PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2: Level 24 = "new" items are old ones

lucky8canuck
05-31-13, 06:31 PM
Got to level 24 today and game showed that there are two "new" items accessible from the market: the cow pasture and 4 cows. I thought maybe it meant players could add an extra pasture and additional cows, but in the market it still says "limit reached" (only 1 pasture and max 4 cows allowed). I don't know if that was the intention (ie extra pasture/cows) or if it was supposed to be something else, or nothing at all :confused:

FrozenTurtle
06-05-13, 02:26 PM
Do you have a screen shot of this, so we can take a look?

lucky8canuck
06-05-13, 02:58 PM
Do you have a screen shot of this, so we can take a look?

Below is the only screenshot I took. It is of the "New" tab in the Market. I didn't take one of the main level increase screen as I thought it meant that I would get an extra pasture & cows, so I didn't think anything was wrong with what appeared.

http://i.imgur.com/uzJDbUS.jpg

(LOL! It looks like I have 3 cows, with one growing a head out of its side :p)

Vanaustren
06-12-13, 11:46 AM
Got the same problem here but at level 22. The "new" item is the Windmill which i already have.

StacyLeeMeow
06-17-13, 01:10 PM
When I reached level 22, both the windmill and the plots showed up in the new tab.

esmerelda35
06-19-13, 06:24 AM
Same problem at Level 24, both the windmill and land plots are in the "new" tab, the windmill I already have, and the land plots are at "limit reached" already - there weren't additional plots.
Maybe from approximately Level 22 onwards there's nothing new to add? When I look at those who are in the high 20's of levels they have nothing I don't have (except more decorations) - but no new buildings.

Araleth
06-22-13, 05:36 PM
What the heck just happened? I finally reached level 25. When the announcement came up it said "add new" but the picture was blank. I clicked on "buy" and it took me to the new section and indicated that I could add 3 new farm plots. I did that and then the game went screwy like it was going to crash (again). When it came back I had lost my new plots AND some of the points I made to get to the next level a around 200. Now it's telling me that I have my max number of plots! Would someone please look into this as it seems to be happening to others as well. Thanks ���� Araleth