PDA

View Full Version : Kitsune Dragon

Pages : 1 [2]

jallipen
06-09-13, 12:52 AM
Still not getting it. Got two justices and lots, LOTS of love. Lol. I'll keep trying.

belbar22
06-09-13, 03:07 AM
Still not getting it. Got two justices and lots, LOTS of love. Lol. I'll keep trying.

I keep getting Kitsunes and Loves and I really want a justice.

anurulz
06-09-13, 04:35 AM
finally my breeding took a break from loves and gave me........ a planet..or atleast i think it did..19 hrs with virtue and night..i thought since am getting only fails, i may as well try a combo which gives me max of the dragons i dnt own yet..including a planet.. i was tired of the loves, seriously..i hope i get more super-rares in the process, even if it takes time getting the kitsune..

DragonTan1
06-09-13, 07:01 AM
finally my breeding took a break from loves and gave me........ a planet..or atleast i think it did..19 hrs with virtue and night..i thought since am getting only fails, i may as well try a combo which gives me max of the dragons i dnt own yet..including a planet.. i was tired of the loves, seriously..i hope i get more super-rares in the process, even if it takes time getting the kitsune..

It can also be ice cream, a neighbour thought they were getting Hunter... But it was ice cream lol

anurulz
06-09-13, 07:17 AM
dnt have tht either..actually any of the 19 hr dragons wud be sumthn new for me..lol..

davewin
06-09-13, 07:55 AM
Got my egg!!!!!!!! Diamond + Virtue... many tries.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6233/kitsunec.png

hamadrys
06-09-13, 08:09 AM
Congrats !!

queenlynnethethird
06-09-13, 09:05 AM
Decided to get back to breeding Kitsune after I got my 2 Stone. First try using Ruby + Naga I got 5 hrs. Went to bed figuring I would wake up to another Love but got a baby Kitsune named Kikina. Now back to my ever elusive Peacock

glitterbabies
06-09-13, 09:50 AM
I think I got this my first try using virtue/fire. it's in the den for 5 hrs. Will know once I see the egg.

glitterbabies
06-09-13, 09:51 AM
Got my egg!!!!!!!! Diamond + Virtue... many tries.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6233/kitsunec.png

what dragon is that with the ank tattoo?? I love it but have never seen it before??

aceblade
06-09-13, 10:06 AM
what dragon is that with the ank tattoo?? I love it but have never seen it before??

Anubis. I want him too.
:)

kwhales
06-09-13, 10:26 AM

Yep Anubis. Diamond hybrid, made with magic.

glitterbabies
06-09-13, 10:51 AM
Yep Anubis. Diamond hybrid, made with magic.

grrrr I really need a diamond!! i want that one!!

glitterbabies
06-09-13, 11:23 AM
I tired to see if this had been mention but couldn't find it...

my daughter is big into Japanese culture and kitsune is Japanese for fox and a nine tailed fox is considered very wise. Just a cool fact she shared when I showed her this dragon.

fernbanks
06-09-13, 01:31 PM
Yeah well. Anyone can get two Kitsune eggs. But to get lots of love, aww what a wonderful feeling.

So what was your breeding Mixture ingetting your kitsune

fernbanks
06-09-13, 01:34 PM
I keep getting Kitsunes and Loves and I really want a justice. Can you share your breathing techniques to get the Kitsune :)

kwhales
06-09-13, 01:59 PM
So what was your breeding Mixture ingetting your kitsune

Well, once I get one, I will share my combo. All I get is LOVE.

belbar22
06-09-13, 02:01 PM
Can you share your breathing techniques to get the Kitsune :)

I wish I knew. It is just luck or lack of it!!!

rinabunnie
06-10-13, 11:19 AM
Belbar, I've gotten three Justices so far trying for Kitsume! Virtue/Ruby produces them like mad. Good luck!. I have a Unicorn in the nest, going to try that as soon as I can. I have so many fat chicken/Elvis love eggs it makes puppies cry.

anurulz
06-11-13, 05:27 AM
well, after the loves stopped, i get lucks...imagine a time where am saying i want neither love nor luck....

funnyrandomness5112
06-11-13, 06:17 AM
I gave up on this one after getting a friggin Virtue. Wouldn't have minded a Naga fail.

finnth12
06-11-13, 07:01 AM
Still no Kitsune, justice and tiny as a fail instead. Don't have those either, it's a good fail.

