PDA

View Full Version : Crown in glass near ocean

chrisukrules
05-29-13, 02:13 PM
Just wanted to see what everyone thought this might be.
I thought it looked like there was a crown inside a casing/shell... I'm really not sure what you'd call it!

Any ideas

ladyj0y
05-29-13, 02:20 PM
That would be interesting...maybe i final quest for the kingdom. A King or a Queen is still missing in this game XDDD Is there any person wich expand that far?

chrisukrules
05-29-13, 02:23 PM
I know all of my neighbours haven't expanded this far, I don't think you can! I agree-a kingdom need a King or Queen!

maguar
05-29-13, 03:12 PM
It's not expandable at the moment. If anyone is about to use there potion of clarity to get into the magic garden, can you please record the dialogue. I think there's a bit about something being stolen and hidden in a cage of gold and glass. I think it relates to this structure.

careyland
05-29-13, 09:54 PM
I have no more expansions available and I'm max lvl. So how can we get here. Or to the stairway?

chrisukrules
05-30-13, 12:34 AM
As Maguar said, you can't expand that far. It will probably be in a future update :)

RotomGuy
05-30-13, 12:48 AM
It's not expandable at the moment. If anyone is about to use there potion of clarity to get into the magic garden, can you please record the dialogue. I think there's a bit about something being stolen and hidden in a cage of gold and glass. I think it relates to this structure.

Ivy just exploded herself for me. Do you mean the dialogue where she explodes herself, or after we drink the Potion of Clarity? If its after, I'll screenshot it for you.

maguar
05-30-13, 03:25 AM
Ivy just exploded herself for me. Do you mean the dialogue where she explodes herself, or after we drink the Potion of Clarity? If its after, I'll screenshot it for you.

I think it's after when you drink the potions. You or ivy go a bit weird and have a vision. If you can post it that'd be great.

Kate0627
05-31-13, 06:16 PM
She talks about how she has these visions. The first one she explains was a rainy day and she was in a wagon on the road. There was a traveler down the road and a huge bright purple light. Then her other vision is of being encased in a box of glass and gold. I hope this helps. And by character i meant if you chose to be a girl/boy.

maguar
05-31-13, 06:47 PM
Thanks Kate :)

journeysmom
05-31-13, 06:49 PM
Wow, good memory! I did not remember any of that!

Kate0627
05-31-13, 09:45 PM
Thanks Kate :)

No problem. Glad I could help.

elaur
06-01-13, 07:54 AM
She talks about how she has these visions. The first one she explains was a rainy day and she was in a wagon on the road. There was a traveler down the road and a huge bright purple light. Then her other vision is of being encased in a box of glass and gold. I hope this helps. And by character i meant if you chose to be a girl/boy.

Ivy says this?

HNO3
06-06-13, 04:18 PM
I just unlocked the garden and screen capped the dialogue so I could transcribe it:
(Player/ruler complains the potion of clarity is making her/his head feel funny, Ivy says that shouldn't be possible and that it's working for her)
Player: It's like... a dream. Or a vision. I'm seeing all sorts of images.
Ivy: What images?
P:It's all jumbled. It's a rainy night. I'm in a wagon or something.
There's a traveller on the road. And a flashing purple light, really bright.
Wait... Now I'm somewhere else. I see an enclosure of glass and gold.
None of this makes any sense.
I: Maybe my potion recipe wasn't as flawless as I thought.
P: I'm alright- it seems to be fading. I think I'm OK to keep exploring.
I: Alright, I'll lead the way. Stay close, in case you start feeling funny again.
P: ... (Why didn't Ivy's potion work for me? She seems fine)

letf8b
07-05-13, 08:18 PM
There is a new glass gazabo/capsule with king crown in it and cherubs beside it. Does anyone know what this is? It is past the stairs I noticed it today???? New update????

Oliver118
07-05-13, 11:24 PM
There is a new glass gazabo/capsule with king crown in it and cherubs beside it. Does anyone know what this is? It is past the stairs I noticed it today???? New update????

Don't think so, I haven't seen it. That may be a glitch or something.

dragoniakingdom
07-06-13, 12:57 AM
The gold/glass dome has been there a fair while.

Perhaps you need to expand a fair bit before it becomes visible,not sure.

At present there is no way to expand to it,so no doubt it will be a future update.

maguar
07-06-13, 01:22 AM
Its been there since the beginning. For more speculation on this landmark checkout this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52578-What-could-this-be).

letf8b
07-07-13, 10:40 AM
I think it would be cool if u could get to the capsule and it then takes u to another place in time where u can expand and continue with more levels and quests...

mathstagelover
07-10-13, 03:47 PM
I just unlocked the garden and screen capped the dialogue so I could transcribe it:
(Player/ruler complains the potion of clarity is making her/his head feel funny, Ivy says that shouldn't be possible and that it's working for her)
Player: It's like... a dream. Or a vision. I'm seeing all sorts of images.
Ivy: What images?
P:It's all jumbled. It's a rainy night. I'm in a wagon or something.
There's a traveller on the road. And a flashing purple light, really bright.
Wait... Now I'm somewhere else. I see an enclosure of glass and gold.
None of this makes any sense.
I: Maybe my potion recipe wasn't as flawless as I thought.
P: I'm alright- it seems to be fading. I think I'm OK to keep exploring.
I: Alright, I'll lead the way. Stay close, in case you start feeling funny again.
P: ... (Why didn't Ivy's potion work for me? She seems fine)

Yes I remember this! I really hope the update for this expansion comes out soon.

