PDA

View Full Version : Lost Sir Pigglesworth

doodledoo20000
06-01-13, 07:06 PM
My Sir Pigglesworth has disappeared. I've tried all the tricks and nothing. He is gone. So sad because there is no way to get another one and he is definitely my favorite thing about this game.

chrisukrules
06-02-13, 08:27 AM
Can you give some more details.
Like when,was he in storage,...

Baraze
06-02-13, 10:24 AM
Check your storage, behind any building while he could be hiding, force close out of the game and check again.

if he's still gone and you're sure you didn't sell him, send an email to support and they may be able to help you reclaim him.

maguar
06-02-13, 03:07 PM
Baraze has given you some really good advice. Please keep us posted on sir piggles as we really want you to get him back

kitthecat
06-03-13, 02:58 AM
My Sir Pigglesworth has disappeared. I've tried all the tricks and nothing. He is gone. So sad because there is no way to get another one and he is definitely my favorite thing about this game.

Did u find him? Really hope your answer is "yes".....

nasha86
06-04-13, 06:07 AM
One of my neighbours accidentally sell Him, and find them back in the Market for free. So, maybe you can go shopping and seeing him wander around some BBQ shop :p

doodledoo
06-08-13, 07:11 PM
Thank you everyone for the help! For some reason I couldn't log on to the forum since my first post, but today it let me in. Anyway, nasha86, you were right. I found Sir Pigglesworth in the market. So glad to have him back. I think my three year old must have accidentally sold him. He was playing another game and when I got the phone back and went to CS, he'd planted corn, bought a tower and two cows and sold Sir Pigglesworth. No more CS for him! : )

Lilipipi
06-08-13, 08:51 PM
OMG Good to know! I would be devastated if I could not get Sir Piggles back.