PDA

View Full Version : Tablet of Tabernum Positions...!?!?

chrisukrules
06-01-13, 01:28 PM
Heard in other threads that having the tablet in certain positions increases the drop rate of Knowledge Shards. Also having ponds and wells near to the tablet increase the drop rate of rare drops. I've also heard that keeping the tablet in its original position increases the drop rate of shards...

What does everyone think?
Do any of the above things work?

I really need my fourth shard, as I need access to mithril. And I've heard that the fourth shard unlocks crafting mithril in the magic forge. So if anyone knows wether any of the things above are literal...POST BELOW!!!⬇

elaur
06-01-13, 01:41 PM
Deep mine is more helpful for mithril I think. Also I got my mithril from the weird rocks you get from the adventure with the spicy feast.

I moved and rotated my tablet back to original position and now have all four shards. TL says it doesn't matter but what could it hurt. :)

RotomGuy
06-01-13, 01:45 PM
I got the two shards I have through the position you find it in (the one in the OP) and I've had it for about a week.

ashleighncurrie
06-01-13, 02:50 PM
I got all 4 shards and moved mine from its original position to where I wanted it in my kingdom and then left it there. I don't think the position really matters. It's just another annoying random drop. You've got 3 so far so the 4th must be on its way soon. However I still don't get how the game decides when you receive it or not

RotomGuy
06-01-13, 03:06 PM
I got the two shards I have through the position you find it in (the one in the OP) and I've had it for about a week.

D'oh, I thought you meant rotation when you said position. Mine has stayed the same rotation, but I have moved the position and that is where I found both my shards. (though I moved it before I even activated it)

ghjvcucjb
06-01-13, 04:13 PM
According to the other tablet thread, it no longer makes a difference where it's located nor which way it's rotated. But if you are concern, You can always go to Stormie's kingdom and see where the original location and rotation were. Here is the link to the other thread that discusses all of this:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41381-Position-of-Tablet-of-Tabernum

chrisukrules
06-02-13, 04:20 AM
Thanks everyone for your replies, I suppose I've just got to be patient now for my fourth shard... I hope I don't have to wait too long though!

Vinternatt
06-02-13, 04:27 AM
chris, I have the 4th shard and I am pretty sure position or rotation has nothing to do with drop rates, they are just voodoo.

If you want it for the Mithril, try to get 2 deep mines.
Since I got my deep mines when they were released, they dropped 3 mithrils until today.
Trying to get the mithril is easier than finding the 4th shard.

esmerelda35
06-02-13, 05:47 AM
Be thankful you're just waiting for your fourth shard....I have been collecting from the ablest religiously for about 2 months and don't have a single shard yet. Every time before I tap on t to collect, I think, " is this going o be the time" with nervous anticipation and then....just coins. Just trying to be patient, it'll come some day I am sure!
Mithril, I second the deep mine comment...I only have one, but I have received five mithril from it since getting it, so far.

Vinternatt
06-02-13, 08:10 AM
I said i received 3 mithril from deep mines in my previous post, but after checking my inventory I realized I actually got around 9 :P
I really didn't care after I got the mithril I needed :)
So yeah, give up on the shard and look for the mithril.

chrisukrules
06-02-13, 08:22 AM
Thank you so much Vinternatt
Unlucky Esmerelda35, I hope you get a shard soon

Thanks everyone for your replies ��

jasren
06-02-13, 05:41 PM
I said i received 3 mithril from deep mines in my previous post, but after checking my inventory I realized I actually got around 9 :P
I really didn't care after I got the mithril I needed :)
So yeah, give up on the shard and look for the mithril.

For mithril I agree, the deep mines are better. I only have 2 shards and really need the third. Iv tried rotating my tt several times, because I got my first months ago, and then the second only recently , after I rotated it, so now, I keep rotating it for the third. I guess if a lot of people have all 4 without doing that then you don't need to. Mithril is easiest from the deep mines though, and there's no other need for the forth is there?