OlkaDragons
06-11-13, 09:08 AM
Got my pretty little foxie on the second try (first was Love, but I'm glad - I don't have it yet)
Will continue to breed Virtue and Fire - want a Justice also

AraRaider
06-11-13, 08:32 PM
I'm so depressed. I bred my kitsune dragon a little while ago, levelled it it up to 7... Then started feeding it up to 8....ran out of food so I put my game in my pocket....several hours later I go back on to feed my kitsune some more & to my horror... I discover that it's gone...& that I accidentally pocket traded my kitsune away. ;~; I was so mad and upset I didn't know whether to cry or assault a pillow. Since then I have been breeding diamond & virtue nonstop as this is the combo that hatched me my first kitsune.... I've been breeding all week & still no luck. I haven't even gotten naga or black swan yet either which makes no sense. All I've been getting for failed breeds is virtue dragons & tuskers which really sucks considering the amount of time they take...33 hours, & 21 hours. Sigh. I hope I get another kitsune soon. It's my newest favorite dragon & I'm not stopping until I get it. :( I'm surprised I haven't even gotten a love dragon... Not that I want them but they're easier to skip through than virtues. Sigh. ;~;

HenryLucky1
06-11-13, 08:36 PM
I'm so depressed. I bred my kitsune dragon a little while ago, levelled it it up to 7... Then started feeding it up to 8....ran out of food so I put my game in my pocket....several hours later I go back on to feed my kitsune some more & to my horror... I discover that it's gone...& that I accidentally pocket traded my kitsune away. ;~; I was so mad and upset I didn't know whether to cry or assault a pillow. Since then I have been breeding diamond & virtue nonstop as this is the combo that hatched me my first kitsune.... I've been breeding all week & still no luck. I haven't even gotten naga or black swan yet either which makes no sense. All I've been getting for failed breeds is virtue dragons & tuskers which really sucks considering the amount of time they take...33 hours, & 21 hours. Sigh. I hope I get another kitsune soon. It's my newest favorite dragon & I'm not stopping until I get it. :( I'm surprised I haven't even gotten a love dragon... Not that I want them but they're easier to skip through than virtues. Sigh. ;~;

Sorry to hear that 

celiadean
06-11-13, 09:16 PM
Maybe try breeding Virtue & Fire. At least the fails r Love for only 5 hours. U can sell them & u r only out 100 coins. I've gotten 8 Loves so far, hoping for Kitsune soon.

HenryLucky1
06-11-13, 09:22 PM
Maybe try breeding Virtue & Fire. At least the fails r Love for only 5 hours. U can sell them & u r only out 100 coins. I've gotten 8 Loves so far, hoping for Kitsune soon.

I've gotten 2 Virtue, uncounted Love, 2 Laserlight, and a Tusker, so I broke up and try for stone >.<

anurulz
06-12-13, 12:35 PM
am still getting repeat dragons tht i already have..no kitsune/mask/naga/black swan...hybrids hate me, dnt they??

kwsstin1
06-12-13, 04:47 PM
I got a kitsune last night breeding 2 virtues ;) 2nd try.

