear every hour to make enough of a profit to plant three enchanted farms, and enough money to expand, much less buy habitats.

Baraze
06-02-13, 11:37 AM
Also, can you put the basic dragons in other habitats, like maybe red in a purple? The 2nd tier habitats just don't hold enough money, so I find myself having to clear every hour to make enough of a profit to plant three enchanted farms, and enough money to expand, much less buy habitats.

No, they can only go into their colored habitat.

scottyhaha
06-02-13, 12:24 PM
Do you trade them with other players, or can you trade them for something else? I've never had the option come up.

Trade for gem, it is only for iOS player for now

kwhales
06-02-13, 12:58 PM
Trade for gem, it is only for iOS player for now

But, you cannot trade the 5 basic elements, fire, air, forest, water and light. Or Diamond.

holly_angel
06-16-13, 12:39 AM
I only have one of each.