PDA

View Full Version : keep shutting down

sharbuch
05-31-13, 03:10 PM
Dragon story keeps shutting down while I try to open anyone having this problem.

ChickieCago
05-31-13, 03:17 PM
Yes, me too

annetteh
05-31-13, 03:25 PM
Yes me too :mad:

FrozenTurtle
05-31-13, 03:39 PM
What devices are you guys playing on and which version are you accessing? Can you also let us know what actions you are performing which results in the force close? Thanks!

troubblicious
05-31-13, 03:44 PM
the action we are performing is trying to OPEN the game to play. ive tried on dragon story OG game and also on new dragon story fairy tale addition. both are doing the same.................this game has stopped working, click on report or ok.

mityaj
05-31-13, 03:44 PM
Same thing(( the regular DS app still works, but the Fairytale version is crashing on start-up

mityaj
05-31-13, 03:45 PM
BTW, it's on Android (Samsung Galaxy)

ShadowDragon136
05-31-13, 04:00 PM
I had this issue too (playing on Samsung Galaxy S4 and DS: Fairy Tale ed). I tried uninstalling, restarting my phone, downloading Spring ed, none of it worked. Tried it a few minutes ago and things seemed to be working just fine again though.

mityaj
05-31-13, 04:01 PM
Seems to work fine now...

05-31-13, 04:07 PM
Do you transfer the game over to your SD card? To lower your phones memory? I had to do that today, in order to access my game.

FrozenTurtle
05-31-13, 04:08 PM
Seems to work fine now...

Great! We believe we found the issue. Is anyone else still experiencing this problem?

anurulz
06-01-13, 01:12 PM
i use an android to play, my game crashes at startup and whenever i try to visit any neighbour's island..it crashes every single time nowadays..

Amber
06-01-13, 03:57 PM
Great! We believe we found the issue. Is anyone else still experiencing this problem?

Yes, I'm experiencing the issue. The second I do anything in the game, I get kicked out and the game tries to reconnect. All I've managed to do is collect from the breeding den before losing the connection. Can't collect money, can't visit neighbors, can't breed. My Internet connection is working fine and I'm on the latest version of iOS and Dragon Story. The game worked just fine 12 hours ago and I'm usually in and out of the game for most of the day.

Amber
06-01-13, 04:01 PM
And, I can't open the game at all on 99% of attempts; been trying for an hour now. Rebooted my iPad, no luck.

kooky panda
06-01-13, 04:02 PM
Yes, I'm experiencing the issue. The second I do anything in the game, I get kicked out and the game tries to reconnect. All I've managed to do is collect from the breeding den before losing the connection. Can't collect money, can't visit neighbors, can't breed. My Internet connection is working fine and I'm on the latest version of iOS and Dragon Story. The game worked just fine 12 hours ago and I'm usually in and out of the game for most of the day.

I believe this issue here is for android devices.
Which specific device do you play on? What is the software version of your device?

Amber
06-01-13, 04:06 PM
Oh sorry, didn't realize this was an android thread. I'm on an iPad iOS 6.1.3. Thank you.

kooky panda
06-01-13, 04:16 PM
Oh sorry, didn't realize this was an android thread. I'm on an iPad iOS 6.1.3. Thank you.
Just the recent issue was effecting android devices.
For your IPad, make sure you are playing the regular Dragon game and you have the most current update for that game.
Force close out all apps running in the background/ or restart your device. If playing on wifi, try turning off your wifi and turning it back on.
If still issues, try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store.

Amber498
06-01-13, 05:32 PM
Thanks for your help, kooky panda, seems to be connecting ok now. The server reset the last action (breeding pair) but seems to be working ok from there. Thanks a lot!

mommeeof4
06-01-13, 08:11 PM
I am on android, playing DS FairyTale. When I send out map requests my game crashes and restarts. Some times I have to resend my map requests, other times the request goes through. But it crashes every time I do it. I have a Samsung galaxy s III. It also did this on the last version of regular DS.

DragonmasterC99
06-18-13, 06:04 PM
My game does that when i try to visit certain neighbors. Help?