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 10:09 PM
Just tried Justice and Fire, 5 hrs (timer out after 10 seconds, so I think there's something), fingers crossed!!

riniocha1
06-13-13, 02:28 AM

Ouchh... I'm sorry to hear that neighbor :(. To make things easier if you have two virtues breed them instead diamond and virtue, the pink color will not split. That's how i got my kitsune only took 5 attempts. I really hope you get your kitsune back :).

angellahg
06-13-13, 08:38 AM

I finally gotmine yesterday using justice x naga, before getting it I had ALL love fails. Eventhough it took about 10 love fails it wasn't bad because the times are short. Good luck!

hoangtranduy
06-15-13, 09:55 AM
I breed virtue and fire but kept getting the love dragon! It's so annoying!

AraRaider
06-16-13, 06:09 AM
Ouchh... I'm sorry to hear that neighbor :(. To make things easier if you have two virtues breed them instead diamond and virtue, the pink color will not split. That's how i got my kitsune only took 5 attempts. I really hope you get your kitsune back :).

Thanks, I'm still trying to get my kitsune... I decided to try breeding diamond & justice for awhile 'cause I couldn't handle the 33 hour virtue fails anymore & I still have no luck...keep getting disappointing love dragons that make me get my hopes up until I find out it's just another love dragon...I've managed to save over 100,000 food and still counting since I started rebreeding the loss of my poor kitsune I sadly pocket traded away. I still haven't even gotten a swan or naga...I almost want to give up I don't know if I'll ever get my kitsune...or naga...or swan....they're next to impossible for me to breed.sigh. I won't stop until I get it...just wanna cry Ugggh. My kitsuuuune! ;~;

ananditocakra
06-16-13, 07:06 AM
goin for tusker but got kitsune twice with virtue and laserlight, that tusker getting extinct -,-

HenryLucky1
06-21-13, 06:08 PM
I think I got Light again, by breeding Naga and Virtue, but it's Naga, don't even think it'll be another Naga

HenryLucky1
06-21-13, 06:10 PM
Just try again, Fire and Naga, 5 hours. I hope it's the right one!

scottyhaha
06-21-13, 07:23 PM
Just try again, Fire and Naga, 5 hours. I hope it's the right one!
99.99% it's love

HenryLucky1
06-21-13, 07:27 PM
99.99% it's love

Hmm, you shouldn't said that. Anyway you're true, so it's just 0.01% chance T.T

scottyhaha
06-21-13, 07:31 PM
Hmm, you shouldn't said that. Anyway you're true, so it's just 0.01% chance T.T

You should try crusader/virtue I got 2 on my other acct with that combo..

HenryLucky1
06-21-13, 07:32 PM
You should try crusader/virtue I got 2 on my other acct with that combo..

I'm just afraid, but I'll try it next. Thanks!

kms899
06-22-13, 09:34 AM
I used virtue and easter, tried to get other pink dragons, and this one pops up, had a hard time getting the pink dragons, suddenly, they all start to pop up one after another.

HenryLucky1
06-22-13, 09:36 AM
I used virtue and easter, tried to get other pink dragons, and this one pops up, had a hard time getting the pink dragons, suddenly, they all start to pop up one after another.

Congrats!

scottyhaha
06-22-13, 09:45 AM
Congrats!

Did you get your??? Got 3 now on my other acct trying for unicorn with crusader/virtue

kms899
06-22-13, 01:05 PM
thanks

HenryLucky1
06-22-13, 03:54 PM
Did you get your??? Got 3 now on my other acct trying for unicorn with crusader/virtue

Nope, I'm trying your combo for 3 times, no luck, change the Virtue with Naga though

scottyhaha
06-24-13, 08:38 AM
Nope, I'm trying your combo for 3 times, no luck, change the Virtue with Naga though
This dragon must loves my noob island now I got 4 with crusader/virtue trying for unicorn..

