PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool if...........

chrisukrules
05-30-13, 11:42 PM
I thought it would be cool if the characters (Old Thomas,Ivy,Thurston and Sabrina) could enter buildings...
I thought that at your time zones 'night time' the characters could go into there houses and come at your time zones 'morning'.
Also I was talking to Thurston yesterday-has he got a twin! Because while he was talking to me he was also walking around!

What do you think?
Got any other ideas?

ghjvcucjb
05-30-13, 11:47 PM
....Thurston would run over when a beast showed up and said, "no no my liege, you do so much already, here let me slay this foul creature instead".

chrisukrules
05-31-13, 12:34 AM
Lol! Now that would be cool! There all so dependant on their ruler. It would be nice one day if they all decided to do something for you!

RotomGuy
05-31-13, 12:45 AM
Old Thomas could occasionally tend to coin buildings.
Ivy could occasionally tend to plants.
Thurston could occasionally attack monsters.
Sabina could occasionally collect from Workshops, Potion Shops, Kitchens and Royal Exchanges.

Maybe this could be triggered by feeding them food? :D

chrisukrules
05-31-13, 01:03 AM
Cool! :cool:

hmgdanielson
05-31-13, 10:17 AM
I wish that - similar to the Valentine's version - there were a winter version with everything covered in snow.

RotomGuy
05-31-13, 11:28 AM
I wish that - similar to the Valentine's version - there were a winter version with everything covered in snow.

There should be events for Christmas, Halloween and Easter (egg hunt).

I loved the Valentine Event, I would love to see more.

meme1098
05-31-13, 11:46 AM
Old Thomas could occasionally tend to coin buildings.
Ivy could occasionally tend to plants.
Thurston could occasionally attack monsters.
Sabina could occasionally collect from Workshops, Potion Shops, Kitchens and Royal Exchanges.

Maybe this could be triggered by feeding them food? :D

I've said to Thurston many times as he walks casually by while I'm slaying a monster, "Hey, get over here & help out for once.":D

lotuskat
05-31-13, 11:54 AM
I've said to Thurston many times as he walks casually by while I'm slaying a monster, "Hey, get over here & help out for once.":D

LOL!!!! He's all talk, no play...

elaur
05-31-13, 01:54 PM
That would be great if they did something other than wander and I absolutely LOVE the idea that they help your kingdom in some way other than just having houses sit out.

MonkeyMomma76
06-02-13, 12:17 AM
I think it would be awesome if we could feed them a meal or feast and they would reward us with tending crops, or plants, ponds, etc. When you get a very large kingdom it is just too much for any one person to manage. It's only practical that we delegate some of the work out to others. We should put this idea in the next poll and hope they can add it as a feature for upper-level players. Say anyone over level 25 could start unlocking one character at a time to help tend crops/plants/etc. They could maybe even add another character...a farmer, or blacksmith, or even a cook/baker to tend any one particular area. Farmer for crops, blacksmith for rocks and ponds, cook for trees and plants, the possibilities are endless :-)) Let's get this going TL!!!