PDA

View Full Version : Auto evol?

elektraalpha
05-28-13, 10:44 PM
I have 2 dragons in queue while wait for fuzzy finish evol.

One is atlantis another is virtual. I chose atlantis when finish fuzzy and left virtual for later (shorter time first).

Went to play other games, and back, my virtual grew up to lv7 (I left her at lv6).

Not complain anything, hey I got 33hr free without having to wait. Anyone got something like this?

carlsbad69
05-28-13, 10:47 PM

One is atlantis another is virtual. I chose atlantis when finish fuzzy and left virtual for later (shorter time first).

Went to play other games, and back, my virtual grew up to lv7 (I left her at lv6).

Not complain anything, hey I got 33hr free without having to wait. Anyone got something like this?

What do you mean, in the queue? DS Doesn't have a Queue system, if the evolver is occupied, you have to wait and then manually select which dragon goes it...there is no autoevolve unless it's another new feature that is not announced anywhere.

DragonTan1
05-28-13, 10:49 PM
You're so lucky lol

elektraalpha
05-28-13, 10:50 PM
My own plan of which will be next. As I said, I left virtual at lv6 out there while atlantis was evoling. After I came back, my virtual is now lv7.

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 10:51 PM
What do you mean, in the queue? DS Doesn't have a Queue system, if the evolver is occupied, you have to wait and then manually select which dragon goes it...there is no autoevolve unless it's another new feature that is not announced anywhere.

I think he/she means Virtue was ready to evolve and it's evolved itself

DragonTan1
05-28-13, 10:51 PM

I think he meant queue as in his dragons that are already fed and ready to evolve.

lmac10
05-28-13, 10:52 PM
Never had this happen to me but I wish I had, think yourself lucky :)

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 10:59 PM
Also, the older IOS players (they have played since the beginning), have an ability to past from level 3 evolve and go to level 4 without evolution temple, I want you to fix that or make it available to ALL users

elektraalpha
05-28-13, 11:01 PM
Odd is I'm on android and a newbie. I just play DS since promo of spring ver.

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 11:06 PM
Odd is I'm on android and a newbie. I just play DS since promo of spring ver.

Really? If your story is true, it's really surprising me!

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 11:09 PM

Based on your story, I guess TL is planning something (maybe older ios player will just use the temple when go to epic!)

elektraalpha
05-28-13, 11:42 PM
Really? If your story is true, it's really surprising me!

HA! And I have less than 50 neighbors, never remove them since I got added. I wish we can have craft and trade feature if TL actually work on something.

kooky panda
05-29-13, 05:14 AM

I have not seen this in my game. I will report over.

FrozenTurtle
05-30-13, 04:54 PM

Do you know if anyone else had access to your device during that time? Is it possible you may have chosen to evolve the Virtue Dragon first? We're not sure how this could have happened.

ganodustin
05-30-13, 06:05 PM
it's probably a glitch or a bug.

elektraalpha
05-30-13, 06:32 PM
Do you know if anyone else had access to your device during that time? Is it possible you may have chosen to evolve the Virtue Dragon first? We're not sure how this could have happened.

Nope. I just switch to play other games around, in same device. My atlantis was on the temple.

kwhales
05-30-13, 06:39 PM
Has this happens since this first time?

elektraalpha
05-30-13, 10:24 PM
Just one time.