HenryLucky1
06-24-13, 08:55 AM
This dragon must loves my noob island now I got 4 with crusader/virtue trying for unicorn..
Wow!!! I've just gotten many Love, Naga, and Justice in breeding den, will in the nest right 3 minutes after Tiger eye out ;)

HenryLucky1
06-24-13, 09:49 PM
I changed my combo to Diamond x Virtue, Fire, Fire, Laserlight, Naga, and 5 hours in the den.

elephantgatlinggun
06-25-13, 03:06 AM
I changed my combo to Diamond x Virtue, Fire, Fire, Laserlight, Naga, and 5 hours in the den.

Hope you get it!

HenryLucky1
06-25-13, 03:08 AM
Yay! I can't believe this!!
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/henriiluckii/Screenshot_2013-06-25-17-01-18_zps95ae444c.png
At last I get it!!! :D Yohohoho!

scottyhaha
06-25-13, 04:13 AM
Nice henry

emergRN
06-25-13, 06:01 AM
Yay! I can't believe this!!
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/henriiluckii/Screenshot_2013-06-25-17-01-18_zps95ae444c.png
At last I get it!!! :D Yohohoho!

finally :-) congrats hun

picklylily
06-25-13, 06:10 AM
Congrats! :3

funnyrandomness5112
06-25-13, 06:51 AM
Congrats Henry! ;D

scottyhaha
06-25-13, 06:52 AM
He all happy about this dragon and forget that he was mad, sad about tiger..

HenryLucky1
06-25-13, 06:54 AM
I don't sad anymore! Thanks all!!

scottyhaha
06-25-13, 06:58 AM
Now you need to tell hamadrys that so she can comes back..

andromedablack
07-02-13, 03:32 AM
I keep breeding virtue + love/laserlight /fire but no kitsune... only love and laserlights...:( I don't have other pure pink dragons only virtue, what should I try to breed..?

wolftiger1234
07-02-13, 04:59 AM
I keep breeding virtue + love/laserlight /fire but no kitsune... only love and laserlights...:( I don't have other pure pink dragons only virtue, what should I try to breed..?

I got mine using diamond/virtue. I decided to take a break from trying to get whatever I was trying for then, and I couldn't decide what to throw into the den bc im missing about 18 dragons. I was actually hoping for black swan and to my surprise a kitsune instead :)

OlkaDragons
07-02-13, 07:05 AM
Got mine first foxie with simple combo - virtue and fire) 2nd try
Combo for second one I don't remember, it was very unexpectedly

07-02-13, 07:17 AM
I got my second from naga and unicorn. I want my black swan! It's more rare than a diamond.

HenryLucky1
07-02-13, 07:28 AM
I got my second from naga and unicorn. I want my black swan! It's more rare than a diamond.

Lol, I got my Black swan as fail trying for Kitsune

anurulz
09-18-13, 06:32 AM
got it with virtue and naga

RainbowOokami
09-23-13, 02:17 PM
I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I make a mistake or something. Anyway, I've been trying to breed a Kitsune Dragon for a while now and I'm starting to think there's something wrong. Out of 19 attempts with just pink and red, I have 18 Love Dragons. Only ONE attempt has given me a different dragon. I keep all the dragons I breed, I guess it's kind of a self imposed challenge, but I now have 18 Love Dragons and I am running out of space quickly. My question is whether I am just extremely unlucky or whether my game might be a little glitched or something.

midnightmeerkat
09-23-13, 02:29 PM
I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I make a mistake or something. Anyway, I've been trying to breed a Kitsune Dragon for a while now and I'm starting to think there's something wrong. Out of 19 attempts with just pink and red, I have 18 Love Dragons. Only ONE attempt has given me a different dragon. I keep all the dragons I breed, I guess it's kind of a self imposed challenge, but I now have 18 Love Dragons and I am running out of space quickly. My question is whether I am just extremely unlucky or whether my game might be a little glitched or something.
Kitsune has been removed.... The possible outcomes for red/white is Love, which is common, and laserlight and vitue which are rare. So your outcomes will not be unusual

thebrixo
09-23-13, 02:31 PM
Hey there :) kitsune is stated as a SUPER rare dragon, so you are just being unlucky. My advice is either pick another dragon as a goal to breed, for example any stated as RARE, or just be patient :) btw another way to breed kitsune is using virtue+virtue, that way you will be getting light, fire and virtue fails, not love. Goodl luck :)

