PDA

View Full Version : Buying dragons

kbrown0410
05-31-13, 03:25 AM
Just curious as to how many of you buy breedable dragons with gold (treasure dragon for example, doesn't count, since that's the ONLY way to get it). Also, how do you decide what to buy? A limited-time dragon? An about-to-be-removed-and-not-previously-limited dragon? Perhaps one of the super-rares? Or the almighty diamond?

Considering buying the fairytale, since 40,000 fruitfuls, one fairy and one parakeet (yay!) are all that have been produced since it was announced.

HenryLucky1
05-31-13, 03:40 AM
I've never bought any dragons and any gold:)

RotomGuy
05-31-13, 03:44 AM
Me neither, because I never buy Gold anymore.

scottyhaha
05-31-13, 08:38 AM
I only buy gold for TD, because there was a sell .99 for 100 gold

wildhearts20
05-31-13, 08:48 AM
I don't buy dragons

Disel8
05-31-13, 08:55 AM
Would not buy dragons or gold, it would take the fun out of it!sometimes you just have to get lucky!!!

karamsay
05-31-13, 08:55 AM
If I were going to buy a breedable dragon, it would probably be one that is about to be removed, and I don't have time left to breed it. For me, breeding is the best part of the game, as frustrating as it is sometimes! Although I'm not buying gold at the moment, because I feel like TL chooses where I spend it, not me.

hamadrys
05-31-13, 09:19 AM
Never bought a breedable. The only one I bought was Clockwork, as an Android player, it was the only way for me to get it and I had a huge crush on it :)

AlexanderRex
05-31-13, 09:27 AM
I am this close "." To buying a diamond. Level 93. Can't even remember how many tries or how many combos... Anyone have a sure thing?!? :)

05-31-13, 09:45 AM
The only dragon I've ever purchased was the TD. I've never contemplated purchasing one, nor would I ever.

No dragon is that important to spend real money on. Even if I had an abundance of gold, as much as I want the dark devil, I'd just stare at it and use my gold for decorations and speed breeding.

As far as folks wanting to purchase a diamond. Break up your breedings, stop focusing so hard, keep at it and it will come.

scottyhaha
05-31-13, 03:10 PM
I am this close "." To buying a diamond. Level 93. Can't even remember how many tries or how many combos... Anyone have a sure thing?!? :)

Nothing is for sure is base on luck, the only sure thing I can think of and you will get it on you 1st try is

left-master/right-visa card.

cedkugedchgd
05-31-13, 03:18 PM
i bought 5 expensive dragons in the whole game...

fire, air, forest, water and light :D

KindleFire083
05-31-13, 03:26 PM
No. Our son wants Dragon Story t-shirts and ball caps though. Why doesn't Storm8 doesn't sell merchandise? Somepeople aren't comfortable buying gold wit h the lack of confirmation.

KindleFire083
05-31-13, 03:27 PM

ahh shoot forgot about those cuties!

RotomGuy
05-31-13, 03:27 PM
No. Our son wants Dragon Story t-shirts and ball caps though. Why doesn't Storm8 doesn't sell merchandise? Somepeople aren't comfortable buying gold wit h the lack of confirmation.

I would buy a Kite Dragon Kite, and a Caeser Dragon scarf :3

KindleFire083
05-31-13, 03:31 PM

To add TeamLava could even lower prices if they sold toys or even stuffed animal dragons of player-voted favorites. What kid wouldn't want a cute baby Fire dragon?

KindleFire083
05-31-13, 03:33 PM

Ohhh a dragon story kite would be awesome for Summer! could be start a new thread for merchandise suggestions, hmm mods?

AlexanderRex
05-31-13, 03:37 PM
As amazing as things can be...I tried level 10 water with level 6 scarecrow and got my diamond!!!

Kevynsan
05-31-13, 04:23 PM
Never bought a breedable. The only one I bought was Clockwork, as an Android player, it was the only way for me to get it and I had a huge crush on it :)

That is the only dragon I have ever spent gold on is Clockwork. He is just so stinking cute! If I can't breed the rest, then I won't have them....I'm pretty certain anyway.

kwhales
05-31-13, 06:04 PM
I'd like a little firestorm infant dragon. His belly is so cute.

HenryLucky1
05-31-13, 06:19 PM

But, kbrown said buy bredable dragon with gold

lunarbunny
05-31-13, 07:54 PM

What about a justice helmet? Pinks are my fav :)

lollipop_rp
05-31-13, 07:57 PM
I've never bought any dragons and any gold:)

Same here!

stoogehunter
05-31-13, 08:26 PM
I bought clockwork and treasure.

topherocious
05-31-13, 08:29 PM
I'll confess, I bought Helios. Just for the fact that I sped up tons of breeding going for it that would've gotten me Helios in one shot. So I finally broke down and just bought the bugger. TD doesn't count since he isn't breedable.

doop01
06-01-13, 01:02 AM
I bought Clockwork. I couldn't get it any other way on android and I REALLY wanted one :)

deamon506
06-01-13, 01:59 AM
I was stupid and sold a cosmic so I bought another one. But if it's breedable, no way I'm getting rid of it.

luv2wander
06-01-13, 10:45 AM
I have never bought a dragon with gold and probably never will. At the very least I will not buy gold to buy a dragon. if I ever save enough free gold I may use that to buy a dragon.

NouraMoh
06-01-13, 01:10 PM
I only bought Treasure
Won 3 Clocksworks
And 1 Sharkie :)

I AM however "considering" buying that stupid Leviathan dragon
Just to complete my album
It's the only dragon missing!

MazReptile
06-01-13, 02:59 PM

Got my first one with epic genie x epic winter and my second with epic mirage and epic familar

topherocious
06-01-13, 03:41 PM
I only bought Treasure
Won 3 Clocksworks

Just to complete my album (I'm also wondering why Samurai isn't?)!

Same here! I hate how it's in my album when I don't even have the Arena

topherocious
06-01-13, 03:42 PM
Uh the part of the Samurai was suppose to be in my post not quote lol I'm using my phone, sorry!

DragonTan1
06-01-13, 06:01 PM
I only bought Treasure
Won 3 Clocksworks

Just to complete my album

Don't buy Leviathan! Hopefully you'll get the arena and quests soon, if you buy them you will have no goal when you do finally get arena.. It's worth the wait.