PDA

View Full Version : What's Going On?

mergirl96
05-30-13, 09:54 PM
I have recently noticed that about 95% of my neighbors have stopped playing. Their food has spoiled and they have nothing cooking. One neighbor, one that invited me very recently, has packed up everything in their shop except their cash register, which is blocking the door. Why invite me if they did not plan on playing for much longer? And why are most of my neighbors leaving the game?

nmishii
05-30-13, 10:12 PM
Are they newer players? If so, they probably had a hard time making money because of the high prices and low profit. When they invited you they probably hadn't planned on quitting yet.

Are they Level 99 players, or up there? If so, they probably got bored because TL's releases have been skimpy with a lot of gem items.

mergirl96
05-30-13, 10:17 PM
Well a lot of them are low and the rest are between level 50 and level 76.

KindleFire083
05-30-13, 10:19 PM
I have recently noticed that about 95% of my neighbors have stopped playing. Their food has spoiled and they have nothing cooking. One neighbor, one that invited me very recently, has packed up everything in their shop except their cash register, which is blocking the door. Why invite me if they did not plan on playing for much longer? And why are most of my neighbors leaving the game?

Are they newer players? If so, they probably had a hard time making money because of the high prices and low profit. When they invited you they probably hadn't planned on quitting yet.

Are they Level 99 players, or up there? If so, they probably got bored because TL's releases have been skimpy with a lot of gem items.

mergeirll96 and nmkshji, maybe they installed for free gems/gold/etc. was there a special edition recently? we played a Restaurannt till level 18 and quit but we deleted all neighbors before we uninstallled. most free gem/gold players arenkt that considered.

KindleFire083
05-30-13, 10:20 PM
considerated. typing with one finger here

pitdroid1138
05-30-13, 10:28 PM

What country are you in? A few of my neighbors are on 2 week vacation. They block the door in order not to lose hearts. You can be my neighbor. I have 102 neighbors but I can have 1 more.

mergirl96
05-30-13, 10:43 PM
I'm in the US and right now I'm on three month vacation. I don't know if my neighbors are though.

nky1111
05-31-13, 10:14 AM
well it's spring and people have alot of things to do.. I've also stopped 2 of the games and play the rest rarely

bobbyrae
05-31-13, 10:21 AM

Methinks this could be the correct answer...
When players go on vacation they usually post something on their walls or their neighbours' walls.

chewytwix
05-31-13, 11:05 AM
The same is true for me, but in restaurant story. The majority of my neighbors there are less than level 99 and don't play anymore. I have less than 100 neighbors, but I'd say less than 60% play regularly based on how quickly I receive parts for new ovens. I'm guessing 30% actually abandoned their games, so I have to clear out my list every once in awhile.

bellaaking
06-02-13, 04:40 PM
I too had stopped playing for a while because of exams but now I have started back ( feel free to add me! ) so, maybe they just need some time off for some reason

Natasha_07
06-03-13, 01:26 PM
The same is true for me, but in restaurant story. The majority of my neighbors there are less than level 99 and don't play anymore. I have less than 100 neighbors, but I'd say less than 60% play regularly based on how quickly I receive parts for new ovens. I'm guessing 30% actually abandoned their games, so I have to clear out my list every once in awhile.

About a month ago my neighbors started to play less, at the time I had like 120 or so neighbors also I took a 2 weeks break recently and since then I have less than 75 neighbors cause they have all quit whatever the reasons are.

ChefPatsy
06-03-13, 02:51 PM
I too have noticed lots of my neighbours are not active any more. I can't tip them either as all their tables are full and don't get a response to requests for help. I hope they are just on holiday and come back after their break as it is getting a bit lonely :(

farmernana3
06-05-13, 10:50 AM
I am only on level 35 in bakery story, but most of my neighbors don't play anymore either. I am in the same boat. I can't tip them, cuz they are full and it takes over a week to build one item since I have almost no active players to send me parts. Please add me if you like. id: farmernana3

I also play restaurant story (level 99 forever), and farm story(level 102).

Thanks!