I also really want to expand to the stone archway (I believe it is called the Glimmergate; A community manager has that ID and an avatar with the archway on it). After all, when you go to buy the app, if I remember correctly, the archway is one of the pictures you can scroll through.

cloudsail
01-13-14, 11:31 PM
We're learning a lot about the old King from the recent faery quest. I hadn't realized before that he wasn't a very nice person. It's beginning to seem more and more like the Baron is actually his true son @.@ I wonder if our protagonist is related to the old King or is the true heir by some other logic, for instance if the old King was not actually the legitimate ruler of the glimmerwood.

jimboser
01-14-14, 09:21 AM
When the game first starts, this some dialog about a missing locket that our character has had all their life, the Baron thinks it is his. Maybe he had one too, that isn't clear. But it seems like they may both be related, though that isn't given away yet.

jptheripper
01-14-14, 11:01 AM
kind of like blades of light and darkness, my guess is greselda and baron which each have a half of a locket which will will have to find via adventures.

kudukuda
01-14-14, 12:26 PM
We are the son/daughter, the baron is the brother of the king. Maybe griselda is/was the evil stepmum that took over the king's heart, gave us away......

maguar
01-15-14, 03:35 PM
Things we know:
* The old king's not nice
* The baron's not nice
* The heir is missing
* There was a vision of something being put in a sack, taken on a ride and trapped in a cage of gold and glass (could be heir or crown)
* Our character has no backstory
* The baron thinks in the absence of the heir the next king will be the ruler with the most royal points
* Translating the tablet indicates that it's actually the best (cares most for kingdom and it's people) ruler that will be king

So I think that even if we're not the missing heir we'll end up as the ruler cause we care. I actually hope we find the heir and they're a bit on an eccentric character who really doesn't want to be king. Maybe they could be a bard.

Bexx85
01-16-14, 02:15 AM
* There was a vision of something being put in a sack, taken on a ride and trapped in a cage of gold and glass (could be heir or crown)

This would match perfectly to the reward that we can not reach yet. I wonder when we will be able to get there. Will it be a matter of months or years? Well, if this game can teach you one thing, it is patience.

cloudsail
01-16-14, 11:46 AM
Things we know:
* The old king's not nice
* The baron's not nice
* The heir is missing
* Our character has no backstory
* The baron thinks in the absence of the heir the next king will be the ruler with the most royal points
* Translating the tablet indicates that it's actually the best (cares most for kingdom and it's people) ruler that will be king

So I think that even if we're not the missing heir we'll end up as the ruler cause we care. I actually hope we find the heir and they're a bit on an eccentric character who really doesn't want to be king. Maybe they could be a bard.

You have a great memory Maguar. Most of this stuff happened so long ago that I only have the dimmest memory.

fino212
01-16-14, 12:35 PM
I was only thinking today about that locket that went missing as we were looking for it and there were meant to be thieves around stealing things but it was never found and neither were the thieves. It seemed like an interesting story was emerging about our characters past and he/she had to drink a potion to trigger their memory. They then went to sleep for a bit to rest from the side effects of the potion with the hope they would remember everything on waking but that was months ago and their locket or past have never been mentioned since. What happened? Longest sleep ever ������ Lol!

Cheeky00
03-15-14, 09:17 PM
There is a fountain at the far right bottom of the game which is is an non expansion area. I have seen this here for a long time now. What is this? Is it part of the story line? I have been looking forward to a big update where we can access it! Any info??

poppelia
03-16-14, 02:36 AM
I would like to know!

sabrinashal
03-16-14, 03:37 AM
i think its where the story line ends

or at least the main plot lol

because there is a crown on top of that fountain :)

most likely you will end up to be the king of the glimmer world ^^

labsandboxers
03-16-14, 05:26 AM
I hope that is not the end of the game. Hopefully TL will expand beyond the already designated area.

Queenzod
03-16-14, 07:50 AM
I hope that is not the case also. I want to be QUEEN of the glimmerwood! ;)

meme1098
03-16-14, 08:59 AM
Let's expand to the sea first. Please!

doobievilla
03-16-14, 02:04 PM
That is not a fountain

doobievilla
03-16-14, 02:12 PM
if you take a screen shot. u see a part of a Crown

doobievilla
03-16-14, 02:14 PM
Big Red Ruby??

meme1098
03-16-14, 02:57 PM
As you see there is a crown atop a red King's robe.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2r720r5.jpg

ghjvcucjb
03-16-14, 03:03 PM
There are several threads on this. Tried to find them but can't. Maybe one of the mods can post the threads. Its a glass enclosure with a throne/chair. Sitting on it is a red robe with white and black polka dot trim. Sitting on the robe is a pink and purple with gold bow and red stone crown. The entire glass structure is sitting in what appears to be an old stone pond/fountain surrounded by cherubs. Several of the cherubs are broken.

My best guess is it's the lost crown of the true ruler.

maguar
03-16-14, 04:38 PM
I've merged the main threads that are about this and renamed it to hopefully make it a bit clearer.