PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading royal buildings question

journeysmom
05-29-13, 02:16 PM
I am trying to get enough Royal points to expand to Ms Sabine. If and when I finally get enough pelts for the amphitheater, I will still be 300 short. I am looking at the Royal Points that other Royal buildings are worth when upgraded. So, if XXX Royal building is worth (for example) 200 Royal points at level one, and 220 at level two.....when you upgrade, do I get 20 more Royal points, or 220? seems like in the past it has only been the difference between level one and two...

TIA

maguar
05-29-13, 03:16 PM
This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35549-Castle-Story-Reference-Guide) has a link to a spreadsheet that contains that info.

journeysmom
05-29-13, 03:57 PM
O.k., I looked at that and when the sheet says "new Royal points", is that what you get when you upgrade, or what the building is worth if you sell it/it's total worth?

elaur
05-29-13, 04:39 PM
I doubt it's worth upgrading buildings. Using the resources for building new buildings will probably help more than upgrading. You can just put a huge crowd of royal buildings out (towers are pretty cheap) and put them away after expanding.

vchanhs
05-29-13, 05:08 PM
Make lots of libraries if you need the royal points. At least those are usual if you have the wizard school.

maguar
05-30-13, 04:01 AM
O.k., I looked at that and when the sheet says "new Royal points", is that what you get when you upgrade, or what the building is worth if you sell it/it's total worth?

It's the total points