PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting goals to unlock

sutzo1
05-31-13, 04:50 AM
How do I get my goals to start. I still have all Asian goals, eternal roses goal and fondue couple locked. The action chef oven , iceam maker and spring stoves are also locked. I am on level 34. I thought they would of started already. The only current goals I can work are for Bubble island and Pet story. Any help is appreciated thanks.

maguar
05-31-13, 04:55 AM
The goals to unlock those items were only available for a limited time. As they have now expired you are unable to unlock them. Keep an eye out for future limited time goals (they have timers on them).

sutzo1
05-31-13, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the reply. That stinks. I have always continued to work on goals. I played every day and put goals first. I don't see why the should of expired. I have the same issue with Bakery story and fashion story. I used to play on my iPhone and was able to get to all goals. I recently bought this iPad and have that issue on those 3 games. I have but more effort into the goals this time around on my iPad. So it dosn't make sense they expired but that seems to be what happened. Oh we'll thanks again. I feel the game is more fun with goals so iM bummed