PDA

View Full Version : New suggestion who's with me?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 09:13 AM
I think that it would be convenient if each item came with a gem value and a coin value then each person can choose which way to purchase!

Unregistered
12-27-10, 09:51 AM
I think that it would be convenient if each item came with a gem value and a coin value then each person can choose which way to purchase!

Then no one would buy gems, the games would make nothing, and they would cease to exist when the developers go bankrupt.

As someone who occasionally buys gems, if I could buy what I want with coins too, I'd wait until I earned enough to buy with coins. In other words, those of us willing to pay wouldn't it there was another way.

I played We games awhile back. They suck with constant crashes and terrible graphics tho, so since deleted. But ngmoco had that set up. I had all the premium items I wanted, and never paid a dime for mojo. Not once. I'm surprised theyre still in business. Tho they have more ads in their stuff so perhaps that's why.

I hate ads. But I'd tolerate in story if it meant no buying anymore gems for what I want. As long as said ads don't detract from gameplay or cause crashing like on we games.