PDA

View Full Version : Lets give a huge thank you to TeamLava for their work on CS

Elen4070
05-31-13, 03:46 PM
Im not the most eloquent person, but the team at TL have continuously proved they care aobut their users and keep them in mind for the game development.

Yes, unfortunately some people lose things like gems, i dont think of them as gemtraps but as clumsy fingers... Some people lost Alicorns with the glitch and even with a long weekend in the US they fixed it right back from the weekend, and i havent lost hope that they will return alis that went missing.

I know it was upsetting for some people that they did trials, with gem skips that were 50 for some and up to 400 for others, and energy caps of 40 and 30 without any logic to it. I do believe they had test groups. A a scientist, i understand the need for this trials.

Today. My wall is full of happy ppl talking about their energy cap rising to 40. Mine was always that, but i am very glad their trial on energy is over and they went for the 40 limit.

Te gem costs have been unified as well, it seems. The skip trials is 50 gems each when it had been 100 or 200 before. This to me proved that teamlava does listen to their users and does the best they can do to let us have fun and still make profits off a game, which is actually a job for them.

I am very grateful and happy for all this, and as the person who has bought 41 alicorns so far, i will continue to happily spend money, real money, on a game that is really meant to satisfy their users. I am one very, very happy and very satisfied customer and absolutely love the game.

thank you, teamlava team!

jawest78
05-31-13, 04:00 PM
While I agree with the sentiment, I have to ask... Is 41 alicorns a typo? Or, are you TL's best customer?

CottageRose
05-31-13, 04:02 PM
Pretty sure it's not a typo. She has a huge herd. Quite a sight to see! :)

ghjvcucjb
05-31-13, 04:04 PM
Here! Here! Cheers to TeamLava and cyber hugs all around!

1Murphy1
05-31-13, 04:28 PM
Thank-you for listening. I had to do a double take when I saw it. Now that gives all of us a fair shake.

s350z
05-31-13, 05:28 PM
Thanx a bunch TeamLava, You Guys are ...wait for it..... LEGENDARies! :cool:

Elen4070
05-31-13, 05:39 PM
While I agree with the sentiment, I have to ask... Is 41 alicorns a typo? Or, are you TL's best customer?

Ive heard of someone with 70, but ive never seen them myself. Yes, i have forty-one. I get my gems on sale, and the game is very therapeutic to me so its worth to spend money on it. And teamlava keeps proving theyre really good so i can gladly keep on purchasing gems as long as they keep developing the game as well as they have so far.

jawest78
05-31-13, 06:03 PM
Ive heard of someone with 70, but ive never seen them myself. Yes, i have forty-one. I get my gems on sale, and the game is very therapeutic to me so its worth to spend money on it. And teamlava keeps proving theyre really good so i can gladly keep on purchasing gems as long as they keep developing the game as well as they have so far.

No offense intended. I've just never heard of so many alicorns. I sent you a neighbor request so that I could see them, and your town looks pretty cool!

catlady71
06-02-13, 01:17 PM
by far the best TL game. the goals dont require gems, and there are a lot of ways to get free gems. other TL games have really frustrating times, but CS is always fun

Gardienn
06-02-13, 01:33 PM
Hooray TeamLava for listening and delivering! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

SacoHarry
06-03-13, 04:58 AM
Easily one of my favorite apps ever. I -love- the room for creativity TL has given me with this game. It's tons of fun really bringing a kingdom to life, as well as being able to visit other folks' & make new friends. Great stuff.