PDA

View Full Version : When will there be new recipes????

Oliver118
05-29-13, 02:57 AM
Without new recipes, this game is getting boring. Supposedly we're running a restaurant, but with no new food or appliances I don't feel like I'm running a restaurant. The decor, tables, counters etc. may be artistic but without food there's no point! Is anyone with me?

ChickieCago
05-29-13, 09:00 AM
I would like some new recipes. I've finished them all :( I've been asking for awhile now - for new recipes on existing appliances. Kinda tired on building new appliances and jockeying them around.

carabellexo
05-29-13, 09:58 AM
I agree!!

CuteTali
05-29-13, 10:05 AM
Build all the extra appliances, they have lots more recipes.

ChickieCago
05-29-13, 10:16 AM
Build all the extra appliances, they have lots more recipes.

Have done that - level 99. Have mastered everything. Hey TL - How about offering a master level 5 & 6 for existing recipes?

05-29-13, 10:17 AM
Unless someone builds twenty appliances I can't see how ALL of them can be mastered. If they are, more power to you.

I've just pulled out my oven with the bagpipe ham to finish those! And gosh knows, they are from forever ago.

bobbyrae
05-29-13, 10:26 AM
Unless someone builds twenty appliances I can't see how ALL of them can be mastered. If they are, more power to you.

I've just pulled out my oven with the bagpipe ham to finish those! And gosh knows, they are from forever ago.
Very very easily my dear. Some players have been playing for quite a while now.

slam308
06-02-13, 05:53 PM

I started playing back in Sept 2012, hit level 99 last month and still have a lot to master. When did you start playing? How long has Bakery/Restaurant been out?
Just curious. :^)

slam308
06-02-13, 05:54 PM
Another thought, as a long time player, would you rather have new appliances or more recipes on some of the 'one hit wonders' that we've already got?

bobbyrae
06-02-13, 07:23 PM
I started playing back in Sept 2012, hit level 99 last month and still have a lot to master. When did you start playing? How long has Bakery/Restaurant been out?
Just curious. :^)

I started in mid 2011. I quit last year and just started up again a few weeks ago. I hit level 99 before I quit and had mastered everything on all the machines that were out at the time when I quit last year except the recipes on the folk oven. Having only just come back I now have all the new ovens from 2012 to finish building and those recipes to master. :p

Baraze
06-02-13, 07:25 PM
I've been playing for almost two years too. So I reiterate, unless someone builds more than the norm of the latest appliances, one shouldn't run our of recipes too quickly.

i don't check in the game many times a day, so I have things to do still. Heck, I just pulled out the Xmas oven to finish the reindeer treats and snowman potatoes!

bobbyrae
06-02-13, 07:26 PM
Another thought, as a long time player, would you rather have new appliances or more recipes on some of the 'one hit wonders' that we've already got?

More recipes on the one hit wonders. Like the specialty grills.

bobbyrae
06-02-13, 07:37 PM
I've been playing for almost two years too. So I reiterate, unless someone builds more than the norm of the latest appliances, one shouldn't run our of recipes too quickly.

i don't check in the game many times a day, so I have things to do still. Heck, I just pulled out the Xmas oven to finish the reindeer treats and snowman potatoes!

Depends on how you play, really.I actually know of several players who have no extra ovens who have mastered everything and are now just cooking roast chicken, apple pie or some other recipe to pass the time. I think I mastered almost everything before I bought my three extra Appliance slots just before the price increases.

chewytwix
06-02-13, 07:37 PM
I've been playing since 2010. I master my recipes relatively quickly because I blow my coins on my appliances. I no longer have expansions so I just focus on decorating and cooking. It does get a little boring, but I don't play these games like I would play games on an Xbox so..I'm okay. New recipes would be appreciated though. However, besides new recipes, there should be something nice to keep us old timers going.

bea1twin1
06-02-13, 07:39 PM
I agree

iwnt2play
06-03-13, 07:53 PM

I've been playing for three years, only ever have the standard 18 appliances & have mastered all recipes (except the new Vegan ones). When a new appliance comes out I build 3 (unless I need more for a short timed goal w/long cooking times).

That said; level 99, cooking round the clock, mastered all recipes (except the new Vegan ones) & still have a hard time keeping food on my counters! :(

We need more recipes w/higher serving amounts. :)

cherryberry9
06-03-13, 08:58 PM
I've been playing for three years, only ever have the standard 18 appliances & have mastered all recipes (except the new Vegan ones). When a new appliance comes out I build 3 (unless I need more for a short timed goal w/long cooking times).

That said; level 99, cooking round the clock, mastered all recipes (except the new Vegan ones) & still have a hard time keeping food on my counters! :(

We need more recipes w/higher serving amounts. :)

How long does it take you to master every recipe?

Oliver118
06-03-13, 11:04 PM
Probably a few weeks.:)

iwnt2play
06-03-13, 11:07 PM
How long does it take you to master every recipe?

They've been mastered for so long I couldn't even guess, I'm sorry! :(