PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions

dandasupaman
05-31-13, 05:49 PM
Its currently been quite fun playing this game, but there are a few things that I'd love to see.

1. Free gems - An alternate way to get gems besides paying for it, possibly game achievements, or some other source ( tapjoy etc.)

2. Clan system - I'm a new player, but I'm pretty sure there's currently no clan system, I saw that there's an unidentified building (I cant do anything with it), I hope that's meant to be the clan castle and I can't wait to see it come.

3. Decrease the obstacle removing time - its way too long, I think an obstacle should take 5 minutes to remove MAXIMUM

4. Barracks - with the current barracks system, its very hard to split the work load evenly on multiple barracks, I'd love to be able to choose individual barracks and split the training load

5. Gem costs (training troops) - I think the amount of gems needed to fast forward troops are ridiculous, My troops take maximum of 10 minutes to train, yet it costs about 60 gems, that's way too much.

That's all I can think of now, I hope some of these can happen.

catherines14
05-31-13, 07:08 PM
Yes for Certain but on pet shop

MHz_
06-01-13, 01:08 AM
Its currently been quite fun playing this game, but there are a few things that I'd love to see.

1. Free gems - An alternate way to get gems besides paying for it, possibly game achievements, or some other source ( tapjoy etc.)

Try clearing some rocks and bushes. You should get some free gems occasionally. You'll also get them if you log in each day. (Some users may not get the daily bonus currently.)

2. Clan system - I'm a new player, but I'm pretty sure there's currently no clan system, I saw that there's an unidentified building (I cant do anything with it), I hope that's meant to be the clan castle and I can't wait to see it come.

Will be in our next major update.

3. Decrease the obstacle removing time - its way too long, I think an obstacle should take 5 minutes to remove MAXIMUM

I'll see about looking into this after next week.

4. Barracks - with the current barracks system, its very hard to split the work load evenly on multiple barracks, I'd love to be able to choose individual barracks and split the training load

This will be in a future update. You'll be able to choose between auto sort (default) and manual queue.

5. Gem costs (training troops) - I think the amount of gems needed to fast forward troops are ridiculous, My troops take maximum of 10 minutes to train, yet it costs about 60 gems, that's way too much.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see if we're possibly being a bit too harsh on that.

shangerlangs
06-01-13, 05:18 PM
I've been reading this although I don't play, I do understand s8 make things too expensive, I don't know why, I feel it just puts people off, make things cheaper, people won't notice spending ?3 here and there, without even knowing it they will have spent a lot more money than they initially intended.

There are more people who would drop 100 x $1 coins into a slot machine, than people who would drop a $100 coin into the same slot machine.

envy
06-02-13, 06:20 PM
i log in each day, no free gems...must be one of those 'some users' +1 on the taking to long to clear obstacles, should be 5 minutes max,the auto sort queue is amazing don't see anything wrong with it!

Tofa101
06-11-13, 11:41 PM
It would also be great if the game linked both the same game on your iPad and iPhone. Many other games offer this I am not sure what it involves but when you have your iPad at home and then go to school would be nice to play and progress in the same game on your iPhone. Thanks of a nice game though :)

MHz_
06-12-13, 12:52 PM
It would also be great if the game linked both the same game on your iPad and iPhone. Many other games offer this I am not sure what it involves but when you have your iPad at home and then go to school would be nice to play and progress in the same game on your iPhone. Thanks of a nice game though :)

This is something we'd like to do, but isn't currently planned for the game at this time.

jherrex
06-30-13, 03:06 AM
evry 3rd Week Or Monthly Update For The Other Stuffs like additional lvl for walls and etc..

Skracher
09-19-13, 05:10 AM
Put some sort of lock on spending gems. Too easy to accidentally spend them clicking around. I wouldn't mind spending some money on these games. But until games like this and dragon story install some sort of confirmation button I will never spend spend real cash.

MediusSyberia
09-19-13, 10:16 AM
Put some sort of lock on spending gems. Too easy to accidentally spend them clicking around. I wouldn't mind spending some money on these games. But until games like this and dragon story install some sort of confirmation button I will never spend spend real cash.

Those confirmation prompts get annoying if you have to do it all the time.

I think the best option in settings to turn confirmation requests on/off so both sides will be happy.

nachomandeluxe
01-28-14, 11:07 AM
In number two u called them clans..... They're called alliances

the_cleaner_1
02-26-14, 07:38 AM
I cleared all the trees and rocks from my kingdom, yet they keep coming back over time. They take too long to clear, when the builder could be better used elsewhere. Please either reduce the time or once they are cleared, leave them cleared.

kwhales
02-26-14, 04:03 PM
I cleared all the trees and rocks from my kingdom, yet they keep coming back over time. They take too long to clear, when the builder could be better used elsewhere. Please either reduce the time or once they are cleared, leave them cleared.

most that grow back are max 30 minute clear time and a gem may be hiding in them.