PDA

View Full Version : Vegan Stove-Green Nozzle

ChickieCago
05-29-13, 11:04 AM
I just tried to send my neighbors the GREEN NOZZLE which is required to build the new Vegan Stove, and it is not in my list of gifts. The Pastels are there - but not the GREEN NOZZLE. If it's a bug...please fix - we need to gift those also.

FrozenTurtle
05-29-13, 11:22 AM
I just tried to send my neighbors the GREEN NOZZLE which is required to build the new Vegan Stove, and it is not in my list of gifts. The Pastels are there - but not the GREEN NOZZLE. If it's a bug...please fix - we need to gift those also.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The Green Nozzle is an older gift item, which most players probably have a stockpile of. If not, you can still request the part from neighbors. We'll also pass this feedback along to the game team. Thanks!

ChickieCago
05-29-13, 11:32 AM
Level 99 player of 2 years here. I have never seen a green nozzle let alone have a stockpile of them. So - can we please get them in the gift selection ASAP? Thanks so much :)

skeleton25
05-29-13, 11:34 AM
Level 99 player of 2 years here. I have never seen a green nozzle let alone have a stockpile of them. So - can we please get them in the gift selection ASAP? Thanks so much :)

Agree level 99 here never seen green nozzle
I've seen plum nozzle but no green

bobbyrae
05-29-13, 11:37 AM
Thought I was missing something too since I haven't seen the green nozzle before either. :)

lotuskat
05-29-13, 11:39 AM
It must've been a very long time ago.

bobbyrae
05-29-13, 11:42 AM
It must've been a very long time ago.

Probably before the game was created...

skeleton25
05-29-13, 11:48 AM
Probably before the game was created...

Lol weird "why they it off the gift section" was it speacial since I believe it would be the first part taken off of the gift section since they never remove old parts

So why say they removed it since they never do
It surely.never existed

minidemon88
05-29-13, 12:02 PM
Weird! I requested for both the new parts but I only received the pastels back. Seem like the green nozzle is stuck some where. =x

cortnylyn
05-29-13, 12:14 PM
I'm level 99 and been playing for almost 2yrs as well and I don't recall a green nozzle. Curious when this was and what appliance.

ChickieCago
05-29-13, 12:19 PM
Weird! I requested for both the new parts but I only received the pastels back. Seem like the green nozzle is stuck some where. =x
I've gotten a few Green Nozzles through requests, just can't gift them or receive them as gifts. So this is going to take awhile... not fair.

05-29-13, 12:28 PM
Seriously? The green nozzle has never been a part for anything. This is another, build one per day, appliance.

pattypopo
05-30-13, 06:29 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The Green Nozzle is an older gift item, which most players probably have a stockpile of. If not, you can still request the part from neighbors. We'll also pass this feedback along to the game team. Thanks!

I am pretty sure you are mistaken about the green nozzle being offered before. Can you please ask them to add the green nozzle? I think this was an oversight. Thanks.

emergRN
05-30-13, 07:16 AM
hey all, just wanted to share a photo of what the vegan stove offers :D

FrozenTurtle
05-30-13, 10:36 AM
Thanks for all your feedback, everyone! We've talked with the team again and the Green Nozzle has been added to the Gifting menu. It should be appearing at the end of the list, right next to the Pastels. You may need to force close and restart the app for it to update. Let's get those Vegan Stoves built! :)

lotuskat
05-30-13, 11:00 AM
Thanks for all your feedback, everyone! We've talked with the team again and the Green Nozzle has been added to the Gifting menu. It should be appearing at the end of the list, right next to the Pastels. You may need to force close and restart the app for it to update. Let's get those Vegan Stoves built! :)

Thanks FrozenTurtle! (^_^)

bobbyrae
05-30-13, 11:05 AM
Thanks much frozenturtle. :cool: