PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors Disappearing

bbarra
06-01-13, 02:25 AM
I keep pretty good track of who has gifted me and over the last couple of weeks I've noticed that one day there was a neighbor I owed a gift to but the next day when I went in to return the gift he didn't show up in my list. This has happened about 4-5 times. Any ideas?

maguar
06-01-13, 02:50 AM
Didn't show in your newsfeed gift list or your neighbour gift list?

bbarra
06-01-13, 03:00 AM
Didn't show in your newsfeed gift list or your neighbour gift list?

They are in my neighbor list but not in the news feed gift list so I could gift when I visit from my neighbor list but I really want to be able to do it from the "gift back" area. I know news feed holds a limited number of posts but wouldn't the over flow drop off the news feed first rather than the gifting area? Am I making sense?

maguar
06-01-13, 03:03 AM
The newsfeed holds a max of 20 received gifts, 10 visits and 10 requests answered. Each section is separate. So more gifts push gifts of the gift list not any other list.

bbarra
06-01-13, 03:35 AM
The newsfeed holds a max of 20 received gifts, 10 visits and 10 requests answered. Each section is separate. So more gifts push gifts of the gift list not any other list.

Okay, I have exactly 20 to regift as we speak. So is that why some are disappearing? I usually can't regift the same day, its like 2-4 days later because there are so many. I hate the 3 day limit. Hee..hee folks will be complaining about that now. Sure was nice to get the energy increase. I can see a bit more progress with that and my brand new tinker camp. Yea!

maguar
06-01-13, 04:39 AM
That's why they're disappearing. The increase is great :)

bbarra
06-01-13, 03:18 PM
So if the news feed drop off someone who has gifted you and you haven't accepted the gift, then basically you didn't get the gift but you should still owe that person a return gift. What on earth should you do?

maguar
06-01-13, 06:45 PM
Accept the gifts as they come in and keep a separate list of who you owe return gifts to