-Flapper Fun display 39 gems (LTO)
-art deco sofa 25 gems
-art deco butler 40,000 coins
-art deco wallpaper 7,000 coins
-art deco tile 2,200 coins

http://i43.tinypic.com/a5cboo.jpg

New Teaser

http://i.imgur.com/u4YmOM5.png
Take a step back to the Roaring 20's with the Flapper Fun in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!

whoa i want this!

jojopeanut
05-31-13, 04:07 PM
Ehhh. IT's better than the spring formal. I might like it better if they weren't trying to dance.. LOL

OpeningCeremony
05-31-13, 04:16 PM
lol. i like that they're dancing and not just the standard standing around like in the other displays. i think the dancing makes it look more dynamic. and i even like the colors too. :) and yea it's def better than spring formal!! haha

jojopeanut
05-31-13, 04:31 PM
I just hope we get a catalog prefer to be something purple I see one has a purple dress on. Please TL give us purple :)

Ic3e
05-31-13, 05:08 PM
Cute... but Roaring 20s is so last Spring! It's so out of style now!

Ic3e
05-31-13, 05:40 PM
I can assume you'll bring back Flapper Fab?

ladygaga1975
05-31-13, 05:52 PM
Wow , another update ? So fast ? I don't have the spring formal yet , or it was for ipad only ? :) ,

mergirl96
05-31-13, 06:22 PM
OK let's hope this goes in the right direction. I was hoping the spring formal stuff would be cute or fun but it was really boring. Maybe this time we'll get something nice. Fingers crossed!

05-31-13, 06:23 PM
Wow , another update ? So fast ? I don't have the spring formal yet , or it was for ipad only ? :) ,

It's the spring formal box, for everyone.

rainbowcupcakeee
05-31-13, 07:22 PM

I think this teaser is for next week.not another update for this week

ladygaga1975
05-31-13, 09:27 PM
Thx =)

minidemon88
05-31-13, 09:46 PM
Back to the 20's! The display look not bad, at least it's better than last week updates. XD

jojopeanut
05-31-13, 11:24 PM

If so I hope in a different color than red.

newmoonfashion
06-01-13, 01:26 AM
I think it's very nice. Love the colours.. Very nice compared to all the bright colours we have.
I for one don't care if it's not high fashion. A fashion magazine in my country just had a 20s feature...
Hope it's an LTO since we had box this week. Hope there'll be more decorations and a great catalogue to follow.
Would like to have their hair for avatar too.

cherryberry9
06-01-13, 10:36 AM

I can still order flapper fab... on Christmas version.

cherryberry9
06-01-13, 10:37 AM

We get them once a week, seems like its coming fast cause teasers come on the Friday.

Zee_Zatara
06-01-13, 02:46 PM
I like it, it's cute, except I wish the girl in the middle wasn't in an awkward squatting pose. I know it is a 20's dance move... but it looks more like she's... well, having a bit of trouble in the bathroom. And the fact that the two other girls are looking at her funny doesn't really help. :p

jojopeanut
06-01-13, 03:33 PM
I goggeled the flapper fab 1920. TL did a good job I was curious about the back one leg kick that looks odd too. This was a popular thing to do apparently in the 20's. Fascinating the dress styles to me seem to be quit resque for this time. They're some wild women :) LOL look forward to the catalogs I use plural in hopes of more than just one.

cookiegel
06-01-13, 08:11 PM
Inspired by the release of the Great Gatsby movie maybe?

Ic3e
06-02-13, 12:02 AM
I can still order flapper fab... on Christmas version.

I liked it in red though. Maybe TL will bring it back along with new catalogs in different colors.

Ic3e
06-02-13, 08:36 AM
Ooh! I hope they'll bring out a new Roaring 20s hairstyle!

OpeningCeremony
06-02-13, 04:53 PM
Ooh! I hope they'll bring out a new Roaring 20s hairstyle!

Would love this!! <3

jewelfang
06-02-13, 09:29 PM
I love the roaring 20's display! I have been saving crystals to purchase the next display (assuming I liked it), and I would love it if this was an LTO, not a box. would look great in my little city area. Also looking forward to something fun for our avatars, I agree a 20's hairstyle would be great, and/or a flapper dress. Also, yes please to at least one cool catalog with this update! More would be even better, but I'm not holding my breath or more than one.
I didn't stat playing until after Valentines day, so I never saw the flapper fab originally. Crossing my fingers for lots of 20's goodies next week! Thanks TeamLava for the weekly updates and the creative displays (even if they are not all to everyone's taste, they are fun and varied, so everyone gets something they like every once in a while at least!)

