PDA

View Full Version : Be careful, just lost gold

queenlynnethethird
05-29-13, 10:05 AM
I just went to check how much time I had left on an egg and lost about 6 gold. Now when you select the egg to check the time left the time shows over the time bar above the egg. If you click the icon at the bottom right of the screen you will spend gold to speed it up. I didn't know this had changed and had no intention of speeding it up and got charged gold. Seems sneaky to me. I feel I should be informed before a change that could cost me gold.

finnth12
05-29-13, 10:09 AM
Agreed! This just happened, it wasn't there this morning when I went there. I lost 1 gold too,lol.

aceblade
05-29-13, 10:10 AM
They're back to this again??
Hmmm, I thought this "feature" was removed....
:S

1crazycajun
05-29-13, 10:11 AM
I"m so tired of TeamLava's tricks to steal gold . This does NOT make me want to spend real $$'s !!!!!!

finnth12
05-29-13, 10:11 AM
I thought this one was new gold trap. Didn't see this from the beginning of the game.

05-29-13, 10:13 AM
This was a feature they added during the last iOS update. I have it on my smaller account. I always forget and have lost tons if gold that way too. On my main account, thankfully its still normal.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-29-13, 10:15 AM
I have no idea as to why this horrible feature has returned. It just popped up when I planted diamondates. Ugh.

topbrass
I just went to check how much time I had left on an egg and lost about 6 gold. Now when you select the egg to check the time left the time shows over the time bar above the egg. If you click the icon at the bottom right of the screen you will spend gold to speed it up. I didn't know this had changed and had no intention of speeding it up and got charged gold. Seems sneaky to me. I feel I should be informed before a change that could cost me gold.

I lost 14 gold this way on something I never would have chosen to spend gold to speed up! It's extremely sneaky that it just takes your gold without even a confirmation.

NouraMoh
I got it too!!!
Hate it
Come on TL, we've already been through this!

eboats
05-29-13, 10:16 AM
You mean the button clearly labeled finish?

kooky panda
05-29-13, 10:16 AM
I am sorry this happened!
For loss of gold, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
Thanks!