PDA

View Full Version : Wonders

mellymoo2000
05-30-13, 06:31 PM
Hi TL, just wanted to raise this issue in hope that it may be adjusted in a future update.
The coins returned on the first few wonders are all the same (1300 i think) even though the cost from one to the other is 600,000 higher. There is no incentive to buy the more expensive one when the return is the same.
Also they return only about 100 coins per hour which is a really terrible ratio considering the cost and the amount if energy required for construction.

Perhaps the collection times can be shortened to 8 hours to make the wonders a bit more profitable?

At the moment i wouldn't buy the opera house or anything above it with such poor returns.

What do you think?

MHz_
05-30-13, 09:54 PM
Hi TL, just wanted to raise this issue in hope that it may be adjusted in a future update.
The coins returned on the first few wonders are all the same (1300 i think) even though the cost from one to the other is 600,000 higher. There is no incentive to buy the more expensive one when the return is the same.
Also they return only about 100 coins per hour which is a really terrible ratio considering the cost and the amount if energy required for construction.

Perhaps the collection times can be shortened to 8 hours to make the wonders a bit more profitable?

At the moment i wouldn't buy the opera house or anything above it with such poor returns.

What do you think?

Expect wonders to become much more wonderful in my new update :)

mellymoo2000
05-31-13, 05:58 AM

You are amazing 😃

kobi
05-31-13, 10:34 PM

Thanks for the info mate. When can we expect the updates?

godofsparkle
06-01-13, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the info mate. When can we expect the updates?

I hope they will drop some energy bar, 5, or maybe even 10, or 1 gem is fine too. So that we build wonders for nothing except just a bunch of coins a day. :cool:

MHz_
06-01-13, 02:06 AM
I hope they will drop some energy bar, 5, or maybe even 10, or 1 gem is fine too. So that we build wonders for nothing except just a bunch of coins a day. :cool:

Sorry for confusion, I just meant that they'll give a much better return of coins when collected.

elwood99
06-01-13, 05:53 AM
thank you so much MHz. :)

fireballnc
06-01-13, 01:39 PM
Sorry for confusion, I just meant that they'll give a much better return of coins when collected.

If there is a better return of coins, that will make the wonders worth it. Would this apply to current wonders we have? I am working on a second wonder and urban sprawl right now and I am getting close as I am at 700,000 coins. This time, I remained patient and waited. The good thing is that the wonder I am going for is 1.2 million coins and requires no parts.

jtm101
06-01-13, 04:17 PM
I'm also wondering if i should buy my next wonder now, or wait til the update. I have 1.1 million now, but was thinking of getting the gugenheim, but not if i miss out on getting the chrysler for 900.

Will the prices for wonders change? Go up or down?

godofsparkle
06-01-13, 04:25 PM

Well My other id is at level 82, and I have 13 wonders at the moment, and I have a lot of neighbour who have at least 2 or 3 wonders. One even has 27 wonders in His / Her city. It is just so sad that our effort and time are paid off with only coins. With our current level, of course we don't have any problem to get coins, we pratically can buy any coin based buildings and put that in our city, that's why I suggesting that wonders will drop something extra. And I'm sure every old & new players will be more eager to play, build all the wonders, and get that extra. Win-win solution right ? :o Just a thought.