OpeningCeremony
06-03-13, 10:59 AM
Cute... but Roaring 20s is so last Spring! It's so out of style now!

Inspired by the release of the Great Gatsby movie maybe?

i'm pretty sure this is why the display is being released. and fashion magazines also have trend reports featuring "gatsby style" right now. music, movies, art, fashion, etc. all have influences on each other. there've been a bunch of gatsby parties in LA too, so i can see an immediate need to go out and buy some 20s fashion. in any case i like the art deco floor of the display.

jackar
06-04-13, 05:16 AM
New Teaser

whoa i want this!

Sorry but the blond one looks like she is busy in the toilet ;)

Zee_Zatara
06-04-13, 08:37 AM

Agree, I said the same thing earlier. :p

OpeningCeremony
06-04-13, 11:12 AM

Agree, I said the same thing earlier. :p

you guys haven't heard of the pop a squat dance move? ;)

(i still think it's adorbs :p)

jojopeanut
06-04-13, 11:41 AM
The update is out almost all gem items. I didn't have time to take notes and ANOTHER sofa for 25 gems it's black called art deco. I got enough sofa's already..LOL 5 HR catalog.

jojopeanut
06-04-13, 11:43 AM
The update is out almost all gem items. I didn't have time to take notes and ANOTHER sofa for 25 gems it's black called art deco. I got enough sofa's already..LOL 5 HR catalog.

Maybe 6 HR catalog I forgot..LOL busy day. Anyway you'll see it

Baraze
06-04-13, 11:45 AM
I'm crying....why oh why must the headband cost 33 gems! The exact amount I have left after buying the display. I'd never use gems for a closet item, but its what I've been asking for, since forever. It's so lovely.

The couch would go perfectly in my shop, but I'm also not keep on gem sofas. Boo!

OpeningCeremony
06-04-13, 11:46 AM
New Catalog - Decadent Deco 5 hrs

http://i40.tinypic.com/fwi0w9.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/2yovfuv.png
-Deco Silk dress 38 gems
-Deco heels 27,000 coins
-Deco bracelet 30,000 coins
-Deco fascinator 33 gems

Update for 6-4-13:
-art deco counter 5 gems
-thin art deco counter 32,000 coins
-art deco painting 15 gems
-deco wall lamp 12 gems
-Flapper Fun display 39 gems (LTO)
-art deco sofa 25 gems
-art deco butler 40,000 coins
-art deco wallpaper 7,000 coins
-art deco tile 2,200 coins

http://i43.tinypic.com/a5cboo.jpg

jojopeanut
06-04-13, 11:55 AM
Oh me likey those floor tiles :) Happy they're coins..Yippie!!

jojopeanut
06-04-13, 12:00 PM
Interesting I just noticed that TL changed bracelet arms have they ever done that before? Usually it's LAF (left arm facing) it's right this time. They did do that with the wrist corsage though kinda nice we can wear another bracelet on the other arm or carry a clutch.

jojopeanut
06-04-13, 12:10 PM
Think I"ll pass on the LTO till Friday anyway see what's next week I'm trying to save my gems for summer items :)

lelaina752
06-04-13, 12:17 PM
I love it all, especially the avatar items. So happy! Thanks TL. I can't wait to get home from work! :)

minidemon88
06-04-13, 12:31 PM
Almost everything cost gems! Pretty and cute looking sofa are always up for gems. =_="

newmoonfashion
06-04-13, 02:17 PM
I love the new display. The painting and lamps have great colours... I like these colours so much.
Could we please have the dress and long gloves in the painting as nxt weeks catalogue???
Might buy painting and lamps even though they cost gems.
I like the dress, but would have loved it in lilac or peach.
Wall paper will be great with the gamour display.
Great update TL.

newmoonfashion
06-04-13, 03:18 PM
Thx Kooky... When english is not your mother tounge, you sometimes use wrong words.
I meant soft colours...

cherryberry9
06-04-13, 04:10 PM
I don't like this. Wanting summer stuff.

jewelfang
06-04-13, 04:26 PM
I really like all of it! The little butler statue is also really cute, and I want to buy that as well. The wallpaper is really beautiful!! I bought the display, and it looks great with city and nightlife decor and clothes. Fun update!

jojopeanut
06-04-13, 04:56 PM
I really like all of it! The little butler statue is also really cute, and I want to buy that as well. The wallpaper is really beautiful!! I bought the display, and it looks great with city and nightlife decor and clothes. Fun update!

