PDA

View Full Version : sparkles that reset your game

PriestoftheSpout
05-29-13, 04:28 PM
So, does any one else have a problem with random sparkles (the ones indicating that someone has played with your dragons) that show up and don't go away no matter how many times you collect them? They always appear on habitats in which the dragons are gone (either evolving or breeding) and every time I try and use the coins that are collected it resets the game and the coins are gone, the sparkles are back AGAIN, and any task I have started is no longer going. I have been sending them emails for 2 weeks now and they are basically ignoring me. It is affecting my game play in that I can't expand, plant food, buy eggs, breed, or do any thing that uses coins because if I collect, then use coins on anything, it just resets the game and takes away the coins. If anyone knows how to fix please help because teamlava is useless. If they have ignored you too with this same problem I would like to start a petition to get as many people as possible to stop playing for a month or so, or until teamlava starts listening to there fans and customers. I really don't like being ignored and blown off and I'm betting I'm not the only one.

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 04:31 PM
Yes, it's happening on my Fairytale habitat, I'm android though

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 04:32 PM
But, my game doesn't reset, I can use the 250 coin bonus:p

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 04:33 PM
Maybe your internet connection isn't strong enough

KindleFire083
05-29-13, 04:34 PM
So, does any one else have a problem with random sparkles (the ones indicating that someone has played with your dragons) that show up and don't go away no matter how many times you collect them? They always appear on habitats in which the dragons are gone (either evolving or breeding) and every time I try and use the coins that are collected it resets the game and the coins are gone, the sparkles are back AGAIN, and any task I have started is no longer going. I have been sending them emails for 2 weeks now and they are basically ignoring me. It is affecting my game play in that I can't expand, plant food, buy eggs, breed, or do any thing that uses coins because if I collect, then use coins on anything, it just resets the game and takes away the coins. If anyone knows how to fix please help because teamlava is useless. If they have ignored you too with this same problem I would like to start a petition to get as many people as possible to stop playing for a month or so, or until teamlava starts listening to there fans and customers. I really don't like being ignored and blown off and I'm betting I'm not the only one.

Priestofthespout, empty habitats may be tapped if the occupant is breeding or evolving. We will collect the 250 coins & 1 xp when the dragon is back in the habitat. Ignore an empty habitat with sparkles.

kooky panda
05-29-13, 04:36 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51445-I-m-new-and-this-is-happening...&p=625181&viewfull=1

See this thread post 18