PDA

View Full Version : Did TeamLava give up on FarmStory ?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 12:05 PM
No new crops or animals in like... 3 months ? 4 months ? Only items to buy for gems ?

No new levels since... July I think ?

Is that it ?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 02:07 PM
I think it was about a month ago they added three different colored trees but that was it other than items for gems. I was so disappointed but now I'm hoping for something for the new year. I have 20 million coins and don't care much for the mansion so I'm waiting....still

Unregistered
12-30-10, 02:53 AM
It's looking likely that farm story is finished - Norman can you give us any news to give us hope?

Unregistered
01-05-11, 03:48 PM
Farm Story's story is not coming to an end. If you are patient with us, you might enjoy some of the changes we have in store for our games. :cool:

Sorry Norman but I'm so sick of reading your messages about being patient. That message does nothing but try my patience. Don't hold your breath people it's only disappointment week after week after week! It's time for teamlava to put up or shut up!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:47 PM
It appears Teamlava has no intention of updating Farm Story. They have been telling us to be patient for too long. I'm at level 73 and there is no point continuing

Unregistered
01-06-11, 06:08 PM
Other games are getting new things. Other games are getting new contests and events. FS gets nothing but empty promises.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 06:12 PM
Other games get monthly events:

January 2011 Event Preview

Lesleypsg's Hope for the New Year Contest
Date(s): January 3rd, 2011 - January 7th, 2011
Description: Submit a design of your restaurant and bakery and a paragraph that best embodies your hope for the new year.
Location: Restaurant Story and Bakery Story's Events and Contest forums
Prize(s): 1st Place - 50 points to either the winner's restaurant or bakery account depending on the entry; 2nd Place - 25 points to either the winner's restaurant or bakery account depending on the entry

TeamLava's Scavenger Hunt
Date(s): January 10th, 2011 - January 21st, 2011
Description: TBA
Prize(s): TBA

The fact that they do and Farm Story gets nothing really should answer the question about TL giving up on us.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 11:25 AM
Don't be so hard on TL, we never paid for playing the games and yet we get a lot out of it.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 12:17 PM
Don't be so hard on TL, we never paid for playing the games and yet we get a lot out of it.

Totally agree! I am at 75 level and mastered almost all the crops. It is nit a finger click solution for tl, we have no other choice than to wait (i love the game so do my kids)

Unregistered
01-14-11, 08:23 AM
Other games are getting new things. Other games are getting new contests and events. FS gets nothing but empty promises.

Are you serious? I'm at level 75 in several games and climbing in Restaurant Story and I don't see squat...I haven't touched City Story in weeks...I enjoy FS still because of my good neighrs, but I'm pulling back from it. RS has my attention for now, but I'm thinking deletetion is coming soon for them all!