I know that's the great thing about some of these updates they all get along so well together.LOL I got the wallpaper paired with my fascinator display's goes great. I not getting the display but will get the coin items for sure. Oh and the new catalog is just what the glamor display needed :)

andromedablack
06-04-13, 05:23 PM
I don't like this. Wanting summer stuff.
Agree. Also all the items are too expensive.

Ic3e
06-04-13, 05:59 PM
Cool art deco items. It's an okay update for me. I really like art deco anyway.

jojopeanut
06-04-13, 06:04 PM
I was looking at the blog the shoes look huge on the counter to me for some reason.

mergirl96
06-04-13, 06:40 PM
Is the sparkly wand thing beside the Sunday clutch part of the new update? I can't figure out what outfit it goes with.

Ic3e
06-04-13, 07:01 PM
Is the sparkly wand thing beside the Sunday clutch part of the new update? I can't figure out what outfit it goes with.

No, it's a scepter from the Spring Formal theme. It doesn't really come with a catalog of it's own but I suggest wearing it with something glamorous and fancy. Spring Formal, this weeks Decadent Deco, and Blazing Beauty are my recommendations.

Ic3e
06-04-13, 07:02 PM
I was looking at the blog the shoes look huge on the counter to me for some reason.

It's not just you. To me, they do look really big.

newmoonfashion
06-04-13, 11:03 PM
Yes, the new shoes look huge.... Just like the red runway.
Compared to the customers they are gigantic! Lol
TL maybe you could make them 5 size smaller?

meme1098
06-05-13, 08:21 AM
Saw them side by side with other shoes in a nbrs display and they are like a size 12 compared to size 5 or 6 for the other shoes in the display.;). They look really pretty but are just to large in comparison with other shoes on display.

hello_kathy
06-05-13, 11:10 AM
How come i cant see this update in my shop? I can make the items but when i display them, they just dont show up? My rack/table seem empty but they're not. I also cannot see them in my neighbors' stores but when i touch the rack/tables it says that the items are there. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? How do i fix this? Thanks in advance!!

dalula
06-05-13, 03:51 PM
So glad that there's finally a fascinator available for purchase (other than the box, which I have no luck with) but unhappy with the cost :\

jojopeanut
06-05-13, 10:52 PM
I really hate these shoes on the counters. They're a hideous scale. I think had the shade been different may not be as noticeable in the size. I guess the jolly green giants wife always needs a place to buy shoes . lol

minidemon88
06-06-13, 04:02 AM
How come i cant see this update in my shop? I can make the items but when i display them, they just dont show up? My rack/table seem empty but they're not. I also cannot see them in my neighbors' stores but when i touch the rack/tables it says that the items are there. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? How do i fix this? Thanks in advance!!

Make sure you're playing on the latest version.

meme1098
06-06-13, 10:22 AM
I really hate these shoes on the counters. They're a hideous scale. I think had the shade been different may not be as noticeable in the size. I guess the jolly green giants wife always needs a place to buy shoes . lol

I really do too. So, I've positioned mine in a place where they're hardly noticeable. Try putting them behind something.

jojopeanut
06-07-13, 07:07 PM
No teaser today Friday for next week. Looks like none of the games got teasers today.

minidemon88
06-11-13, 01:35 AM
No teaser today. I'm so bored! :(

andromedablack
06-11-13, 04:23 AM
Why no teaser yet?Do you think we'll get an update this week?

Ic3e
06-11-13, 05:02 AM
The no teaser thing happened before. I'm not worried, I still think there'll be an update.

newmoonfashion
06-11-13, 06:17 AM
... or could be they are back to thursday updates...

Ic3e
06-11-13, 06:19 AM
... or could be they are back to thursday updates...

Goodness! I hope not!

jojopeanut
06-11-13, 09:35 AM
Last time they switched days they let us know. We just have to wait. Maybe something awesome and their to busy to post teasers. :)

Jessbeaty
06-11-13, 04:58 PM
I want more clothes in the catalog :o xD I like