PDA

View Full Version : Habitat issue

jjblueyes
05-31-13, 01:18 AM
Any idea why it pops up fairytale & Cosmo as habitats to purchase for my Cosmo dragon & now that I have the fairytale habitat it won't allow me to place the egg there even when I can go to that same fairytale habitat and click "add egg" and the Cosmo is one of the options to add to that habitat? Any help would be great!
Jen

DragonTan1
05-31-13, 01:23 AM
It's because they are in their own special section in the market, TL made one tab for the Cosmic and Fairytale dragons.

maguar
05-31-13, 03:59 AM
Just FYI this has been reported over

jjblueyes
05-31-13, 08:20 AM
What does reported over mean and does that mean I can't use the habitat? It's very misleading and I'm not happy. It took me a long time to earn the money for the one i got. when i bred that cosmos egg and it said i needed a new habitat i hit yhe purchase one and it have me both habitats as an option so i still dont know why they would donthat if you cant use it. also why it clearly show that egg as a choice to purchase for that habitat if it cant be used.
I did search "habitats" and the 2 names of these habitats and didnt see anything on this subjust. I am only trying to get help with an issue. Thanks

05-31-13, 09:51 AM
So you're saying you accidentally purchased a mythic habitat, while you have a cosmic egg? Even if they were under the same tab, the egg will not be allowed to go there. You'll have to sell it and start on the other dragons unfortunately.

maguar
05-31-13, 07:56 PM
What does reported over mean and does that mean I can't use the habitat? It's very misleading and I'm not happy. It took me a long time to earn the money for the one i got. when i bred that cosmos egg and it said i needed a new habitat i hit yhe purchase one and it have me both habitats as an option so i still dont know why they would donthat if you cant use it. also why it clearly show that egg as a choice to purchase for that habitat if it cant be used.
I did search "habitats" and the 2 names of these habitats and didnt see anything on this subjust. I am only trying to get help with an issue. Thanks

It means it's been reported to TL as an issue to investigate

jjblueyes
05-31-13, 10:56 PM
Oh ok thanks maguar. To the other comment- nope I did it on purpose because when I got the egg I clicked purchase habitat and both habitats came up with a check beside them so I though that the egg could go on either and the habitat itself shows the Cosmo egg as a dragon that can be purchased to go into it. I'm not real up on the newer eggs as I've been working on getting older dragons before they left. I've only been playing since jan so I've got many a dragon to get. Thanks again maguar for helping.
Jen

jjblueyes
05-31-13, 10:58 PM
Oh and it was a fairytale not mystic habitat

kwhales
06-01-13, 05:01 AM
Until this is fixed, best thing to do is go to the thread of the dragon you need a habitat for. The first post usually shows what the habitat looks like. (the dragon is usually displayed in it). Then buy that habitat.

ghostbaker
06-01-13, 09:40 AM
Any idea why it pops up fairytale & Cosmo as habitats to purchase for my Cosmo dragon & now that I have the fairytale habitat it won't allow me to place the egg there even when I can go to that same fairytale habitat and click "add egg" and the Cosmo is one of the options to add to that habitat? Any help would be great!
Jen

Absolutely same problem. The fairytale habitat shows a Cosmic drago, and when you click on the cosmic egg to buy habitat you have a choice of either fairytale or cosmic to purchase. I purchase 4 MILLION coin habitat. TEAMLAVA...help!

oceanbluegirl
07-26-13, 12:49 PM
Absolutely same problem. The fairytale habitat shows a Cosmic drago, and when you click on the cosmic egg to buy habitat you have a choice of either fairytale or cosmic to purchase. I purchase 4 MILLION coin habitat. TEAMLAVA...help!

Ghostbaker-- -did you receive any help with this issue? I had the same problem and was told "too bad"........if you have suggestions on getting help, that would be great! Thank you in advance

maguar
07-26-13, 02:40 PM
Basically this is due to the fact that cosmic and fairytale are both in the special category. Pulling up one will show all others in the special category even if they're not able to be in the same habitat. If you check the star section in the dragon and habitat section you'll see the ones that are special. With these ones it's important to msnually check that the dragon and habitat element match.