ShadowDragon136
09-23-13, 02:32 PM
Um, Kitsune is still around. Naga left recently though.

thebrixo
09-23-13, 02:32 PM
Ooops...sorry, i thought kitsune is still breedable

midnightmeerkat
09-23-13, 02:33 PM
Sorry, was thinking of naga, :( but as kitsune is super rare your results will not be unusual

RainbowOokami
09-23-13, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone! I know the Kitsune Dragon is super rare but I thought it was wierd that I was barely getting anything else. 18 common and only 1 rare. '-_- Unfortunately I only have one pure pink dragon so I'm kinda stuck breeding with red. I'll definitely keep trying as Kitsune is one of the ones I really want and hopefully I'll get lucky before my island gets completely taken over by Love Dragons or the Kitsune Dragon gets removed. Hopefully one will finally show up before I reach 30 Love Dragons...

jesskiee
09-23-13, 10:56 PM
Hey there :) kitsune is stated as a SUPER rare dragon, so you are just being unlucky. My advice is either pick another dragon as a goal to breed, for example any stated as RARE, or just be patient :) btw another way to breed kitsune is using virtue+virtue, that way you will be getting light, fire and virtue fails, not love. Goodl luck :)

Much rather the 5hr Love fails then 9hr Light n 33hr Virtues..

sunkalito
09-24-13, 02:07 AM
Much rather the 5hr Love fails then 9hr Light n 33hr Virtues..

Amen sister. Fire fails are pretty sweet too. Actually, when I got my kitsune I was trying for it for the third or fourth time (because I try on and off for a few times in a row, then switch breeding combos to go for other dragons when I get tired) and I got it on the second try. Fire, then kitsune.

RainbowOokami
09-24-13, 03:18 AM
Amen sister. Fire fails are pretty sweet too. Actually, when I got my kitsune I was trying for it for the third or fourth time (because I try on and off for a few times in a row, then switch breeding combos to go for other dragons when I get tired) and I got it on the second try. Fire, then kitsune.

Third or fourth try? Lucky. I'm on my 20th try. T_T Love Dragon count now at 19. T_T

curvybust
06-03-14, 09:21 AM
I know this thread hasn't been updated in some time, but I wanted to share my joy that I finally have a Kitsune dragon! I had 120 Love fails, 10 Justice, 5 Athletic and today I finally get Kitsune egg. I could cry.

I was breeding Fire/Virtue Athletic/Virtue alternating. Finally got it with Fire/Virtue.

MakJulos
06-03-14, 09:27 AM
I know this thread hasn't been updated in some time, but I wanted to share my joy that I finally have a Kitsune dragon! I had 120 Love fails, 10 Justice, 5 Athletic and today I finally get Kitsune egg. I could cry.

I was breeding Fire/Virtue Athletic/Virtue alternating. Finally got it with Fire/Virtue.

Aww don't cry! Hehe, gratz! Brrr, 120 Love fails.....:rolleyes:

PineapplePigeon
06-05-14, 03:37 PM
Once I hatch my Flower, I will try for this with Justice and Diamond. I'm on a roll with my Pink hybrids lately, so i hope I'll get this one fairly easily. :o

bzoo19
06-05-14, 09:36 PM
Once I hatch my Flower, I will try for this with Justice and Diamond. I'm on a roll with my Pink hybrids lately, so i hope I'll get this one fairly easily. :o
hi pineapplepigeon :) you can't get kitsune from justice and diamond. You can get it by breeding diamond/ virtue or fire/virtue.

feonalily
10-04-15, 12:08 PM
I was ready to try 1000000 times to get Kitsune but it popped up after only my second attempt. Im level 27 :cool: